Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

BEWARE of nubby1, name is Warren Ball. He is a liar and a thief.

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BEWARE of nubby1, name is Warren Ball. He is a liar and a thief.

Ok, I know there aren't many people that know me on here because I don't have many post. That's because I'm very optimistic and I just watch and see what everybody else has to say about whatever is going on. Or I'll just private message people and ask questions. There are a lot of people that will vouch for me on that. And everytime I've sold or bought something, it is not in my trader rating, but everyone will tell you that I'm straight to the point and a good person. Now, to get to the point. I know everyone saw where NUBBY1 had a set of weld rims 15x10 and 15x3 1/2, tires for the front and mt et streets, lugs, and center caps. He post his cell phone number under the post and said that if somebody really want them, to call him. He said that his name was Warren Ball. It would be much easier. So I called him on Tuesday morning at 11:24 am and he answered the phone. We discussed the rims and tires and he agreed to sell and ship them to me in Louisiana for $600.00. He said that if I go on and pay he'll ship them straight out and I'll have them Thursday. So I tried to paypal him and he said he didn't have paypal. So I said I can send it to you by moneygram at Walmart. So he said ok. I went to Walmart and called him at 11:54 to let him know that I was about to do it. He said ok. The transaction went through at 11:58 am. I called him at that time and told him that it was sent. He said ok. He called me back at 12:24 and asked how to spell my name and my address because he needed that with his Drivers license in order to get the money. He said he would call me right back. He never did. I called him at 6:30 and he answered the phone and told me that he was picking up his daughter and he was going to call me back in a few. He never did. I called him 9:57 to find out if he sent them and what was the tracking number. He didn't answer. So i text him. He still didn't answer. So the next day I called again, no answer. I texted, no answer. I kept calling, so at 12:09 somebody text me back and said, " Hey I'll have him call you asap. I'm his brother and this is my phone. I'll make sure he gets back to you today." So I said ok. But me not thinking, why would he give everybody his brothers number to call. I just left it alone. He still never called. So at 4:07 I texted him back and asked if he told him and he said yes, he should've called you. But he never did. So I waited and I started calling again, nobody never answered. So I text and said if I don't have my stuff or the money in 24 hours, I'm getting the law involved. And he text me back and said " Listen buddy, don't threaten me. I have nothing to do with what you and my brother have going on. I told you I would try to help you get your ****, but you want to threaten me, go and file your charges." I text back that I didn't say you. I'm talking to Warren Ball. This is the only way I can get through to him. So he never called or text that day. So I called Thursday and still no answer. I text and ask if he talked to him, and the guy said he was at work and that Warren was suppose to call me that morning and if he didn't he was going to give me the number to where he was at. So I said ok. I waited until 3:59 that evening and text back. So he text me the number 708-821-7362. So I called the number and a woman answered the phone. I asked to speak with Warren Ball and he said that he didn't know anyone by that name. So I texted him back and told him what they said and he said that they were lying. So I didn't know who to believe or what was going on. So then he said that his brother was a low life and his family didn't care for him at all. So then I asked if he even owned a Trans Am and he said yes. So at that point I'm pissed off. No not pissed off. INSANE. So I started looking him up on google and it was a lot of stuff, but I didn't stop. So I found a person from myspace named Warren Ball from Illinois. So guess what? His page wasn't private. I clicked on it and I saw the same trans am with the big hood WITH MY RIMS AND TIRES thats on his ls1tech page along with photos of him. I got him. I have all of my documents now. I have him on camera going to Walmart to pick up the money along with the car and license plate. My brother is a state trooper detective in Louisiana and my 1st cousin is a detective for the sheriffs department here. I can have them call up there and have the police go out and take care of it, but I was hoping it didn't have to go there. If anybody on here knows him, will you talk to him and let him know that all I want is my money or my rims and tires that I bought from him. Please, I need some help with this. What would be the first steps you guys would take in this situation. Because I don't know about yall, but I don't have $600.00 to just throw away. I'd really appreciate your advice. Thanks!

This just happened. I called the 7088217362 number that the so called brother gave me yesterday from a private number so that it wouldn't show up and a female answered the phone. I changed my voice and asked to speak to Warren Ball, and she said he's not around me right now. I said ok, Thanks! Now just yesterday, they said they didn't know anybody by that name. And he suppose to have his own Flooring business. Don't know exactly what he does. I just saw it on his myspace page. He'll probably set it on private or delete now since I've found out all of this info about him.

Last edited by w0259211; 03-19-2010 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:38 PM
On The Tree

Holy ****** ****. I was gonna pay him then dicided not to because he wouldnt setup a Paypal account.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Lt4TransAm
Holy ****** ****. I was gonna pay him then dicided not to because he wouldnt setup a Paypal account.
I thought the same thing. But I wanted the rims, so I gave him the benefit of the doubt. All I wanted was to see if he ever shipped them. But he got my money and haven't answered, called, or text since then.
Old 03-19-2010, 05:56 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jcobra99
Hopefully, everything gets resolved. Does walmart have a dispute process? I'm sure they have to. Someone had to verify with a pictures ID and sign for the money. Call Walmart financial whatever first.

Always better to be save than sorry..........
I'm looking into every possibility I can. He can never sell anything else to me and a lot of other people I know on here.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:05 PM
Staging Lane

i was going to buy the rims but i was going to drive up there to get them
Old 03-19-2010, 06:05 PM
Staging Lane

call the law and let them take care of it...i hate scammers
Old 03-19-2010, 06:09 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TA_BUD
i was going to buy the rims but i was going to drive up there to get them
I may have to get with you and find out the area. I have his address and stuff. All I want is my money or the rims and tires. He suppose to have his own business doing Floors. Don't know exactly what though. That's what it say on his myspace. I bet he goes and sets it on private now or deletes it.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:12 PM
Staging Lane

make sure you print all the stuff you need before he deletes or goes private, i will go up there with you
Old 03-19-2010, 06:19 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Lt4TransAm
Me too! I knew he wasnt right because he said he did not have Paypal or an active checking account. He also said that he did not have regular access to a computer and the best way to do business would be by phone. Way too vague! I told him that It was not good business to send or wire money with out having any kind of recourse if I did not receive the tires or they were not as described. He never replied back! What a douche!
Old 03-19-2010, 06:20 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by TA_BUD
make sure you print all the stuff you need before he deletes or goes private, i will go up there with you
I really appreciate it man. That means a lot to me to see we still have people that cares and not out there trying to mess over people. He got me good. I'm about to call the number again and see if the girl answers and what she has to say.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:24 PM
TECH Resident

Default this will work for you, good luck

http://www.ic3.gov/contact/default.aspx
Old 03-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by donkey mule
Me too! I knew he wasnt right because he said he did not have Paypal or an active checking account. He also said that he did not have regular access to a computer and the best way to do business would be by phone. Way too vague! I told him that It was not good business to send or wire money with out having any kind of recourse if I did not receive the tires or they were not as described. He never replied back! What a douche!
Damn! He got me good. I was feeling the same way you felt. But I wanted them so bad, I just said ok. If you go to his myspace, you'll see where the mother of his first two children is pissed off at him because he is over $20,000 behind in child-support and he won't pay. So she started saying that he'll just blow off that debt just like he does everything else. She say she just wants him to sign over his rights since he doesn't ever see or do for the kids. I have it all printed out and on camera. Plus the pictures of him and the rims and tires on the car.
Old 03-19-2010, 06:26 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by billyb
Thanks!
Old 03-19-2010, 06:57 PM
Teching In

I know somebody on here has to know this guy.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DO a police record check on him in the state that you sent the money order to and find out if there are any outstanding arrest warrents for him.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:40 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 202 Likes on 122 Posts

damn thats fucked up, i hate scammers
Old 03-19-2010, 08:20 PM
On The Tree

i posted on his thread f#*@_*g *****
Old 03-19-2010, 08:58 PM
TECH Regular

god i hate ******, take him down
Old 03-19-2010, 09:38 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I would take this as far as needed to get the money back that does not suck another 600 out of you or your time. I hate this ****. Its even getting to the point where Paypal does not stand behind **** when it gets to far out of hand.

Sure seems the guys on the SVT forum are good at finding people they show up at scammers houses. We need to get that good over here too.
Old 03-19-2010, 09:54 PM
On The Tree

Well that sucks man. I really hope you get your money or wheels back. I hate scammers!

Quick Reply: BEWARE of nubby1, name is Warren Ball. He is a liar and a thief.