Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

I was robbed and dissed because of my stupidity

Old 04-09-2011, 10:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default I was robbed and dissed because of my stupidity

I sell an excellent condition center glove box cover on ebay for $65.00 1997-1999 to mikelb51bk. He sends message a week later whers my item. I'm upset he used that tone, no one else had ever done so. He claims he didn't get item. I sent it without signature required and without confirmation number like I always do, I never had a problem. He cries to ebay and ebay rules in his favor so He gets the center glove box cover for free. Then he leaves negative feedback on ebay about me. Of course like I expected he is now selling that same center glove box cover on ebay for $125.00 not even nice enough to say it is for 1997-1999, knowing that 2000-2002 is a darker shade.Just like I listed when I sold it. You beg for low prices on ls1 so you can sell items higher on ebay. Too bad you cannot get a good job and you need to scam for money. I have plenty of money and have never cheated anyone. I have two 2003 chevy express vans pad off, $15,000 in work equipment paid off, I'm buying a ls1 in 5 or 6 weeks cash, my summer job is so good by November 1st I'll have enough money to buy 4 more ls1 cash. No need to sell a $65.00 item on ebay and not send it. I paid $8.00 for it at the junk yard. Check out my center glove box cover he has forsale on ebay. His seller name is mikel51bk mine is johnp94
Old 04-10-2011, 02:04 AM
((((((Administrator))))))

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by johnp94
I sell an excellent condition center glove box cover on ebay
This is not eBay.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I was robbed and dissed because of my stupidity