Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Travose21, incorrect part, will not refund

Old 06-30-2010, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Travose21, incorrect part, will not refund

About a month ago I purchased what was supposed to be a Raptor shift light from Travose21, we agreed upon a price of 75 shipped. The Shift light took about 2 weeks to get to me due to some faulty shipping on his part, which I did not mind and never took a negative attitude about. When I finally got the light it was not a Raptor, but a Harlan. Harlan's new sale for 55 shipped and in my opinion aren't near the light Raptors are. I Pm'd Travose21, told him that the light was not a Raptor but a Harlan, thus I did not want the light, that I would like a refund of the price and I would ship it back for him, even saying I would take the hit on the return shipping. He then claims that he was under the impression that it was a Raptor and he had payed some shop for a Raptor and for the installation. Even then I gave him the benefit of the doubt that maybe he really didn't know, told him I was sorry some shop ripped him and once again let him know I would like a refund and that I would ship the item back at a slight loss. He then tells me the best he can due is make up the difference in price by issuing me a 25 dollar refund. It is absolutely no harder for him to refund me the entire price then it is to refund me 25 dollars. I have for a few days Pm'd him to try to sort things out and he is no longer responding to Pm's. All I want is a complete refund, and the light will be in the mail back to him.

Here is the original for sale ad
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...orque-arm.html
However the transaction took place via Pm's

As of now he has been informed about this thread.
Old 06-30-2010, 01:09 PM
MASS seller approved

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what a dick its just 75 why can he just refund it and sell the light for 40 to someone who wants a harlan
Old 07-01-2010, 05:20 PM
Teching In

My thoughts exactly, it would be different if I was trying to rip him off. All I want to do is ship the Light back to him so I can buy a Raptor. Still no response on his part.
Old 07-01-2010, 05:31 PM
On The Tree

I also had a very bad experience with this guy. You should have read is trader feedback its not that good . ..
Old 07-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Teching In

Its a 75 dollar light, I wouldn't think a man would need 75 dollars so bad as to rip another man off like this.

Search this Thread