Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

WARNING: BAD BUYER CutNAction trying to give badname/blackmail

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004, 03:58 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WARNING: BAD BUYER CutNAction trying to give badname/blackmail

I have had a really bad transaction with CunNAction here on the board.

Im selling quite a few parts of the 98 TA im parting out.
(so far 50 parts shipped out, all great transactions no problems!)

He sent me paypal for a set of door panel switches which he sounded like he really needed so i cut him a deal at like $30 bucks shipped or something like that.

He paypaled and immediatly started hounding me the next day with several emails about have they been shipped yet.

Several people at our shop use this ls1tech account reading posts etc on a daily basis. They check the private messages but dont respond if its not for them, and just leave it for me to check the next day or two...

I resonded to about 10 emails in 2-3 days time and i let him know i gave them to the secretary/shipping guy here to box up and get sent out with our daily UPS pickup...

The switches shipped out 5 buisness days after recieving the money (by the amount of stuff we send out thats pretty fair i thought, considering we only ship out normal stuff and are just a local shop, we arent geared toward heavy shipping. I figured the box went out the next day and i told him id give him a tracking # soon as it went out. but he started flaming over it not shipping the next day..geez people can only be too overly impatient.

when he got the tracking # the next week, he immediatly started threatening that if i didnt return his money in full and let him keep the part he would post here on ls1tech about what a bad seller i am and that he will try to ruin our reputation and keep me from selling random used parts i have laying around!

Thats a horrible way to act and Ive got a TON of people that would love to vouch for me on the tons of stuff im selling... I mean i bought an ls1 block a month ago that i havent reiceved yet but the guy is trying his hardest to get it to me cause he is having a hard time getting a shipping company to accept it but im not looking to try and drag his name in the mud.

CutNAction: Please learn some manners and how to deal with things more professional in the future...and not try to ruin everyones good name.
Old 01-16-2004, 08:05 PM
TECH Resident

sorry to hear about your luck.. as far as your guy sending you a block have him ship it ForwarAir i send out an Iron 6.0 block and after i boxed it , it weighed 268lbs and only cost me 50bucks to ship it.
Old 01-17-2004, 01:07 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by KHShapiro
sorry to hear about your luck.. as far as your guy sending you a block have him ship it ForwarAir i send out an Iron 6.0 block and after i boxed it , it weighed 268lbs and only cost me 50bucks to ship it.
Hey thanks shapiro, Ill look into that because I still havent gotten the block but i think hes just trying to find a cheaper solution on getting it shipped here...

UPDATE: Hes hasnt seen this yet obviously, and is still trying to blackmail me over a measly $30 bucks! geez how greedy can a guy get. he gets the part 10 buisness days after paying and wants to try and ruin peoples name on here because he wants something for nothing...

Sellers beware selling this guy something or you might get a false story claimed about you.

I mean i sell 100 good sales and then you get guys like this.
Heres bits and pieces of his last message he sent me:
"I will give you till tommorow morning to reply on here before i take action on the boards. give me a refund if the part was not sent when you told me
Or i could post saying you were cooperative and you took correct action
You can paypal me back my 32 dollars at pupdaddy@charter.net by tommorow morning."
Old 01-17-2004, 03:50 PM
Launching!

punk ****..dont take that crap from him

Quick Reply: WARNING: BAD BUYER CutNAction trying to give badname/blackmail