Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of E-Works

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 10:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware of E-Works

Purchased parts on 1/25/10 from Aaron Evans (E-Works) and HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANYTHING!!! I have emailed him on his personal email ibsr2004@hotmail.com and PM'd him on tech and now filed a dispute with PayPal. Looks like others are having problems with him as well.

Last message from him on 1/25/10:

lets just says the tube cost 5 bucks and 10 to ship so total of 25 . paypal addy is booie@sprintpcs.com thanks . aaron

Original thread:
Originally Posted by APG12
This is the address of the original sale post which no longer works:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...ior-stuff.html
I have been ripped on tech before, but at least i've always received the item.

Last edited by InsaneAuto86; 02-22-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 02-23-2010, 07:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

*edited - refund received via paypal

Last edited by InsaneAuto86; 03-01-2010 at 09:07 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 08:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Last Activity: Today 01:39 AM

Still no word... PM sent
Old 03-01-2010, 11:21 AM
On The Tree

this is funny............ i shipped his 25 dollar item weeks back. i never recieved an email to my email address and i never recieved a pone call.

my screen name is E-works on all the forums.

yes my email address is ibsr2004@hotmail.com and booie@sprintpcs.com isn't valid as sprint does not provide email anymore.

my phone number is 219 614 5340

have i recieved a phone call about this 25 dollar part? NO have i recieved an email about this 25 dollar part? NO

i had 1 issue with a guy here on some interior parts but he recieved his parts . i think AGP12 was his username

And that was totally my fault as i had aggreed to shipp all the interior parts and i waited about 2 week until i found a box big enuff for everything to fit in and then shipped it out then.

I have never fucked anybody out of anything on the internet

I just logged into my paypal to do a refund from the 25 dollars he had on hold from a buyer dispute.

Still no phone call.

on edit... im kinda pissed off that this guy has the guts to go posting slander about me and someone who isnt't me ( twn-trbo-svt) but he can't even pick up the phone and make a phone call???????

i mean i undrestand with todays technology its hard to have a phone conversation with people but seriously?????????

over a 10 dollar part all this but not even a phone call to me first?

a text even?

I would very much like to talk to the buyer in person and im sure i could investigate as he did and find his phone number as i already have his address from shipping

BUT

i will wait for him to contact me

as far as screen name on twn-trbo-svt on chicagosvt.com that is not me that is a buddy of mine who is pissed and thats how i found this thread.

PLEASE DELETE his username and anything you have attatched to it anywhere on the internet or HE WILL pursure charges against you!

Aaron Evans

300 N. Park St
Crown Point
Indiana 46307

219 614 5340

Last edited by E-Works; 03-01-2010 at 01:01 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 06:56 PM
On The Tree

and no response .................... now should i file negative feedback?
Old 03-01-2010, 08:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by e-works
this is funny............ I shipped his 25 dollar item weeks back. I never recieved an email to my email address and i never recieved a pone call.

My screen name is e-works on all the forums.

Yes my email address is ibsr2004@hotmail.com and booie@sprintpcs.com isn't valid as sprint does not provide email anymore.

My phone number is 219 614 5340

have i recieved a phone call about this 25 dollar part? No have i recieved an email about this 25 dollar part? No
I emailed you at your address on 2/17 at 11:03am. You failed to respond.

I then pm'd you on tech. You failed to respond.

I then filed a dispute with paypal. You failed to respond.

i had 1 issue with a guy here on some interior parts but he recieved his parts . I think agp12 was his username

and that was totally my fault as i had aggreed to shipp all the interior parts and i waited about 2 week until i found a box big enuff for everything to fit in and then shipped it out then.

I have never fucked anybody out of anything on the internet

i just logged into my paypal to do a refund from the 25 dollars he had on hold from a buyer dispute.

Still no phone call.

On edit... Im kinda pissed off that this guy has the guts to go posting slander about me and someone who isnt't me ( twn-trbo-svt) but he can't even pick up the phone and make a phone call???????

I mean i undrestand with todays technology its hard to have a phone conversation with people but seriously?????????

Over a 10 dollar part all this but not even a phone call to me first?

A text even?

I would very much like to talk to the buyer in person and im sure i could investigate as he did and find his phone number as i already have his address from shipping

but

i will wait for him to contact me

as far as screen name on twn-trbo-svt on chicagosvt.com that is not me that is a buddy of mine who is pissed and thats how i found this thread.

Please delete his username and anything you have attatched to it anywhere on the internet or he will pursure charges against you!
removed
aaron evans

300 n. Park st
crown point
indiana 46307

219 614 5340
Show me proof you shipped my part.

Last edited by InsaneAuto86; 03-01-2010 at 08:56 PM.
Old 03-01-2010, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

refund received from paypal
Old 03-05-2010, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

refund successful, case closed
Old 06-19-2010, 08:26 PM
Teching In

Default Beware of E-works

I purchased a set of Mustang SVO headlights and marker light from Aaron Evans (E-works) on 6/9 for $280 on turboford.org. He told me if I pay him in the next hour or so he would ship them that day. I pay him about 15 minutes later. He does not ship them as he said he would on 6/9 and says later he will ship them on 6/10. They do not go out on 6/10. I pm him and ask for tracking number. No response. I call on 6/15 he answers and tells me he shipped on 6/11 and he would call me back that evening with tracking info. He does not call back. I have pm'd, called, and emailed requesting he get in touch with me so we can resolve. He will not provide me a tracking number nor will respond to my pm's, emails, or phone calls.

Though I do not have many posts on this forum I have been frequenting corner-carvers.com, svoca.com, turboford.org for years and chitown racing once in a while as I am from the Chicago area.

I have had many many successful sales on the web board in this hobby type of community we all enjoy but when there are bad ones like what is going on here we need to put pressure on these guys to make things right.

I am requesting that Aaron either ship the lamps he agreed to sell me or refund my payment promptly.

Beware if you intend to purchase anything from him. And please any of you that know him or are friends with him if you are honest put some pressure on him to make this deal right and don't screw people over.

Thank you
Old 06-20-2010, 07:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

File a PayPal claim ASAP.

Quick Reply: Beware of E-Works