Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Dont waist time dealing with "mario89"

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 11:04 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Dont waist time dealing with "mario89"

I was PM'd about a engine and trans we agreed on a price I called to confirm, we had plans to meet up on Saturday, called Friday and he dropped them said maybe later in the day. after that he never answered the phone again! Fed me a what seemed like B/S story all weekend via txt

eventually Saturday he left me a voice mail saying Sunday would work.
On Sunday he wouldn't call wouldn't text for a hr then said it wouldn't work. Said the middle of the week would work, i plan was for Wednesday. i called Tuesday and said i couldn't get out of work early to make it down there and we planned for Saturday at Noon/12 that I would be there, I stated that I was not going to wait another weekend and he also stated that he wasn't going anywhere this weekend.

I'm a hr ahead in Michigan so leaving at 9:30. around two hrs out i txt'd(cause he don't answer his phone) him around 11:15, 10:15 his time.

He reply's. O im in Wisconsin, u didn't call n say u were comin.....I'm two hrs away from home and this guy wont even answer his phone. he replys im at the track, this costomer lives in texas and this car has gotta get done, i wont b back for 8 hrs, im the only one with shop keys, blah blah blah bull s****.

he says o u shoulda called before u left, well If it was me and i knew someone called me with plans on F-in Tuesday! i woulda aleast called and said im goin to Wisconsin!!!!!
Old 03-21-2011, 02:09 AM
TECH Veteran

hes a local piece of **** anyway...just stay away from him
Old 03-22-2011, 11:13 PM
Banned

Who the **** are u rob? Some piece of **** trash I bet.

As fa

r as the deal. We talked on tuesday and he was suppose to come get it wednesday and said he cant find anyone to go with him. So he said he will come by sat. Keep in mind last time I talked on tuesday. So I had no call from him the rest of the week and then he texts me saying he is a hour away and im over two hours from my shop working on tuning customers car. He should of called me friday and I would of had someone or me meet him at my shop not just try to show up.. I even today offered to take off 100 for the fuel he spent and it wasnt even my fault .wow what a joke.

And the funny thing about this post is that he texted me today and still wants it.. Wow aint that a bitch...

Last edited by mario89; 03-22-2011 at 11:56 PM.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:41 AM
Banned

perfct example yesterday. I had a guy say he is coming to get a hood from me on tuesday told me this last Friday. No call and no show yesterday. U think im gonna bad mouth him on here cause he is on here. No ill just take it as if he changed his mind, not a big deal. All the people reading all this know that if someone says they are coming a certain especially 4/5 days after talking they call before anything. People sell the stuff or change their mind about selling so I always call before I go anywherr.
Old 03-23-2011, 12:25 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

More issues? Say it isn't so... I never though I'd see another thread with Mario in it here (Sarcasm)

Here's another incase anyone cares to read it.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...gone-sour.html
Old 03-23-2011, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Deserttaco
More issues? Say it isn't so... I never though I'd see another thread with Mario in it here (Sarcasm)

Here's another incase anyone cares to read it.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...gone-sour.html
You have that much hate over a rubber boot,you need to just get over it.And move on.Just my $.02
Old 03-23-2011, 04:44 PM
On The Tree

of course i still want it!!!! i wanna do a swap!
Old 03-23-2011, 05:26 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by datenbrick
You have that much hate over a rubber boot,you need to just get over it.And move on.Just my $.02
I don't hate Mario, and I certainly don't obsess about the deal or the boot. I posted here, and in the thread I created to inform possible future buyers of the issues that I have had with Mario, and obviously others have as well... Trust me my tone sure changed when he threatened to come to my house and "Take Care" of me, then threatened a lawsuit against me....
Does that sound like someone who you'd like to deal with? If you have problems with parts purchased from anyone, would you want to worry about someone coming to your house to take care of you because you posted about it in a public forum? Keep in mind that he had my address and phone number at the time, and I’d seen a complete change from a nice guy to deal with over the phone, to a raging *******.
For someone who owns a business, his conduct is very questionable. My concerns are not unwarranted and are supported by other buyers (from this and other forums) who have had issues with him and his conduct.
It’s funny that it’s always the other persons fault when problems arise. Take what I have posted as what it is, my own opinion. But remember, I’m not alone in that opinion.
Old 03-24-2011, 01:19 AM
Banned

I don't hate Mario, and I certainly don't obsess about the deal or the boot. I posted here, and in the thread I created to inform possible future buyers of the issues that I have had with Mario, and obviously others have as well... Trust me my tone sure changed when he threatened to come to my house and "Take Care" of me, then threatened a lawsuit against me....
Does that sound like someone who you'd like to deal with? If you have problems with parts purchased from anyone, would you want to worry about someone coming to your house to take care of you because you posted about it in a public forum? Keep in mind that he had my address and phone number at the time, and I’d seen a complete change from a nice guy to deal with over the phone, to a raging *******.
For someone who owns a business, his conduct is very questionable. My concerns are not unwarranted and are supported by other buyers (from this and other forums) who have had issues with him and his conduct.
It’s funny that it’s always the other persons fault when problems arise. Take what I have posted as what it is, my own opinion. But remember, I’m not alone in that opinion.
you are alone on this, cause you are the ******* idiot.. i sent you a free boot and you *** come on here talking ****.. how come no one else had a problem with any parts just you? i tell you why cause no one has a problem with any of the stuff. but you are a piece of **** white trash that got a part for free and still didnt appreciate at.. so go **** yourself cause all you are is a scumbag..
Old 03-24-2011, 01:21 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by datenbrick
there was nothign wrong with the boot, he is just a piece of ****.. and a stalker.. he should be banned of this site cause he def has issues..
Old 03-24-2011, 12:17 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by mario89
you are alone on this, cause you are the ******* idiot.. i sent you a free boot and you *** come on here talking ****.. how come no one else had a problem with any parts just you? i tell you why cause no one has a problem with any of the stuff. but you are a piece of **** white trash that got a part for free and still didnt appreciate at.. so go **** yourself cause all you are is a scumbag..
If I were alone. There wouldn't be three pages of responses supporting me. And only one post supporting you... And this is not the only forum that you have been a bad seller on.

Like I said in my post Mario, When we were discussing the deal, and all of the way through the purchase, you were a pleasure to deal with. It was only when I had issues, that you started lashing out, never once taking responsibility for your actions. Just like in this post. You flaked, and it's instantly the other person's fault.

Yup you are absolutely right, There is nothing wrong with this.....

Or this.....

It's in perfect shape, Just like it came out of the factory....
Old 03-24-2011, 11:26 PM
Banned

If I were alone. There wouldn't be three pages of responses supporting me. And only one post supporting you... And this is not the only forum that you have been a bad seller on.

Like I said in my post Mario, When we were discussing the deal, and all of the way through the purchase, you were a pleasure to deal with. It was only when I had issues, that you started lashing out, never once taking responsibility for your actions. Just like in this post. You flaked, and it's instantly the other person's fault.

[

It's in perfect shape, Just like it came out of the factory....
yes go on chitown and look at my feedbacks.. also that picture is of the one that you had and was replacing it with mine.. so thats a good one you lieing waste of space..i have all positives on here and sold very expensive items, your the only one that is a joke on here,, this is why guys to pull out so they wouldnt have kids like you.. why you not complaining about the alternator that i sold you? whats the matter you dont have a junk one so u can post and make up bs that i sold u a bad alt? or is it because its in great shape just like i said everything was...
Old 03-25-2011, 02:06 AM
On The Tree

I did go on Chitown and looked at the feedback. That's where I found some of the other unhappy customers you've had.

You know, you're absolutely right. I set out to try to extort $20 out of you being the upstanding seller you are. You may have sold more items than I have. The difference being, I've never sold bad parts... You have. I've parted out quite a few cars (only one with an LSx) and I have never had anyone leave bad feedback (Except you). I've never even had anyone contact me regarding "ANY" issues with "ANY" parts I've sold.

I have never once complained about the alternator, Nor do I have reason to (Yet). I even posted that in my original complaint thread. The engine that the Alternator is going on is not in running condition just yet. The car is in 1000 pieces and probably won't run for another year or so. So I have no way to test it. Other than being a little dirty, It appears to be in good mechanical shape. Should I question that too? should I take this to someone that can test it for me? My issues are not with the Alternator. It's with the boot you sold me that has holes in it. And the very unprofessional response I received when the issues were brought to your attention. So Once I get this car together and "IF" I find out I have issues with the alternator, Can I guess that if I contact you and say, "Mario, The alternator you sold me doesn't work" Can I guess your response will be something along the lines of..... "Go F-yourself, you worthless piece of garbage, your're a liar, and I'm going to sue you"? (Mearly guessing here given all of your past responses)

As a matter of fact I still have the original alternator from the engine, I can take pictures of it if you want. It's got a bunch of missing fins, but still works. Should I sell that as a good alternator? You may, but I won't. This broken alternator will become my emergency spare, and will never be sold, because it's a damaged part.... (See how that works. Damaged parts=bad parts=not for sale)

And Just so you know Mario, I had already thrown away the original boot that I had. The reason I threw it away was because it had even bigger holes in it. I have also thrown away the POS boot you sold me with the holes in it because it won't do me any good except take up space in my garage. I no longer have either. I'm still trying to find one that does not have holes in it.

Buyer BEWARE!

Last edited by Deserttaco; 03-25-2011 at 02:21 AM.
Old 03-27-2011, 05:45 PM
On The Tree

update: my brother some how thought this guy deserved yet another chance, texted him Friday, he agreed for Sunday at noon, said to call or text before we head there. But guess what?? called, text, and no response. Pulled money outa my bank 3x for this guy. HUGE waist of time!
Old 03-28-2011, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mario89
perfct example yesterday. I had a guy say he is coming to get a hood from me on tuesday told me this last Friday. No call and no show yesterday. U think im gonna bad mouth him on here cause he is on here. No ill just take it as if he changed his mind, not a big deal. All the people reading all this know that if someone says they are coming a certain especially 4/5 days after talking they call before anything. People sell the stuff or change their mind about selling so I always call before I go anywherr.
Thanks man...and you are correct i did change my mind...but thanks for the consideration..
Old 04-11-2011, 02:15 PM
TECH Resident

I bought a 85 MAF Sensor from Mario89 before reading any of this. He shipped it same day and from what my builder told me came in good condition w/harness and Lid Adaptor. Mario went out of his way to help me out.
No complaints here. Good Communtication etc...
Old 04-18-2011, 04:05 PM
Teching In

Some people are so unintelligent. They just judge with no evidence. You can't judge without knowing all of the facts or the guy. I've bought stuff from Mario before in person. He seems like a really good guy. He even called to see if I made it home ok. To anyone not wanting to take sides, Make sure you double confirm everything and use protection such as shipping conformation, insurance, get pics before you buy, etc. Deals should be simple.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:29 PM
On The Tree

What's with the racial slurs? Good guy or not, you're shooting yourself in the foot by acting a fool on here... This thread needs to get locked.

$.02

Last edited by RobRomero; 04-18-2011 at 06:29 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 07:04 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by smg267
I bought a 85 MAF Sensor from Mario89 before reading any of this. He shipped it same day and from what my builder told me came in good condition w/harness and Lid Adaptor. Mario went out of his way to help me out.
No complaints here. Good Communtication etc...
i bought a 408 motor from him... PCM and everything from the coils down to the oil pan. everything inside of that motor was exactly what he said it was...100 percent. from the arp rod bolts, arp head studs, the head porting, the crank,rods, pistons, EVERYTHING. i drove up to chicago to pick up, from ga. paid his asking price, he was at his shop at the time we agreed on... i called the night before said i was heading up, next day he got to the shop early and had the cherry picker ready... very cool guy to deal with.

and as for customers and tunning and such, if you dont like his tuning get another tuner. every tuner i have met talks crap about competing shops work and tuning..

as for that shift boot thing, i have read that so many times... he is on every thread about mario. if you dont trust someone, then dont deal with them... i spent 4600 on that motor and there was nothing wrong with what he told me, i confirmed cam specs with tsp on the cam... i dont see where he would go out of this way to tell me how this motor was built right and upon disassembly, it was confirmed. i dont think he would go out of his way rip some one for 20 bucks.

just sharing my story not arguing with anyone else experience
Old 05-03-2011, 03:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

i bought a ls6 intake off of him a couple years back with out issue...

Quick Reply: Dont waist time dealing with "mario89"