Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Bad Buyer: Justin - MEaPimp69

Old 02-17-2004, 05:01 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bad Buyer: Justin - MEaPimp69

I posted a picture of a intake with a homebuilt nitrous direct port that I built a while back and decided to go with a TNT kit.

I posted a simple picture of "heres the intake, exactly as you see" for sale, it was the 8 foggers, lines, jets and distribution block" Never been mounted or used.

I got an email from this guy (not sure what his screen name is on here) and he said "ill take the intake, also do you have any more parts to complete the nitrous kit" I told him i had some NX solenoids, fittings etc I could throw in for an extra $100 and he would get the rest (bottle etc) on his own.

He got the intake after a long time waiting for his payment to clear and then gave me a friendly email about how great the intake was and that he really liked it but the solenoids stickers werent on it and they werent the prettiest solenoids hes ever seen (nx solenoids with no stickers, all black). So then he asked if he could return the solenoids and give him a $100 refund, which i was happy to do, no big deal.

I go get a money order and email him for his shipping address again and a week later he changes his tune to "This is all wrong, now i want a full refund etc etc this isnt what i asked for" when it was clearly exactly what was in the pictures and he was just new to nitrous and fairly uninformed on what he needed to complete the nitrous kit.

So now im getting nasty emails about it from him etc etc and its kinda disheartening to see users act this way...I totally feel it was his mistake and i tried to the best I could to help him, INCLUDING offering to just send him some brand new NX solenoids if hed send me the old ones back...and he still refuses...

ahhh geez...whatcha gonna do....cant please everyone...

Search this Thread