Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

brianfromhawaii (Brian Bever) where is my intake?

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2010, 11:47 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

the only place to ship fedex was closed on the day i tried to ship bro, i told you that, then fedex debted me over 400$ trying to create an account... (go ahead, try to create an account on their site with my address, it says invalid, even the phone support lady billed the crap outa me) and the fact of the matter is i didnt have the money to ship it till they took the hold off my funds... i do apologize, but notice i shipped it via fedex overnight bro. cost me a fuckload, i lost money on this one, but felt bad cuz i took your time. it was not sent monday morning, it was sent thursday night, thats how long the hold was on my funds.

you have my cell phone number and all, you know im not dodging you, **** happens, and with this guy costing me 300$ that i had to restore money into my paypal account it sucks!

KRIS - I am sorry the part hasnt come in yet, I really am, but its shipped, i will NEVER ship via parcel post again.... youll get the part, i just hope you do your part and refund the money if you keep it or at least the deny the package so i get it back.
Old 01-22-2010, 11:49 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Trans Am Jam
damn 4-6 weeks to ship! you should have PMed him with two options: either to pay more to have it delivered faster or to wait 4-6weeks for $300 shipped...that's wrong on your part to be, excuse me for being politically incorrect, but jewish about shipping it out to him.
I usually do that, a LOT of **** happened in my life, lotta legal ****, parents going through a divorce and i got mixed up in it with restraining orders and ****... had a lot of court and police interaction, lets see you ship a part with handcuffs on.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:37 PM
On The Tree

Brian, i understand the issue, and as long as the cam comes monday we are fine. Thanks for not dodging the messages.
Old 01-22-2010, 01:48 PM
11 Second Club

i get my money back from fedex if it isnt to you by 3 on monday
Old 01-22-2010, 07:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Give Brian a break guys, I got a td system from him a month or so ago, shipped usps and gave me the tracking number, it took about a month for it to get here but it got here and usps never updated the tracking even after I got it. Just be civil and talk sensible being a *** helps no one.

He did me right, usps didn't. Best of luck Brian
Old 01-22-2010, 09:13 PM
11 Second Club

I am so glad to hear from you i deleted the PMs from you. check ur PMs and thanks for checking up on me.
Old 01-24-2010, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

02402RAMAIR, is the package there yet?
Old 01-25-2010, 07:23 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by brianfromhawaii
02402RAMAIR, is the package there yet?
No it is not.

I will be buying from some one else with the refund money unless it gets here before I find one I want to buy
Old 01-25-2010, 12:23 PM
On The Tree

The cam just showed up.

FYI, i WOULD NOT advise shipping another cam like this one. The box was nearly shreaded and the timing chain is all boogered up from slamming into the cam. Honestly my friend and I were astonished the cam is not broken in half the way it was packaged. (Just a lose cam jammed in a box that it bounces around in freely with no sort of packaging to hold it is a terrible practice, especially coming from nearly the other side of the planet where it passes through 20 different fed ex hubs to be tossed around and dropped before it gets here.).

Either way, the cam appears to be fine, and i can do some work on the chain to get it to work problem free id assume.... hopefully its not fractured (from being dropped at fed ex hub or some ****) and will not break in half when i toss power to it.

For the moment, id say CASE CLOSED.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:22 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RX666
The cam just showed up.

FYI, i WOULD NOT advise shipping another cam like this one. The box was nearly shreaded and the timing chain is all boogered up from slamming into the cam. Honestly my friend and I were astonished the cam is not broken in half the way it was packaged. (Just a lose cam jammed in a box that it bounces around in freely with no sort of packaging to hold it is a terrible practice, especially coming from nearly the other side of the planet where it passes through 20 different fed ex hubs to be tossed around and dropped before it gets here.).

Either way, the cam appears to be fine, and i can do some work on the chain to get it to work problem free id assume.... hopefully its not fractured (from being dropped at fed ex hub or some ****) and will not break in half when i toss power to it.

For the moment, id say CASE CLOSED.
everytime i have orderd a cam from comp cams, this is how they send it to me... EXACTLY like that... kinda figured thatd be an acceptable way.

is the chain usable? lemme know, if its not ill work something out with you.
Old 01-25-2010, 02:08 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
No it is not.

I will be buying from some one else with the refund money unless it gets here before I find one I want to buy
im upset it didnt get there yet, but as that other guy said, it took a month, he was cool and patient and he got the part!
Old 01-25-2010, 03:27 PM
On The Tree

Man, i know we got this taken care of, but a month is preposterous and nothing to even mention when this gets brought up.

I could buy a ****** Cambodian child on the black market for its organs, have it kidnapped, smuggled here over the border, and dropped out of cesna in a wooden crate into my backyard in 1 month time period. For someone to put some **** in a box, go to the post office/ups/fed ex pay for it to ship, and send it out, thats terrible. If i were shipping something, id check the tracking number they gave me when i paid for it as soon as i got home. If the number did not register any activity by the very next day, id be calling about it. There is no excuse really.

The beating around the bush explinations stuff is why all these dudes are razzing you and it is absurd. If i were you, id just tell people " Im sorry your part is not to you yet, i was arrested for punching my girlfriend in the face and was in jail, its on the way, the tracking number is ......".

Telling dudes "its on the way" "it will be out tomorrow" is what makes people feel like they are getting scammed and gets people fired up (the seller is just pushing the time period out as far as possible so no paypal/bank service could reverse the payment) if you ask me.

I appreciate the continuous updates and the chain, and your ambition to work something out if the chain didnt work, i really do.. But the whole 1 month thing really irritates me when i think about it after you mention it, unless Kevin Costner rides a horse up to my house with a cam inside a burlap satchel.
/\

Last edited by RX666; 01-25-2010 at 06:15 PM.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:17 AM
9 Second Club

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

I'll say the 02402RAMAIR was one of the best guys I have ever bought a used part from. I am very pleased with the AFR heads he sold me. Brian - it sounds like at the least you aren't a scammer, but you need to be more up front with your shipping. You of all people should know what is involved getting things sent/delivered to Hawaii, so you need to make sure any potential buyer understands BEFORE they send the money. The responsibility is yours, and you would do well to accept it without making excuses.
Old 01-28-2010, 04:13 PM
On The Tree

I send stuff to Hawaii on a daily basis, it does not take any longer to send something to/fro hawaii than it takes to send something to california from cincinnati. The only time ive ever ran into a problem where it takes longer is sending hazardous materials.. Ive sent 2000-4000 lb skids to hawaii in 1/4 the time period. Ive even shipped stuff boat freight in less time.
Old 01-28-2010, 09:34 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RX666
I send stuff to Hawaii on a daily basis, it does not take any longer to send something to/fro hawaii than it takes to send something to california from cincinnati. The only time ive ever ran into a problem where it takes longer is sending hazardous materials.. Ive sent 2000-4000 lb skids to hawaii in 1/4 the time period. Ive even shipped stuff boat freight in less time.
before saying stuff like this, call a PO on the big island and ask them how long something takes to ship from hawaii via parcel post, not TO hawaii, from... the guy just told me 2 months today... give it a shot.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:01 AM
On The Tree

I dont need to call and check, i do 1.5 million dollars worth of business with ups a year and manage the entire shipping area at work here, ive got my hands in this **** daily brah. It takes 3-4 days to get from hawaii to california, then 4 to get to ohio from california.

Sent: Wednesday, January 23, 2010 8:46 PM
To: s?????????
Subject: [Shipping] Call tag for Honolulu ??????

????,

I need a call tag issued for 10 ?????? for pickup at the following address.

????????????????® INC
1136 12th Ave Suite 200
Honolulu, HI 96816-3796

UPS Tracking information
ONTARIO, CA, US 01/27/2010 2:12 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
ONTARIO, CA, US 01/26/2010 5:57 P.M. ARRIVAL SCAN
HONOLULU, HI, US 01/26/2010 10:55 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
HONOLULU, HI, US 01/25/2010 12:44 P.M. PICKUP SCAN
US 01/24/2010 8:24 A.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Old 01-29-2010, 08:21 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by Chevy406
I'll say the 02402RAMAIR was one of the best guys I have ever bought a used part from. I am very pleased with the AFR heads he sold me. Brian - it sounds like at the least you aren't a scammer, but you need to be more up front with your shipping. You of all people should know what is involved getting things sent/delivered to Hawaii, so you need to make sure any potential buyer understands BEFORE they send the money. The responsibility is yours, and you would do well to accept it without making excuses.
Thanks. I try very hard to do people the way I would like to be treated.

Update. I have purchased a LS6 intake from Corvette forum member. If and when yours shows up I will send it back.

US postal sucks. They LOST a set of exhaust for a C6. I sent it to Canada. It has taken 4 months for them to finally send me a check. Still waiting on the check. It's in the mail. lol

Brian, you might want to insure the goods. That's **** on your part for not doing so.
Old 01-29-2010, 08:23 AM
9 Second Club

Money refunded by paypal. Bought intake else where.

Issue resolved
Old 01-29-2010, 08:51 AM
On The Tree

im not here to argue anymore either. Issue resolved as well.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:41 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 02402RAMAIR
Money refunded by paypal. Bought intake else where.

Issue resolved
just be legit with me and deny the package when its get there man, if not ill hit you up with some $ and you can mail it back to me.

I didnt insure the package, but i know it will get there.

Quick Reply: brianfromhawaii (Brian Bever) where is my intake?