Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

anyone know Mr. President?

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2009, 05:16 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default anyone know Mr. President?

i sent him $105 for a ported ls6 oil pump in April. he sent the pump to the wrong person and didnt send me anything. he kept promising to make everything right but never sent me a pump or refunded my money and has now stopped communicating all together. i need my oil pump or my money refunded or im going to file a paypal dispute (which i know may do no good). i have contacted the person Mr. President said he sent the pump to, he confirmed he does have the pump but never got the ARP bolts he bought. he has filed a dispute and gotten no money back.

Mr. President, you need to resolve this situation.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Staging Lane

I got my money back by filing a credit card chargeback after paypal decided in my favor and was unable to get anything for me.
As for the pump I had the Post Office return it to him almost a month ago.
I never got my ARP head bolts that I payed for in April!!
Bad user all together..
Old 08-22-2009, 03:32 PM
TECH Junkie

i stilll have not gotten the pump, a refund or any other parts. i have spoken with him and he said he got in contact with you and told me the same thing you said, the pump was sent back but he said he still doesnt have it. he offered me a bunch of camaro parts but i dont want camaro parts because i dont have a camaro and they will be 100% useless to me
Old 08-23-2009, 09:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

contact nintres he is his friend
Old 08-23-2009, 08:50 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 454navyss
i stilll have not gotten the pump, a refund or any other parts. i have spoken with him and he said he got in contact with you and told me the same thing you said, the pump was sent back but he said he still doesnt have it. he offered me a bunch of camaro parts but i dont want camaro parts because i dont have a camaro and they will be 100% useless to me
only thing i'd recommend at this time is go ahead and file a dispute with paypal but it won't do any good, if you payed with a credit card contact thema nd explain the situation.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:38 AM
FormerVendor

I purchased a 9" from him last year. It ended up having a different posi than it was supposed to (supposed to have a Detroit TrueTrac and had a full locker in it), then found the rear was setup like garbage and made a ton of noise and had to be completely resetup etc... It was supposed to be cherry and ready to go.

I picked it up in person, so i did get it.

Ninetres on here is friends with him...I'll post his phone # and info for you to get ahold of him if I still have it in my PM box.
Old 09-08-2009, 03:07 AM
TECH Junkie

i contacted nintres and he called Mr. President for me. i have spoken with Mr. President now as well and he said to pick something else he had listed for sale since he says he still hasnt received the oil pump but he doesnt have anything else listed that i need. im going to call him tomorrow and see if we can get something worked out.....its been 5 months since i paid him and i still have nothing

Quick Reply: anyone know Mr. President?