Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Sellers beware of DANZWS6

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2011, 11:53 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Sellers beware of DANZWS6

After selling him a perfectly working Monsoon cd player on 01/18/11. I shipped it off and he gets it and leaves me some positive feedback on 01/24/11.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/itrader_d...104269&u=14235

I do the same and leave positive feedback(even though he was low balling me on the cd player like nobody's bussiness)
https://ls1tech.com/forums/itrader_d...04270&u=117614
Where he even post that he listened to my cd I forgot in there.

Then 18 days later on 02/10/11 he contacts me saying he had some issues with the cd player since the beginging with the lights not working. Why wait 18 days then?? I replied I didnt know why it wasnt working when it worked perfectly fine in my car. He then wants either a full refund or $50 refund to get the lights working and ***** that he says where cracked, which BTW where not on my cd player I sold. I nicely say I'm sorry I cant help you out cause its been a few weeks already. If it had been the same day, the next day , hell even the same week I would have helped him out just to be nice ,but not almost 3 weeks later.

He then files a paypal claim saying the cd player was internally damaged so for some reason paypal issues him a refund cause they have some BS policy that the buyer has 45 days to return merchandise!! Which is totally BS IMO for several reasons!! But I was like oh well Im getting screwed over by this guy thats done it on here before to other people as well. BUT then this guy has the audacity to send me back a diffrent cd player

I called paypal and told them I had recieved a diffrent cd player back. They ask me if I have proof and I said yes and provided them with it. Its really simple the cd player I sold came from my personal 2000 Z28 and the CD player this guy returned had a manufactured date 0f 2001!! Which is impossible...lol

So just a heads up anyone selling to this scum bag beware and from his prior feedback anyone buying also beware. Its losers like this that make ls1tech look bad!!
Old 04-05-2011, 12:25 PM
Banned

YOUR THE MORON THAT SOLD ME A NON LIGHTING CD PLAYER! I have EVERY reason to retun it to you!
Old 04-05-2011, 12:43 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by DANZWS6
YOUR THE MORON THAT SOLD ME A NON LIGHTING CD PLAYER! I have EVERY reason to retun it to you!
It was working perfectly fine! What you did almost 3 weeks later to it I dont know. BUt you f up trying to scam me by 1) lieing about it not working 2) returning a completly diffrent cd player. Your just a loser that tries to get ahead by scamming people. I'm glad at the end you got yours!!
Old 04-05-2011, 01:19 PM
Banned

the reason why it took three weeks is because the car wasn't put together. if anything i should be telling people not to buy from you because your selling products that you say are in good condition, and they aren't. it is what it is... now just drop it.. its done and its over with!
Old 04-05-2011, 11:58 PM
10 Second Club

the reason why it took three weeks is because the car wasn't put together. if anything i should be telling people not to buy from you because your selling products that you say are in good condition, and they aren't. it is what it is... now just drop it.. its done and its over with!
That's funny!! You can't even keep your stories straight. If it wasnt put together how did you test it to know I had left my cd in there and why did you post it worked great? It worked just fine and you know it. You tried to pull as fast one and it back fired on you. I'll drop it no problem everyone now knows again what a scammer you are. I got my $$ money back from paypal so I'm good.
Old 04-06-2011, 12:21 AM
Banned

you got your $$ back my ***! that's funny paypal paid me back too! who's scamming who here??? i tested it when i received it... I DIDN'T CHECK TO SEE IF THE LIGHTS WORKED TIL 3 WEEKS LATER! THATS MY STORY!
Old 04-06-2011, 12:29 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

danzws6, you sound like a scammer to me, why would a seller have to complain about a buyer and not the other way around?..
anyways you sir are a -_______- <-fat scam troll
Old 04-06-2011, 12:43 AM
10 Second Club

you got your $$ back my ***! that's funny paypal paid me back too! who's scamming who here??? i tested it when i received it... I DIDN'T CHECK TO SEE IF THE LIGHTS WORKED TIL 3 WEEKS LATER! THATS MY STORY!
I dont know how you got your $$ back but I'd double check your paypal account if I were you cause I got my credit for $72 since I was able to prove to paypal you sent me a diffrent cd player. I'd post up my paypal page that shows the credit but with a scammer like you I'd be scared. Oh ok so when you tested it you didnt pay attention if the lights worked right not till 3 weeks later you payed attention to the lights.....RIGHT!!

Originally Posted by SSickLS1SS
danzws6, you sound like a scammer to me, why would a seller have to complain about a buyer and not the other way around?..
anyways you sir are a -_______- <-fat scam troll
X2
Old 04-06-2011, 12:02 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

DANZWS6 Did you send him back a different stereo? BADBOYZ28 do you have proof? If so you should post it in this thread.

Originally Posted by BADBOYZ28
But I was like oh well Im getting screwed over by this guy thats done it on here before to other people as well. BUT then this guy has the audacity to send me back a diffrent cd player

I called paypal and told them I had recieved a diffrent cd player back. They ask me if I have proof and I said yes and provided them with it. Its really simple the cd player I sold came from my personal 2000 Z28 and the CD player this guy returned had a manufactured date 0f 2001!! Which is impossible...lol

Last edited by The stunningman; 04-06-2011 at 12:12 PM.
Old 04-06-2011, 01:13 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by The stunningman
DANZWS6 Did you send him back a different stereo? BADBOYZ28 do you have proof? If so you should post it in this thread.
Well like I posted the cd player I sold him and shipped was the original from my car(in sig) a 2000 Z28. When he sent it back it looked pretty much the same just a little more worn out than mine. Then when I looked at the manufactor date it said 2001. Which is impossible cause mine was manufactored in 1999 if I remember correctly. I had pics of everything but once feedback was submitted and everything seemed ok I deleted the pics from my photobucket. Either way I shipped the CD player to paypal and they refunded my money once they saw and verified manufactor date. This guys shady as hell thats why he keeps telling me to drop it cause he knows he messed up.
Old 04-07-2011, 01:59 AM
Teching In

thats pretty dumb...sending his (most likely) broken 2001 cd player back to you lol
Old 04-07-2011, 07:50 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by seabass
thats pretty dumb...sending his (most likely) broken 2001 cd player back to you lol
Your telling me.
Old 04-07-2011, 08:23 AM
12 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah dude, danzws6 sounds like scammer scum to me.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Wow what people do these days.

You are very lucky-Paypal usually doesn't even care.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:24 PM
TECH Resident

i had this same thing happen to me on ebay a few years back. i take pictures of all the serial numbers and marks on the stereo before sending them out, that way you have proof when this kind of thing happens.
Old 04-07-2011, 09:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dan owns a car produced in 01... you got his cd player he replaced yours with.

What a moron.
Old 04-07-2011, 10:10 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by lynx853
yeah dude, danzws6 sounds like scammer scum to me.

Originally Posted by Mike Morris
Wow what people do these days.

You are very lucky-Paypal usually doesn't even care.
Ya I've never had an issue with them before this is the first time and other than the dumb 45 day rule they came through.

Originally Posted by andrew69_04
i had this same thing happen to me on ebay a few years back. i take pictures of all the serial numbers and marks on the stereo before sending them out, that way you have proof when this kind of thing happens.
So did I well atleast of the serial number/manufactor date but since he got it and I knew everything worked fine and he posted + feedback I deleted them.

Originally Posted by lemons12
Dan owns a car produced in 01... you got his cd player he replaced yours with.

What a moron.
Maybe...
Old 04-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Teching In

Glad that the deal worked out for you. I had a deal with Dan a while back myself. Purchased a used leather shift boot from old Dano and two weeks later I haven't received my merchandise. I made contact with him several times and I always got some bullshit excuse, like he shipped it parcel post so it couldn't be tracked. Why the f- would you ship a shifter boot that weighs less than a pound parcel post, I know why because I doubt he ever shipped it. After several heated exchanges of PM's he agrees to refund my money, but I get shortchanged on that because Paypal keeps a fee on refunds. I was so burnt out with it by then, I just happy to get something back. He has many positive trader ratings, but he's a piece of **** in my book. Good for you getting some positive closure on your deal.
Old 04-07-2011, 11:32 PM
Banned

TO ALL YOU MORONS THAT REPLIED... Tell me why the HELL did i get my paypal money back too??? paypal will NOT refund both partys & be out the money! I HAVE A 99' CAMARO, NOT 2000 OR 2001. YOU NEVER GOT A POLICE REPORT TO VERIFY THAT THE SERIAL NUMBERS MATCH. YOU PEOPLE ON HERE BELIEVE ANYTHING THAT GUYS POST. HEY EVERYONE... THE SKYS GREEN
Old 04-07-2011, 11:40 PM
Banned

heres my PROOF that i was refunded on March 11.
I HAVE MORE INFO ON THIS MATTER, Paypal was already contacted... hopefully you'll be banned for here as well as paypal! i have the emails too when i TRIED to have you work with me on this matter... you REFUSED! so thats why it came to this! YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE, THAN YOU TRY TO REVERSE IT TO ME... BULLSHIT!

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Jan 18, 2011 Payment To Alex Espanon Reversed Details -$72.00 USD

Related Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Mar 11, 2011 Reversal Completed ... $72.00 USD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alex Espanon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total amount:
$72.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$72.00 USD

Refund:
$72.00 USD to PayPal balance

Date:
Mar 11, 2011
Time:
16:13:25 PST
Completed

Subject:
Alex Espanon has just sent you $72.00 USD with PayPal

Quick Reply: Sellers beware of DANZWS6