Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Evilz - Joshua Savat is a scammer

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-2010, 10:13 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Evilz - Joshua Savat is a scammer

Bought a set of heads/converter for $175 from this guy about 3 weeks ago. Kept getting the usual "I'm sick and have been really busy excuses" for about a week and a few days, now nothing. He doesn't even log in anymore.

(Side note - I love those two excuses....because they are so often used truthfully.... )

Filed a claim with paypal about 4-5 days ago and he hasn't responded to that either. Im sure of the fact that paypal is going to come back with their "we're unable to refund due to lack of funds" email.

Not to worry, I used a credit card and will easily get refunded thru it but just wanted everyone to beware if they are doing a background check on this guy.
Old 03-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ddr698
Bought a set of heads/converter for $175 from this guy about 3 weeks ago. Kept getting the usual "I'm sick and have been really busy excuses" for about a week and a few days, now nothing. He doesn't even log in anymore.

(Side note - I love those two excuses....because they are so often used truthfully.... )

Filed a claim with paypal about 4-5 days ago and he hasn't responded to that either. Im sure of the fact that paypal is going to come back with their "we're unable to refund due to lack of funds" email.

Not to worry, I used a credit card and will easily get refunded thru it but just wanted everyone to beware if they are doing a background check on this guy.

smart with cc. paypal dont get your money if your ripped and there's no funds available. its not there problem they got there money. always use cc when using paypal. how many times must this be said??????????
Old 03-04-2010, 10:34 AM
On The Tree

Trust me it took me 2-3 times of my a** being handed to me to figure that one out . Paypal and their dispute resolution... They try to make you feel like they've attempted when in reality they do nothing.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:01 AM
On The Tree

Update - UNBELIEVABLE paypal's dispute process actually was able to recover funds from the scammer! This is a first. I guess about 1 in 15 or so isn't too bad lol.

Sidenote, he hasn't been online since the 24th.... How convenient.
Old 03-11-2010, 11:38 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everytime I have filed a dispute with PayPal they have gotten my money back for me.
Old 03-11-2010, 03:29 PM
On The Tree

Youve been LUCKY. Trust me.