Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

mvrotc scammed me BEWARE takes money send no product!

Search this Thread

Old 04-13-2010, 06:49 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default mvrotc scammed me BEWARE takes money send no product!

I pay him for a cam on 3/22/10 and still have not received it. I asked him if he had sent it on 4/2 and he responded with a sob story of his mom and dad getting a divorce. But he said that he had just sent it priority mail. Unless it was shipped from Bangcock China he is a liar. Here is the post from where I bought it https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...-pushrods.html and this was the pm from him on when and how he shipped it Re: cam

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by burgers
still looking for info on the cam. please resond to my previous pm on a tracking #.

Sorry for the delayed response! i did not take ur money and run, unfortunately i was not living at my house this past week as my parents suddenly got divorced and it hasnt been easy getting back there however the cam has been shipped and you should have it shortly i shipped it priority mail

I am taking action with Paypal, but I can't stand a liar or a thief. If anyone from his area would like to make a house call to him I might be willing to make it worth your time.
Old 04-17-2010, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Guy got the heads, and they were trashed....

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...ed-mvrotc.html
Old 04-17-2010, 04:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Any updates?
Old 04-22-2010, 01:13 AM
Teching In

He hooked me on those lifters. Here is a picture of what he mailed me. The so called "new" lifters are pictured above the stock lifters i pulled out of my block.
I filed a claim with paypal also.
Attached Thumbnails mvrotc scammed me BEWARE takes money send no product!-0406001934.jpg   mvrotc scammed me BEWARE takes money send no product!-0406001934a.jpg   mvrotc scammed me BEWARE takes money send no product!-0406001934b.jpg  
Old 04-22-2010, 08:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

if you paid with a credit card call your credit card company and file a chargeback. Paypal wont do **** for you and the broken lifters because he sent you SOMETHING. They have made it quite clear in the past you could order 2000 dollar and heads and if you got dog **** in a box with a tracking number they could care less.

should never buy anything from paypal with your bank account, always use a credit card to protect yourself.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:10 PM
TECH Fanatic

mvrotc = evil

Sorry about your loss.

That's a real pisser to me when I hear about
things like this happening here on LS1Tech.

Quick Reply: mvrotc scammed me BEWARE takes money send no product!