Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Port Huron: Don Leach scammer(phone #?)

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2009, 01:54 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Port Huron: Don Leach scammer(phone #?)

Ok I posted in the port huron thread but I just wanted to start a new thread because i didn't get what i needed. Also want to warn everyone else.

This guy ripped me off on a purchase. Paid him within one day of agreement with a money order, get a response later that day that he already sold the item and he would send back my money. He cashed the money order and I never got my item or money back and its been almsot a month.

Does anyone have his phone number? PM me I will keep you anonymous or other information?

Thanks
Old 08-11-2015, 03:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

6 year bump. This guy is still at it. Now he is trying to con people on facebook groups under his real account Don Leach and a fake account Steve Man. His girlfriend Caitlyin Rosales is involved, they use her paypal and try to stall the buyers til they run out of time to file a claim if they cant con the buyer into using a check or money order.

Here is some info I received from someone in his hometown.

Don Leach AKA "Steve Man" lives with his girlfriend Caitlyn Rosales in minnesota lake trailer park in Port Huron MI. Trailer park address (not specific trailer address) 1219 Minnesota Rd, Port Huron, MI 48060 TRAILER PARK TELE# (810)388-9240

Don Leach AKA Steve Man Scammer !CELL#! (810)357-4231

Don Leach AKA Steve Man Scammers MOTHERS address
7102 Griswold
Smiths Creek MI 48074

Everybody call this dick bags cell phone and tell him what you think of scammers. Maybe send his mother a postcard informing her of her sons activities?

My informant would like to remain anonymous but he tells me that Don has a long history of ripping people off.

Quick Reply: Port Huron: Don Leach scammer(phone #?)