Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Need Advice

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2009, 12:03 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Need Advice

I need some help guys. Back in the end of July I bought what I thought was a like new set of PRC Stage 2.5 5.3l heads from a member on here. The transaction went very smooth and there was great communication... seemed like a very good, honest seller. (I am purposely leaving his name out for right now as I am still trying to work this out without leaving negative feedback.)

So anyway, I get the package very quick and me being a little too trustworthy, I don't pull the heads out of the box until a couple days ago. Well, I just blew my tranny and don't have the money for a rebuild so I figured I'd sell the heads and buy another set later on.

So, I pull them out of the box to find a set of very used 317 heads! The description from the sale was very clear and the seller had sent me pictures of the PRC heads that were supposed to be sent which I still have.

Its been a few months now which I can only blame on myself, but I am realizing that I got screwed. I am hoping that it was just some kind of mix up but I have attempted to contact the seller the past three days with no response. What do you guys think I should do? Any advice would be greatly appreciated!
Old 11-19-2009, 08:50 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sure what you can do now, but it was pretty dumb not checking right away.
Old 11-25-2009, 08:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

He should refund you, but he knew what he was sending so you may be at a loss since you waited so long to check. Happened to me awhile back. Bought some pistons and two were cracked didn't notice till after i resold. I ended up having to buy two pistons and about broke even.