Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Hey guys watch out for t/a 24 shenanigans!

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2010, 05:24 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Hey guys watch out for t/a 24 shenanigans!

First off, I can not say in good faith that t/a 24 completely scammed me because I did get the clutch I bought from him but you will see why I warn you guys of his underhanded dealings.

OK, I bought a McCleod clutch and flywheel from t/a 24, his original asking price was $350 for both. t/a 24 said that the clutch was worth $1500, though I could not find the p/n that he gave me,I took him at his word however that is not the issues here.

t/a 24 then marked down the clutch AND flywheel to $250, he said that is what he owed the shop. I said sweet whats you paypal. He then comes back to me saying that he needs to keep the flywheel, I admittedly was upset with this because we had just agreed on $250 for both flywheel and clutch but I said fine. So to make the transaction safe for both parties, his dad put the clutch up on ebay under his account (the dads account). I do a BIN and pay, nice and smooth or so I thought. As soon as I get the clutch, I leave his dad good ebay feedback and as soon as I do that I get an email say that his son (t/a 24) now wants to sell me the flywheel for $50. WTF!!!??? That flywheel was original part of the $250 to begin with but now that all is said and done he want to charge me $50

I think this was done on purpose! Like I said, I got the clutch but I feel as if I am trying to be scammed for $50 for something that was part of the orginal agreement.

I just want to post this to not only get some feedback but more importantly warn future buyers of t/a 24 shady dealings!

I am including the PM I sent to t/a 24 as well as his reply regarding this issue, please forgive my tone in the PM but I was quite upset with all this.

I just reread his PM and now realized that his is now saying that this clutch is $500 and not $1500. WTF!!!???

Thank you for reading.

Originally Posted by t/a 24
Originally Posted by 99T/AVert
Dude I just got a email from your dad and he said that you had him ask me if I now what the flywheel for $50. Dude that is bullshit man! First off we made a deal for the clutch and flywheel for $250, then you tell me that you need to keep the FW, and now you don't need it and want me to buy it from you for $50, what the **** is that!!?? I have your PM where you told me that you were not trying to **** anyone, but clearly you want to **** me out of $50 for something that was part of the original deal at $250, very ******* uncool!!!!

When I read your dads email, I kept my cool, but the more I think about this, the more I get pissed off on how you are trying to **** me! You have basically scammed me on the FW!!! I am debating on whether or not to post a thread about this ****.
dude **** u dont ******* sit there an talk **** in me i ******* sold u a 500 dollar clutch for 250!!!!!! i got fucked on tht deal not u i thought i needed tht fw but i found out tht the ppl tht had it before me used the stock fw an modified it to fit the twin disc clutch if u dont want the mother ****** u dont have too buy it!!! im not ****** anyone nor did i so if u wanna post a thread about me i will do the same!!! an say tht ur just tryin to get a 500 dollar set up for nothing!!!!
Old 03-24-2010, 12:33 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=99T/AVert]

lol, WOW! Looks like you need to get your daddy to write your messages for you too.

Dude just face it, you are trying to scam me for the damn flywheel because if that was not the case, you would have PMed me and said "hey man, it turns out that I don't need the flywheel after all so it's on its way!," but no you try to scam me out of $50 when the original agreement was $250 for BOTH the clutch AND the FLYWHEEL!

You're a scumbag! This was your plan from the get go so YEAH you're a POS scumbag!
lmao ya im the one tht got fucked out of this deal 250 bucks tht was a 500 set up tht u got for 250 u stupid **** so do wat u want all u did was just ******* bitch till u got to the price tht u wanted to spend an i was being nice an let it go for tht!!! u even said yourself tht it made sence to keep the fw but w/e all ur doin is try to scam me out of money if anything u just want everything for pretty much nothing but it dont work like tht

OK that is the 3rd time you typed $500 so you DID scam me because you told me over and over and over how it was a $1500 clutch.

As for the $250, YOU are the one that offered the price to me WITH the flywheel so if you want to say you are the one that got fucked then Einstein... YOU FUCKED YOURSELF!

What is so hard to get...? YOU offered me the clutch AND flywheel for $250 I said OK, you came back with I need to keep the flywheel, I said I was not happy with that but whatever, I paid, then your dad said you now want to sell me the flywheel for $50... END OF STORY BUB, your a SCAMMER!

And now that you have repeatedly typed $500 as the value for the clutch I have NO DOUBT that you are a scumbag scammer! I accepted that it was an error that you typed $500 in the last Pm 2 times, but this is a new PM and you are still typing $500... yeah your a dirtbag!

Daddy should take away your PC before you cause someone to come looking for his little man.

Yeah be careful guy! This piece of work is a real dirtbag!
Old 03-24-2010, 12:37 PM
11 Second Club

Received 63 Likes on 54 Posts

Lol..what a tool..
Old 03-24-2010, 01:03 PM
Banned

lmao ur about gay as **** if i was to be a scammer i deff wouldnt have sent u the clutch an would not have moved down on the price u stupid **** but im done with ur bullshit ur a pos just tryin to **** someones rep up peace!!!!
How am I being the POS, it was YOUR DEAL for BOTH the clutch and flywheel for $250 not mine. You're the jerk that wants to charge me $50 for something I should have received in the first place for the quoted price... YOUR quoted price!

And whose rep am I trying to **** up? I am not saying anything that is not in our PMs

Youre just a jerk that got called out on your shady dealings! Don't be pissed off at me because I will not allow you to quietly screw me. People need to be made aware of the kind of person you are.
More toolness to be aware of
Old 03-24-2010, 01:15 PM
Banned

lmfao dude im no scammer at all but think an say what u want idc if i was a scammer i wouldnt have sold u tht **** for 250 i thought i needed it for my new clutch but i dont so get over it peace

OK I get that you thought you needed it, but what I don't get is why you would then try to charge me $50 for it when it was part of the original deal for $250, that is what I have the trouble understanding. That is the part that makes you look like a scammer! If you would have said something like, "I don't need it anymore, paypal me $10 to ship it to you" or something like that, that would have been different. Do you understand now?
He just doesnt get it I guess
Old 03-26-2010, 04:53 AM
Banned

lmfao dude im no scammer at all but think an say what u want idc if i was a scammer i wouldnt have sold u tht **** for 250 i thought i needed it for my new clutch but i dont so get over it peace

OK I get that you thought you needed it, but what I don't get is why you would then try to charge me $50 for it when it was part of the original deal for $250, that is what I have the trouble understanding. That is the part that makes you look like a scammer! If you would have said something like, "I don't need it anymore, paypal me $10 to ship it to you" or something like that, that would have been different. Do you understand now?
ya i get it

He says he gets it but I still dont have the flywheel
Old 03-26-2010, 07:36 AM
11 Second Club

So you sent him money and how long ago was he supposed to send it to you?
Old 03-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Banned

It seems as if you misread or misunderstand the issue.

He was selling his clutch and flywheel for $250 and I agreed, he then tells me that he will need to keep the flywheel for his setup. I was not happy about that but what could I do. So after I paid he then has his dad tell me that he now no longer needs the flywheel and wants to know if I would want to buy it for $50.

I got the clutch from the seller, the issues is that he is trying to scam me for another $50 for the flywheel that was originally included for the $250 I paid.

Let me know if that clears up any confusion
Old 03-26-2010, 10:41 AM
11 Second Club

Ah.

Well do you have original proof that he was supposed to send the Flywheel?
Old 03-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Banned

No I don't have the PMs any more because I was getting close to my limit and I have to get rid of them.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:00 AM
11 Second Club

That's why you delete the other ones that aren't as important..
Old 03-28-2010, 05:07 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by the_merv
That's why you delete the other ones that aren't as important..
lol true but I deleted them after I for the clutch and thought everything was fine, then I get the email about him wanting to charge me for the clutch. I wonder if a mod can restore the deleted pm?
Old 03-28-2010, 05:44 AM
11 Second Club

I think it's funny that the guy hasn't even chimed in here..
Old 03-28-2010, 05:46 AM
Banned

I think it's funny that the guy hasn't even chimed in here..
Well he knows he is doing me wrong so I dont expect him to post.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:50 AM
11 Second Club

Well if nothing comes out of it you can nail him with 2 negative trader feedbacks..one for not holding up to his deal, and another for not recieving the item.
Old 03-28-2010, 05:57 AM
11 Second Club

Considering that he only has 65 posts and they ALL are in the Classifieds section the guy clearly shows that he is just here to make money and sell stuff. He has no Trader Rating so hit him with the Negative ones, they will speak for them selves.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:05 AM
Banned

Well if nothing comes out of it you can nail him with 2 negative trader feedbacks..one for not holding up to his deal, and another for not recieving the item.
Considering that he only has 65 posts and they ALL are in the Classifieds section the guy clearly shows that he is just here to make money and sell stuff. He has no Trader Rating so hit him with the Negative ones, they will speak for them selves.
Well I was thinking of hitting him up with some NEG feedback but it is obvious that I was dealing with a kid so I have no doubt that he would retaliate with the same.

Yeah all his posts seem to be him trying to skirt around the classified rules and offer his stuff in other peoples threads. I am keeping an eye on his posts to see if he is trying to sell the flywheel that should be mine
Old 03-31-2010, 01:27 AM
11 Second Club

Hopefully the mods see that crap too.

I'd still hit him with the feedbacks, it will warn other people..
Old 03-31-2010, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah definitely leave this little douchebag negative feedback....I am very wary of buying anything from anyone with either no feedback or very few posts, not to say that there aren't good guys out there trying to sell with few posts or little feedback. I would not, however, buy anything from someone with negative feedback. Just the way that he sounds in his PM's should be all you need to know about what a little immature kid you are dealing with.
Old 03-31-2010, 01:18 PM
Banned

Like I told Merv, I don't want him childishly NEG'ing me when I dud absolutely nothing wrong. Plus I am hoping that he does right by me and send the flywheel but here is to hoping. I will talk with a mod and see what they say but I just wish a mod would chime in and give their .02

Quick Reply: Hey guys watch out for t/a 24 shenanigans!