Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Peterock98..is a wanna be hustler.

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2010, 09:02 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Default Peterock98..is a wanna be hustler.

Ok he put an wtb posting for a drivers side sway bar upper bracket because his was busted,,i told him i have one and will do 10$ shipped..we agree and i pull the upper bracket which is what he wanted,i give him the side/shield bracket and bolts and pack them up and ship them out priorty mail so he can get the parts as fast as possible..it cost me 7$ something to ship..which i didnt care about..

well he sends me a pm saying ru kiding me why did you send me a broke an bent bracket..i ask him what is he talking about and threw pm's we are going back and forth and then he leaves me neg feed back...

heres the link and read my reply
https://ls1tech.com/forums/itrader_d...93029&u=101816

heres the pics i gave him during that pm convo when he was saying i pryed the bracket off..when i wiggled it off with my hand..which would be very hard to do if the bracket was bent.

Now today he finaly links me to pics he posted on my for sale ad for other parts im trying to get rid of that i dont need for my drag car project.

first pic is my bracket i sold him..i know this because thats how the grease was left after i wiped the part down to get rid of the grim..take a good look at my bolt holes in this pic which is a pic that he took not me..they are still all rust brown and you can clearly see that the threads in them are not shiney or stripped in any manner like there was a problem with me pulling the bolts out.

Now heres a pic he also took showing the crack..what i didnt catch at first was the threads in this pic because i was trying to look at the crack org..but if you look at the threads you can see that **** aint my bracket or he stripped it out an bent/broke it trying to get it on.

you can see clearly in my bracket picture,,the bolt holes and threads which are not shiney and fresh looking like some one had a damn problem getting the bolts in or out and semi stripped the holes like the bracket he posted with the crack..

you can clearly see this and bolt holes/threads dont just go shiney on the back side of the threads when theres a problem with the bolts..pete your a pos..i saved these 2 pics now and will give you negtive **** right back..an to think i was just going to send you your cash and plus some back..******* scum bag for 11$s

Last edited by suicidal racing; 06-15-2010 at 05:26 AM.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Your are a liar and a thief since you can't read what I posted or see cracked bracket
https://ls1tech.com/forums/eastern-c...rice-cuts.html
Old 05-18-2010, 12:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

funny how you say this in the link to my thread about your old bracket..the pic of the cracked bracket sure looks like it had bolts locked up in it that i have pics that you took posted above of..

sort of odd.

Originally Posted by peterock98
Tony you are too much you send me a cracked bracket and you curse at me. I went to the dealer ship before work and brought a new one .Save this pic too.My bracket the bolt are siezed and I never asked you refund I asked you why you sent me a junk bracket .
i told him i would give him his cash back no problem last night and this morning till i seen pics of the cracked bracket.which the pics show he either stripped my old bracket out and cracked it trying to get it to work or its his old busted bracket..
Old 05-18-2010, 01:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Why would you want to give me my money back if you did nothing wrong . Tony keep the 11 bucks go buy yourself a hand job kid.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Einstein here my receipt cause ur a WANNA BE SELLER I had to go to dealer cause you sell junk
Attached Thumbnails Peterock98..is a wanna be hustler.-img00263.jpg  
Old 05-18-2010, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

thats nice you went and bought a part..after you probley fucked up the one i sold you..

a blind man can see that in the pics i posted the one mount is not stripped in the threads and then that other mount is stripped...

you say im a theif but yet in your own words you never asked for your money back but i still offerd it to you even though you never asked for it..what type of theif offers the person they supposedly just robbed there **** back??

facts are you fucked the bracket up and was hopeing i would send you the money back which i was 5 mins from getting up and doing till i looked at the cracked bracket which has the stripped out hole when the other bracket in the picture has no stripped out hole and i admit thats the bracket i sold you..pic speak a 1000 words and proof is in the puddin bro..

nice try but it back fired on you..
Old 05-18-2010, 04:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

What are you smoking dust?
Old 05-18-2010, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

lol your a joke..im not the one who cant see..you really must be the one on drugs..does the truth hurt..is that why you keep saying im smokeing **** and blind but yet you cant even open up your eyes and see the ****.

dude what have you proven..****** nothing you only dug your self in a hole...

ive showed and pointed out key things but yet you cant say ****..get a life your scum

showing a recipt dont mean ****..congrates you fucked up 2 parts and had to go by a brand new one..,what you did show is pics of a good bracket that you clear state is mine with no stripped holes and then you show a cracked pic of the mount with a stripped out hole..now what i also find odd is that series of pics you posted..yes the 3 of them show the bracket i sent you with perfuctly good threads then the back side of it are all in bright light but yet the cracked and stripped out bracket isnt..which leads me to believe the pics where not taken at the same time and the cracked bracket one was taken later after YOU fucked it up...

im done..my case is proven over and over with your own evidence that you provided..
Old 05-18-2010, 07:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

pm's
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicidal racing
Quote:
Quote:
alright ill ship consisder it ship

Kool

you should have it by tues the latest..i gave you the bracket,the cover bracket and the bolts just incase you dont have some.

Thanks u sent usps?

yep priorty..i only deal with usps..long story shorty ups owes me 3500 and fedex owes me 600.got to love a business that dont pay there insurrance claims
You are a drama queen ups ows you $3500 and fedex $600 this is from what your typed this is from you own words you sound like a scammer.The only this proves is ur a liar.
Old 05-18-2010, 09:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

how does that prove im a lair,for real your stupidity is truely amazing kid..

that proves nothing but i rushed the parts out to you like i have stated dumbass..only other thing it proves is ups and fed ex dont pay there insurrance when they break parts and if you ask around anyone who moves enough **** threw them will tell you this..**** ups snapped a camshaft i sent to a guy in texas in half once..took me 6mos to get the 100$ insurrance money..an for your info..that 3500$ is for damage they did to sb2.2 head...not sb2.2 heads neither just 1 sb2.2 head..

Last edited by suicidal racing; 05-18-2010 at 09:43 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:44 AM
TECH Fanatic

how does that prove im a lair,for real your stupidity is truely amazing kid..

that proves nothing but i rushed the parts out to you like i have stated dumbass..only other thing it proves is ups and fed ex dont pay there insurrance when they break parts and if you ask around anyone who moves enough **** threw them will tell you this..**** ups snapped a camshaft i sent to a guy in texas in half once..took me 6mos to get the 100$ insurrance money..an for your info..that 3500$ is for damage they did to sb2.2 head...not sb2.2 heads neither just 1 sb2.2 head..
You have all the answers and excuses ur a dummy
Old 05-19-2010, 09:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

heres the simple facts

1. you said the bracket was bent an broke at first.i then explained to you it wasnt bent and nothing in my front end was bent and the car was on a frame machine because i wasnt going to drop a 1500hp motor into a bent chassis..my a-arms,other sway bar mount or the all thread rod that holds the sway bar to the a-arms are not bent.

2. you then claimed i pryed the bracket off an busted it,so i took pics of the frame an posted them and the mounting holes that the bracket was mounted to and theres no pry marks in the pics and also the bolt holes for them are round and not fucked up which if the bracket or bar ever hit something hard enough to bend the bracket the holes wouldnt be perfuct,the all thread that ties the sway bar to my a-arms would be bent seeing its the weakest link..my a-arms would show signs and my frame also probley..which none do an i pulled the bracket off by hand..sort of hard to do when a bracket is bent and busted up..

3. After 10 or so pm's you then say the bracket is cracked..i asked for pics

4. You never asked for you money back but i was going to give you it because im not a theif and you didnt have to ask me for it back..

5. You then post a series of 3 pics of the bracket..what these pics do show is the bracket i sent you with 2 good none stripped out holes,that show the bolts didnt or where not forced out becuase the threads in the bracket are still a rust/black color and then a under side shot..these 2 are in the same lighting an the pics show that clear.

6. then you show one of the bracket with the crack but yet it is a darker pic that only leads me to believe it wasnt taken right when the other 2 where taken.Anyone can see this

7. In that very same picture there is also a pic of the bolt hole that you can clearly see is now stripped or half stripped out and is all trashed looking and shiney like some one did a number on it..

8. After i seen that pic i believed you fucked the bracket up and was hoping i would just send money which i was going to do till i was showed the pic..you got my pm saying i was about to send money and then only mins later i cought the stripped out bolt hole which is very clear in the 1 pic that the bracket i sent had no stripped out holes.An i told you that i aint sending **** now and pointed it out.

9. Reason why i was going to send you 20$ is so you got your 11$ back and then the rest was for the bracket to be shipped back to me..

You have said nothing about these facts i have posted..reason why it looks like i have the answer is becuase i do and you provided a number of them for me..

the only thing you can say is im on drugs,blind,theif or a scammer but can not prove ****,like you made it so easy for me to prove im none of the above..

Thank you pete
Old 05-19-2010, 09:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

holy ****....its a 2 dollar bracket! WOW some ppl need to learn how to install parts. It kinda pisses me off when you hear about someone crying about **** like this...the dude gave you way more then you needed then made a total of 2 bucks! WTF is he gunna buy with that? a friggen cheese berger? his time alone, shipping the **** was helping you out and worth way more then that...GROW UP!
Old 05-19-2010, 09:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ttranssam
holy ****....its a 2 dollar bracket! WOW some ppl need to learn how to install parts. It kinda pisses me off when you hear about someone crying about **** like this...the dude gave you way more then you needed then made a total of 2 bucks! WTF is he gunna buy with that? a friggen cheese berger? his time alone, shipping the **** was helping you out and worth way more then that...GROW UP!
******* I work on my car on the weekend I have a job Mon _ Fri I got the bracket Monday night I opened the box the part was cracked ,so whats you point,like I told him i waited a week for garbage and Im pissesd cause he was man enough to say its cracked let me not send it out >The $ not the issue him being a liar is.
Old 05-19-2010, 10:09 AM
TECH Regular

Post pics of the 2 brackets together (the one with the broken bolts next to the one he sent you), that might help.
Old 06-13-2010, 02:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

its clear he stripped out the hole
Old 06-24-2010, 08:41 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by ttranssam
.....agreed
Old 06-29-2010, 01:21 AM
On The Tree

omg ... the two pics they don't even look like the same bracket not even refering to the stripped hole post a pic of the old one and the "new" one might help...
Old 08-27-2010, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

Suicidal Racing, It doesnt pay to try and help people all they do is bitch and complain, I understand where u comming from u made 2 bucks I bet u spent that in gass n time sending it to him. and he wrecks it and wants you to b at fault, some people have there thinking backwards
Old 08-28-2010, 11:36 AM
TECH Fanatic

97z2801ss **** you and your mother you little troll bitch.

Quick Reply: Peterock98..is a wanna be hustler.