Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

***WATCH OUT FOR BILL MASILOTTI aka "99 C-5 F1C VETTE"*** SCAMMER!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Talking ***WATCH OUT FOR BILL MASILOTTI aka "99 C-5 F1C VETTE"*** SCAMMER!!!

So to start this thread off, know that i am not the kind of person who wants to write this type of thread, but i am certainly not going to let this guy SCREW another forum member like he did me.... I will be letting you all know the whole situation and even show private messages sent back and forth.....

This all started on about 9/22/09 when Bill put this thread up
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-p...fast-92-a.html
This is a for sale thread of a new fast 92mm ported intake with 92mm Nick Williams Throttle Body. Converter wire to LS1-Ls2 never used. I then let Bill know i was in need of this type of set-up IMMEDIATELY but need some more information on what exactly i am buying.... he said ....

Originally Posted by 99 C-5 F1C VETTE
Originally Posted by 2 Fast Motorsports
call me ASAP about this set-up.... i am in need and want to just ask a few questions before i commit to buying it.....

(714)271-7570
KEITH

Ok Keith,

Here we go- Its a vengenance fast 92mm ported with matching Nick Williams TB, also included is the plug & play wire for LS6-LS2.

I paid $1400 for everything, best I could do is $1100 shipped to your door. Let Me Know .
Oh yea I do miss the Cali Babes for sure. sizzling :thumbs:
So i told him.... AWESOME, i will take it..... and i sent him the money VIA PayPal on 9/24/09... He then told me great he will have it sent out in NO TIME WITHOUT DELAY.....
money sent.....

thanks, I will send out with out delay and provide tracking.
THEN on 9/28/09 i messaged him back and told him i STILL HAVE NOT recieved a tracking number or any informaiton... he let me know that he had sent it out and he will call Champion to get me tracking.......

hey.... i still have not received a tracking number or my package.... i just wanted to know whats going on with it all....

KEITH
(714)271-7570

Sent it out, I will call Champion to get the tracking for you OK Keith , Dont worry Im as honest as they come
on 9/30/09 he then gave me the tracking number
"ups # 1Z 298 Y67 68 6180 2957"
The funny thing was if you check the tracking information, the package wasnt even shipped/ billed until 9/29/09.. 5 days after we had talked on the phone when i paid him and he said he sent it out.....

I then got a delivery notice at my door that said there was a Cash on Delivery needed for this package... this was funny to me because we had agreed and a price of $1100 SHIPPED.... When i got to the UPS facility, i then had to pay $50.50 for international shipping charges.... WTF!!!

hey i was reading through our previous messages to each other, and we agreed to $1100 SHIPPED to my door like you said... well when i received the package today i was told to pay $50.50 and was told you did not pay for the shipping... i will need you to send me back that money because we agreed to $1100 SHIPPED to my door... i am not sure what happened, but this is an easy fix.... give me a call if you have any questions...

(714) 271-7570
KEITH

I did not ship the peice, the parts were in Canada at Champion Motors. I will send the $50.50 to your paypal. Sorry
So fine whatever, i got my package and he was going to give me the money for shipping..... ONLY problem was, when i got home and opened the package... the throttle body was for a freaking F-Body and the Manifold wasn't a Vengeance manifold AT ALL!!! What was weird was when we talked on the phone he knew i was putting this on a CORVETTE, he is selling it with the adapter harness to put an LS2 wire connector onto LS1/LS6.... this makes NO SENSE!!!

I then messaged and called him to let him know what was going on... he told me that just to let him know what was going on and he would sort it out and fix it....

he said..
"What?? Well that is so weird but I will have my wife make some calls for me to get this worked out asap, I cant apologize enough for the inconvenience."

so fine... he realized something was wrong, apologized, and said he would get it worked out.... fine, we are all human and make mistakes.....

but this is when it started getting worse!!!!

we talked on the phone and he told me REPEATEDLY that he is sorry and would FIX THIS.... he then said he had both throttle bodies and would send the correct one to me.... i asked him to verify which one it was and to send me a message... he said....

Nick Williams TB 92 mm for 97-04 corvette shipping as I said, sorry for the mix up.

then i told him thank you... can i get a tracking number... and can you figure out what the company needs to do so i dont have to pay cash on delivery again just to get the package...... and he said..

"Its coming for the US so No pay is required"

He let me know it was coming from the US and no pay was required....

so then i said alright and the waiting game was on..... after that day i sent him the following messages......

can i get a tracking number on the new package???
this is getting pretty bad..... i know you are a busy guy, but i need to know where my throttle body is.... you said you were sending it next day..... i need a tracking number.

(714)271-7570
Keith
it has been days and still no reply from you about the throttle body.... what is going on here??? i need some answers.

KEITH
I then received his FINAL message on on 10/14/09 which said.........

sorry been very sick, today the first day up. I will do some checking. I know you want this now, why not sell the F body and just purchase A Fast 92 yourself. There supposed to be a better system with the intake. I can always refund you also.

Bill

so then i sent him a countless amount of messages stating that this problem needed to be resolved and he was doing BAD BUSINESS and to fix this, etc........

and FINALLY....

so then on 11/7/09 i let him know i was going to be writing this post

So the story ends with me making this post after more then a month of me waiting for this transaction to be finished.... i think it is EASY to see that this guy made a mistake and refused to make good on his word... he had told me "Dont worry Im as honest as they come"... well i guess that was BULL****.... he sold me a regular FAST 92mm manifold and a BAD F-Body Throttle body which i ended up selling for $300... he still continues to ignore my messages and phone calls.... i have talked to him MULTIPLE times about this and he says he will make good on his word, but still NOTHING.... even his wife said it would be taken care of.... YET NOTHING... it just goes to show that a mans word ISNT what it used to be!!!! I HOPE everybody is more careful about the people they do business with.... if you have any other questions about this guy... please dont hesitate to ask.... if anybody know him.... PLEASE tell him to GIVE ME MY MONEY......

Thank You,
Keith

Quick Reply: ***WATCH OUT FOR BILL MASILOTTI aka "99 C-5 F1C VETTE"*** SCAMMER!!!