Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

buyer beware of superssport !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2010, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default buyer beware of superssport !!!!

I paid for my items almost two weeks ago the last i heard from him was 10/26.I've sent him multiple messages since then with no response. I have filed a paypal claim also with no response so stay away from him.
Old 11-09-2010, 01:27 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn he's got a big FS thread up right now....
Old 11-12-2010, 02:11 PM
On The Tree

I finally got my parts this week took a paypal claim to get them sent out so he could get his account unfroze to sell more parts on here.He Claims he threw out his back so he couldn't send them .. Maybe it's true I don't know all I can say is it took almost a month he never answered my messages until he went to list more parts on here for sale and could not use his paypal account
Old 11-24-2010, 10:40 PM
On The Tree

I am friends with him and work with him. He has been out of work for the last month for a back injury. I'm sure if you look at his feedback you will see he is a stand up guy and has never screwed anyone over.
Old 11-24-2010, 10:47 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 250racer
I finally got my parts this week took a paypal claim to get them sent out so he could get his account unfroze to sell more parts on here.He Claims he threw out his back so he couldn't send them .. Maybe it's true I don't know all I can say is it took almost a month he never answered my messages until he went to list more parts on here for sale and could not use his paypal account
Also, filing a PayPal claim does not freeze the sellers account. All it does is freeze the money you sent the seller. Might want to get your facts straight....
Old 11-27-2010, 05:01 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by White01Formula
Also, filing a PayPal claim does not freeze the sellers account. All it does is freeze the money you sent the seller. Might want to get your facts straight....
Like i said i got my parts he came through! Your saying if you had paid for some parts a few weeks ago and had no parts and no communication with the seller you wouldn't be pissed? Im sorry its your friend and that he is hurt but i had no idea when this thread was started.

Quick Reply: buyer beware of superssport !!!!