Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Watch out for candyblueta!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2010, 11:52 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs down Watch out for candyblueta!!!!!!!!

I have bought and sold a lot of stuff on here over the years, more than my feedback even shows. I finally ran in to a shady seller...

I purchased sensors from this guy back in September.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...her-stuff.html

I did not receive 1 of the o2 sensors & the NGK plugs I got weren’t even for an LS1. I didn’t really care about the plugs, but I did need the o2 sensors & the rest of the stuff & that is why I bought it.

I contacted him after getting the box & thought we could get it taken care of. I was wrong!!!

Here is the PM I got from him, even after getting this I had hope.

Jason,

First off I really want to apologize for the big miss-hap here and the lack of comunication. I was on vacation and had not any chance to check my ls1tech account and had no clue about this until I got the email from paypal... Also I thought I had mailed all of the correct stuff but obviously not. I'm not sure how it happened with the plugs but I'm looking and the o2 sensor right now in my hands.

I will get this mailed out to you first thing in the morning. Included is my personal cell number so you can call me if there is any questions.

Once again, I'm terribly sorry.
-Billy
214-213-7942

I never received the o2 sensor & paypal was no help to me either…

Since then, he has listed the exact same parts that I bought for sale again. Hmmm…Is he lifting these from his employer???
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...her-stuff.html

Now this thread is up, some shady looking stuff in it too…
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...injectors.html

Beware!!!!!!!!!!

Jason
Old 02-12-2010, 06:15 AM
11 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

I hope the dude isn't military..in one of his posts he said he was deployed..

If you contact the right people he can get into some ****..
Old 02-12-2010, 09:02 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by the_merv

DO NOT CONTACT HIS LEADERSHIP!!!!!

If you want to pursue something, contact the County DA where his post is located and file a theft by deception charge. They will take it from there.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:32 AM
11 Second Club

Yep, Had a guy try and screw me on some wheels at Ft. Rucker...Poor guy didn't know my brother inlaw is a Chief Warrant Officer 4 at the same base.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Teching In

This stuff really pisses me off. I just got out of the Marines, and to see service members screwing people on here gets me more than fired up. A good friend of mine is a JAG lawyer...so if you need help give me a shout! I'd fry someone like that in a hearbeat, giving us a bad name!
Old 02-13-2010, 02:45 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by DSIM
DO NOT CONTACT HIS LEADERSHIP!!!!!

If you want to pursue something, contact the County DA where his post is located and file a theft by deception charge. They will take it from there.
Ok..well who do you think the DA Calls..?

Like I said if you know right people and how **** works, then stuff can get done.
Old 02-13-2010, 03:29 AM
On The Tree

Seems to be either a bumbling idiot or a failed scam artist. Either way, steer clear of this guy.
Old 02-14-2010, 09:39 AM
-T-
TECH Enthusiast

Like I said if you know right people and how **** works, then stuff can get done.
I think what he is trying to say is... you dont what to ruin his military record (LIFE) over a never received O2 sensor. The DA will contact him first to try and resolve the issue, if he does not comply.. it will then go to his military leadership. If he is lifting them from work, dishonorable discharge isnt a good thing to have.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:00 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by -T-
I think what he is trying to say is... you dont what to ruin his military record (LIFE) over a never received O2 sensor. The DA will contact him first to try and resolve the issue, if he does not comply.. it will then go to his military leadership. If he is lifting them from work, dishonorable discharge isnt a good thing to have.
The last thing the military needs is scam artists in it...do you know exactly the sensitive stuff service members deal with everyday?
Old 02-14-2010, 10:04 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go straight for the jugular, contact his first sgt.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by -T-
The dude is obviously trying to screw people out of there money. I think he deserves whatever it is he will get.
Old 02-14-2010, 12:02 PM
10 Second Club

What I dont understand is why is he still allowed to sell STUFF .
Old 02-15-2010, 09:51 AM
TECH Regular

I know how it works, I saw soldiers get screwed by this when I was in. The DA doesnt contact their leadership, the DA sends a letter to the soldier with a statement to pay up by a certain date, if the soldier doesnt pay a warrant is issued. The authorities then contact the MP civilian liaison who then contacts the leadership to tell them that a warrant has been issued and to bring the soldier to the MP station. The soldier then either pays on the spot or goes to jail... civilian jail.
Old 02-15-2010, 02:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DSIM
I know how it works, I saw soldiers get screwed by this when I was in. The DA doesnt contact their leadership, the DA sends a letter to the soldier with a statement to pay up by a certain date, if the soldier doesnt pay a warrant is issued. The authorities then contact the MP civilian liaison who then contacts the leadership to tell them that a warrant has been issued and to bring the soldier to the MP station. The soldier then either pays on the spot or goes to jail... civilian jail.
Do it.
Old 02-21-2010, 01:57 AM
On The Tree

Look.... I have nothing to do with they guy that that owns this account, I'm the one in the military and ive posted that many times, not him so you can use his name all you want, and it will be a waste of time. And thats totally fine if some of yall want to treat me this way but you know what I WAS trying to help...

I was gonna try to help out and even asked him to send me everything so that i could resolve the problem but continually I get harassed and messages. So with my having trying to help get the facts straight, and no I'm not giving you my information to **** me over for something someone else has done. All i was trying to do was be a decent citizen, but yet i get criticized and flamed for trying to help....

Doesn't matter at this point because everyone here is just gonna say BS, Scam or some other crap. But atleast i tried to make things right for you. Gl With clearing things up with him

Last edited by candyblueta; 04-03-2010 at 04:37 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 08:58 AM
11 Second Club

So you are sayin that you and another person share that same screen name and login, and both of you post under it, but you don't know each other..

Ya that's worth of the flag..

I think both of you should get banned..lol
Old 02-21-2010, 10:26 AM
On The Tree

Thats fine... and never once did i say i didnt know him, i do and thats why i asked to for all the details of the transaction....
Old 02-21-2010, 10:34 AM
11 Second Club

You are in the Military so you know as well as I do that if they can link you to the crime then you will get nailed..so you might aswell look at this one like it's you..cause honestly the First Sgt will pull the same BS flag I did if you tell them it's someone else but they are using your name.

Hell of a friend if he's using your name to **** people over. I'd be beatin some sense into his ***. That and his threads look real funny..exact copies of each other.

First step you should do is change your password.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:40 PM
On The Tree

Its his account... this is his because i got my ls1 a while after him and never acquired 50 posts to be able to post in the classifieds and his login was stuck on my computer, and yes i know how to clear cookies and everything else! And you can clearly tell when I have made a ad on here and him so, but unstang has all his info so. It has nothing to do with me. But whatever do what you want and i would. Just saying your not gonna get anywhere going to my higher ups cause I have no info in any of this and only tried to help unstang out.

Ill just do my own posting on my account and have where i dont have to have anything to do with this account. All i was trying to do was help the member out and get things settled.

Hope you get things resolved unstang

Last edited by candyblueta; 02-21-2010 at 12:47 PM.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:54 PM
TECH Fanatic

what a fishy story.

Quick Reply: Watch out for candyblueta!!!!!!!!