Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

pathetic when sellers do this:

Old 12-24-2003, 01:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pathetic when sellers do this:

00 Z-28

i told him i would buy his air lid, he sent me pictures, and then we began discussing payment methods. after a few emails, i leave the house, and then the next morning i email him back and tell him i'll send him his MO as soon as i can, and he responds and said he already sold it.

there was never any doubt within our emails that i couldn't afford or pay for it. we live nearby, and i suggested we meet halfway and exchange. he didn't like that idea, and so then i offered to send him a money order. unfortunately, something he didn't like about the situation, and therefore, sold it to someone else.

be careful doing business with him, or don't do it at all--he very well may send it to someone else before you get a chance to even reply to his email!
Old 12-24-2003, 01:57 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It sounds like it may have been a questionable seller. Not many people would turn down cash and especially exchange w/out having to ship the item. Things happen for a reason. At least your money wasn't stolen.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:30 PM
TECH Regular

I live in Crosby, Texas, about 1 1/2 hours away from where you wanted to meet me. Why should I drive that far(3 hours round trip) when I'm already selling the Lid dirt cheap. The only thing you told me was you MIGHT be able to get it next week when you drive home(that was if I meet you). READ MY THREAD IN PARTS FOR SALE!
All you had to do is TELL me you would SEND me the FUNDS and it would have been YOURS no if's ands or buts!
IT'S SORE LOOSERS like you TUFFLUCK that I try to be nice to and this bad feedback is what I get.
And your little bad taste private e-mail I don't appreciate!!!!!!!
TUFFLUCK you are on my ignore list now, so don't bother trying contacting me.......
And as the old saying goes "I hope you get a lump of coal for X-Mas".

Originally Posted by tuffluck
00 Z-28

i told him i would buy his air lid, he sent me pictures, and then we began discussing payment methods. after a few emails, i leave the house, and then the next morning i email him back and tell him i'll send him his MO as soon as i can, and he responds and said he already sold it.

there was never any doubt within our emails that i couldn't afford or pay for it. we live nearby, and i suggested we meet halfway and exchange. he didn't like that idea, and so then i offered to send him a money order. unfortunately, something he didn't like about the situation, and therefore, sold it to someone else.

be careful doing business with him, or don't do it at all--he very well may send it to someone else before you get a chance to even reply to his email!
Old 12-24-2003, 02:32 PM
TECH Regular

There was never no cash offered!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by CANNIBAL
It sounds like it may have been a questionable seller. Not many people would turn down cash and especially exchange w/out having to ship the item. Things happen for a reason. At least your money wasn't stolen.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:32 PM
TECH Junkie

When I'm selling something money talks. The first person to say they'll take it gets it. I've had alot of people go through all the payment talk and never send it. I've learned to never pass up a sale when it's there.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:38 PM
TECH Regular

THANK YOU! AND AMEN!

Originally Posted by theblur98ss
When I'm selling something money talks. The first person to say they'll take it gets it. I've had alot of people go through all the payment talk and never send it. I've learned to never pass up a sale when it's there.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

i am warning those that contemplate doing business with him. i can argue against him all day, and he can defend himself all day, but that solves nothing. take my advice or listen to all of his whining and chose yourself whether or not you would like to trust him. i have done nothing wrong, and i have no intentions to argue against his arguments. believe me and be careful when doing business with him, or believe him and possibly get screwed. frankly, i don't care.

this "buyer and seller feedback" is meant for precisely just that, and i am explaining my situation with this seller so that others can be aware of his unfairness. take it or leave it, and z-28, keep defending it if it makes you happy. my point has been noted, and those that appreciate it take no notes of your (z-28) whiny defense.
Old 12-24-2003, 02:58 PM
TECH Regular

You never offered me nothing!!!!!!!!! HMMMMMM, let me think about it, why should I turn down cash? And why should I make a 3 hour round trip to try to make a sale when there are people ready to send me the funds, without taking up 3 hours of my time? I don't know about you, but extra time is something I have very little of............
You can spend your time composing all the slanderous paragraphs you want, but this will be my last response!!!!!!!

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!

i am warning those that contemplate doing business with him. i can argue against him all day, and he can defend himself all day, but that solves nothing. take my advice or listen to all of his whining and chose yourself whether or not you would like to trust him. i have done nothing wrong, and i have no intentions to argue against his arguments. believe me and be careful when doing business with him, or believe him and possibly get screwed. frankly, i don't care.

this "buyer and seller feedback" is meant for precisely just that, and i am explaining my situation with this seller so that others can be aware of his unfairness. take it or leave it, and z-28, keep defending it if it makes you happy. my point has been noted, and those that appreciate it take no notes of your (z-28) whiny defense.

Last edited by 00 Z-28; 12-24-2003 at 03:10 PM.
Old 12-27-2003, 01:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

take my advice or listen to all of his whining and chose yourself whether or not you would like to trust him.
hmm....whiny? you are the only one whining here
you were slow with the money and YOU should have drivin to HIM
so all he has to say now is.......TUFFLUCK

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: pathetic when sellers do this: