Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

suicidal racing is a liar and a termite

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default suicidal racing is a liar and a termite

Tony suicidal racing is liar .The pics dont but you do.I upgrade to the bigger sway bars and one of the brackets the bolts were siezed.After this termite sends me a cracked braket I went to the dealer and brought one .
Quote:
Originally Posted by peterock98
Quote:
Originally Posted by suicidal racing
Quote:
Quote:
alright ill ship consisder it ship

Kool

you should have it by tues the latest..i gave you the bracket,the cover bracket and the bolts just incase you dont have some.

Thanks u sent usps?

yep priorty..i only deal with usps..long story shorty ups owes me 3500 and fedex owes me 600.got to love a business that dont pay there insurrance claims
Your are a drama queen ups ows you $3500 and fedex $600 this is from what your typed this is from you own words you sound like a scammer.This only this proves ur a liar.I have brought part that were delieved by ups and fedex for years with any problems ,**** happens things get lost or shipped to the wrong adress but to have claims with both shipping company tells me ur making false claims .
Attached Thumbnails suicidal racing is a liar and a termite-img00263.jpg   suicidal racing is a liar and a termite-img00262.jpg   suicidal racing is a liar and a termite-img00259.jpg   suicidal racing is a liar and a termite-img00258.jpg   suicidal racing is a liar and a termite-img00206.jpg  

suicidal racing is a liar and a termite-img00205.jpg   suicidal racing is a liar and a termite-img00203.jpg   suicidal racing is a liar and a termite-img00202.jpg   suicidal racing is a liar and a termite-img00264.jpg   suicidal racing is a liar and a termite-img00265.jpg  

Old 05-19-2010, 10:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

this thread explains everything about this ordeal..i got nothing more to say about the loser an will comment no more

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...a-hustler.html

Last edited by suicidal racing; 05-20-2010 at 08:02 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:09 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats just insane, also im sure you could have bought that bracket on here for dirt cheap...i have one for sale and im sure many others do too. I dont know bout the amount of $$ owed to him from those places. But I do have USPS who owes me 500.00 that I will never see ever and its been 3 years...I cut my losses and moved on but never lost anything from other places...But peeps have and I personally know peeps who have had things never shipped to their buyer.
Old 05-20-2010, 06:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

this thread explains everything about this ordeal..i got nothing more to say about the loser an will comment no more
Tony your a thief and a corn ball. In your heart of hearts you know the truth.
Old 05-20-2010, 08:01 AM
TECH Fanatic

sorry but i didnt link this thread in like i thought i did in my org post on here..an as you can see he made this thread long after i made mine..
Old 05-20-2010, 09:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Wow really long 1 day you made me wait 7 days for a junk part.Tony you can complicate a ham sandwich you couldn't see a cracked bracket and you can't perceive time keep opening your mouth you dumb dick,your backing your self into corner you won't be able to get out of.
Old 05-20-2010, 09:23 AM
TECH Fanatic

You can't even take your own advice dirtbag
Old 05-20-2010, 11:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

dude you are not smart and it shows..i made you wait 7 days for it..bro,you sent the money order reg mail,an pm'ed me the very next day if i got it,WHAT did you not know if you sent it next day or reg mail because reg mail damn sure aint next day.lol..i then shipped the part the very next day after i got the money order,priorty mail to you..

to all reading here some simple facts

1. he said the bracket was bent an broke at first.i then explained to you it wasnt bent and nothing in my front end was bent and the car was on a frame machine because i wasnt going to drop a 1500hp motor into a bent chassis..my a-arms,other sway bar mount or the all thread rod that holds the sway bar to the a-arms are not bent.

2. he then claimed i pryed the bracket off an busted it,so i took pics of the frame an posted them and the mounting holes that the bracket was mounted to and theres no pry marks in the pics and also the bolt holes for them are round and not fucked up which if the bracket or bar ever hit something hard enough to bend the bracket the holes wouldnt be perfuct,the all thread that ties the sway bar to my a-arms would be bent seeing its the weakest link..my a-arms would show signs and my frame also probley..which none do an i pulled the bracket off by hand..sort of hard to do when a bracket is bent and busted up..

3. After 10 or so pm's he then sayd the bracket is cracked..i asked for pics

4. he never asked for his money back but i was going to give you it because im not a theif and you didnt have to ask me for it back..

5. he then post a series of 3 pics of the bracket..what these pics do show is the bracket i sent you with 2 good none stripped out holes,that show the bolts didnt or where not forced out becuase the threads in the bracket are still a rust/black color and then a under side shot..these 2 are in the same lighting an the pics show that clear.

6. then he shows one of the bracket with the crack but yet it is a darker pic that only leads me to believe it wasnt taken right when the other 2 where taken.Anyone can see this

7. In that very same picture there is also a pic of the bolt hole that you can clearly see is now stripped or half stripped out and is all trashed looking and shiney like some one did a number on it..

8. After i seen that pic i believed you fucked the bracket up and was hoping i would just send money which i was going to do till i was showed the pic..you got my pm saying i was about to send money and then only mins later i cought the stripped out bolt hole which is very clear in the 1 pic that the bracket i sent had no stripped out holes.An i told you that i aint sending **** now and pointed it out.

9. Reason why i was going to send you 20$ is so you got your 11$ back and then the rest was for the bracket to be shipped back to me..

he has said nothing about these facts i have posted..reason why it looks like i have the answer is becuase i do and you provided a number of them for me..

the only thing he can do is call me names..lol which just show his charictor

Thank you pete

Last edited by suicidal racing; 05-20-2010 at 11:09 AM.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Keep lieing,no ***** man.
Old 05-20-2010, 12:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

05-17-2010, 11:11 PM
peterock98
TECH Resident

Trader Rating: 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
alright ill ship consisder it ship

Kool

you should have it by tues the latest..i gave you the bracket,the cover bracket and the bolts just incase you dont have some.

Thanks u sent usps?

yep priorty..i only deal with usps..long story shorty ups owes me 3500 and fedex owes me 600.got to love a business that dont pay there insurrance claims

Tony why did you send me a broken and bent bracket ru kidden me

********** look at the time and date Monday Night 11:11 pm first pm to you was this (Tony why did you send me a broken and bent bracket ru kidden me )not the 10th your lieing and u stiil suck at it .Like I said you can"t keep track of your lies the truth doen't change.
Old 06-24-2010, 10:49 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

And he offered to pay him back.