Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

dasorcha21 is a SCAMMER ... OWES ME 2K .. stay away

Search this Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 02:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dasorcha21 is a SCAMMER ... OWES ME 2K .. stay away

ok my story in horiable grammer bc im upset

so i pmed schorch about the vett we came up with a trade. my roller and i sell all my parts for 6k and we can trade. also he keeps his clutch and nitrous kit. so my roller and 6k cash. well i start selling. 2 days later he comes back at me and says the builder would need 9k to make it all work. so ok whatever i say cool after about a hour of talking. still a fair deal. a week b4 this trade was gonna go down i told him we could chage the clutch and to get the car ready. so i said i would pay 400 for the clutch to be swapped. so he found a motor he HAD to have. so i felt ok he had good feed back he wanted me to send like 6k in paypal or cash in the mail. LOL OK NO! so we agree i can send 2k. i sent it tru paypal and sent a extra 60 so it would not be a gift and i could cover my ***. i get the rest of the cash and head out last sunday. get there and notice a few things.

1. car looked like ****. its was soooo dirty
2. bumper had a BIG *** CRACK and some plastic missing like a chunk out of it
3. also he had 2 sets of seats (i was gonna get the good ones and he was gonna sell the other ones) well i got the **** ones
4. he switched the intake on me.
5. front grills were rusty
6. he shitched the shifter one me LOL

who knows what else was switched.

ok so i keep a quite mouth execpt for the intake ok that pissed me off i could fix the other **** idc. so now we unload my roller and get it on the lift. also we brought all my parts into the shop. well everything looked good minus 1 head witch had a helicoil in one of the pedistalls (stronger than stock but ok). ( i contacted the guy who i bought the heads from, one had a split in it that was repaired for the most part and was helicoiled) ok so i didnt know that stuff never saw it. so cool i offered to send the head out and get it fixed / if it could not be fixed to buy a new BARE head. he wanted a differnt type of heads and wasnt happy. ok well these are the heads that were coming with the trade. so i will replace the SAME one. wasnt good enough he wanted MORE MONEY.. lol i bent over backwards for this guy. so since he didnt want the same heads we couldnt do the trade. im not gonna keep giving money away lol.. SORRY. also b4 i went down he knew my valve springs on the heads were for a solid roller cam. when i got there he told me i needed to sell those and buy him differnt ones lol. (yet his builder said he could sell those and make money)

we almost got into a fight there as well when i told him to give me my 2k. he took his jacket off like he was gonna do something. LOL THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN FUNNY!!! but my GF was there and she said no lol so i listened. he finaly agreed that he would send me 1500 back so cool i loaded up and left.

IM WAY WAY WAY happier i kept my FD and it will never EVER be going anywhere after all of this. but someone owes me money.

i have talked to paypal and they want me to open it asap but i wanted to give him a chance to do right. but its ok, i dont care its just gonna hurt him.

last but not least im gonna state all the things bad he can say about me. bc its a joke and i will state them

1. the headers were the wrong size for him (so i listed fs and was gonna sell for him had the cash when i was there little did he know)
2. i found a streched .90 cent bolt lol (told him and offered to buy a new one, dont want someone to get hurt)
3. broke a clip for mmy door handle (2.00 clip offered to buy a new one)
4. 2 broken tab's on m interior (offered to replace it all)

so ya im such a *******.

i have been talkin to his builder all week and he is a totaly cool guy. he is shocked about all of this.

so now paypal dispute is open and i will take my money that way
Old 01-29-2011, 02:21 PM
On The Tree

i just called him off another phone and it rings.

HE BLOCKED MY NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!

he is a true scammer this is a JOKE! he should be banned for this.

Last edited by BAD-LSX-7; 01-29-2011 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-29-2011, 05:16 PM
On The Tree

im not trying to turn into something it shouldnt be. like it is now.

i tried for a week to contact him with no luck ...

i would watch him on here from his page and he would be reading my pms with no replies.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:49 PM
On The Tree

There are always two sides to every story so I will state mine. But first know that this will be the first and last you will get from me as I feel enough of my time has been wasted dealing with this guy and his incompetence. When we first spoke, I specifically told him that I wanted to speak with my builder before putting a set price on the trade. I asked that he give me a detailed list of the components of his car so I knew what I was getting myself into by trading my perfectly running car for his roller. In the mean time he began selling his parts and then acted surprised when I told him, after speaking with my builder, the numbers had changed.
author=BAD-LSX-7 link=action=profile;u=5 date=1294848133]
yes i will but i hope we have a deal like we said bc im selling stuff like a crazy man. block is sold.
But as he said, it was still a fair deal. From the jump I told him I did not want to waste time selling parts off his car to make up for the difference in the value of my car and his. He was more than happy to sell his parts to make up the difference in pricing.
At that point we agreed he would send a 2k non-refundable deposit to ensure that I took my car off any trade or for sale boards and to cover the work that would be done to remove components from the car that he stated he did not want.
He did send a list, but as I would later find out it was not an accurate one
author=BAD-LSX-7 link=action=profile;u=5 date=1294849703]
93 rx7 tourning model, dsg in color,has all body parts,full interior minus headunit, car is all wired for v8, hinson sub frame / radiator, tokico 5 ways with hks springs and coil over kit,cobra irs with the strongest, dss axles, dss drive shaft, gauge cluster with 22k on them, low miled calipes, ccw classics w/ nitto 555, viper spec T56, WCCH heads still looking for the email with the info, dual walbro 255 setup in tank, things left to do to roller: clutch master - i will send u one, front brake lines with willwood valve, needs trans brace,needs torqe arm, i can put all the interior back in. but its ALL there.
car sits like this
My biggest concern was the details of the heads and headers as these were to make up part of the value of his car. He stated that the headers were 1 7/8s RX7 LSX specific (built for swapped RX7s). On numerous occasions I asked that he send me pics of these as they were integral to the build I was planning. He confirmed in multiple conversations that he had checked and double checked the size of the headers and that they were what he said they were. We agreed that it was important for us both to provide accurate information about the parts to minimize the risk for problems popping up. Two days before we were scheduled to do the trade he called to tell me that in fact he had just had a chance to check the headers and they were NOT 1 7/8s RX7, LSX specific. Instead they were supposedly Stainless Works, Fbody headers. This presented a serious problem seeing as I had not calculated for the expense of new headers when we agreed on the trade price.
So he agreed that this was a serious oversight on his part and said he would send $600 a week from the date we did the trade to help compensate for the inconvenience his lack of due diligence was causing. He showed up 5 hours early on the day of the trade and had the nerve to rush me through the inspection of his car (obviously there was a reason he didn’t want me to check it thoroughly). Here are some things I noticed:
1. He failed to properly install the interior. Including neglecting to bolt down the seats.
2. He failed to fully bolt up the subframe (K member, Rear End Cradle)
3. The WCCH LS7 heads were in poor condition. He had conveniently failed to mention that the previous owner of the heads had used them on a solid roller cam. All rocker stands were damaged, broken, or fracture-cracked, re-welded and ground down. There were visible cracks throughout the rockers. ~I would venture to say over half of the rocker stands utilized helicoils.
The valve springs utilized on the heads were for the previous solid roller cam (cannot be used on hydrolic roller cam shafts) which was not disclosed until the day of trade.

In short the condition of the heads was a deal breaker for me. I could not in good conscious use those and be sure that the build would be safe. He said he would send the heads to some guy he knows to get his opinion on the structural integrity of the heads. He said if his guy agreed the heads were structurally compromised that he would buy me a new set of heads. This of course would only lengthen the time of my build and the results would be completely dependent on the word of HIS guy.

We discussed the issues he found with my car and came to the conclusion that they were cosmetic problems that could be solved for under $200. Of course the car was dirty - - it winter, in ST. LOUIS. He said the gas cap door had a scrape on it and the front grill is rusted. I informed him that the front grill screens are OEM Z06 Stainless Steel Grill Screens and were simply dirty, as to my knowledge they don’t rust. He stated he hadn’t actually looked at them closely, but they seemed dirty. I removed the intake and told him I would ship it to him upon receipt of outstanding funds. In a fair deal I didn’t think it would be fair for me to be left with a roller and him to drive off with my car and all its parts if I didn’t have all the money he owed me.

At the end of the day we had reached a stalemate. I could not agree to the original terms of trade as there were glaring issues with the product I would be receiving. Namely the unsafe condition of the heads and the number of missing items not provided with the car. He kept saying we didn’t need to do the deal since the money he got from selling parts would be more than enough to cover finishing the build himself. Sure he said he would send me the miscellaneous missing parts by the end of the week but at that point with so much money outstanding and the oversights that had been made already I could not trust that this would happen.

I told him there was no deal and he still expected the non-refundable deposit back. I told him that he would not be getting money back as it was non-refundable. He clearly failed to comprehend that now I would have to pay twice for work that was done to accommodate his request. Yea, he wanted to fight but considering how much of my time had already been wasted, I decided it wasn’t worth my time to put him in his place. Since leaving he has spent his time calling me and leaving threatening voicemails which I have already reported to the proper authorities.
I’m glad he acknowledges that this started as a fair deal, but when it comes down to it – he lied about what he had in that car and he thought he would get away with it. Now he is finding out the hard way that it doesn’t work like that. I have done hundreds of deals on numerous boards, including this one, and as you can clearly see I have never, ever, screwed anyone on any sale, as the buyer or as the seller and THIS is no exception.
Old 01-29-2011, 08:25 PM
On The Tree

NO ONE SENDS 2k FOR A DEPOSIT. you wanted 6k lol your a njoke! this guy is a scammer ... THAT VETT IS A POS WITH A NICE MOTOR!

you had it listed with 80k lol it has 120k

no body damage.. HELL a chunk out of the bumper. i offered you new wcch heads but no u wanted a differnt brand. i stuck to my end of the bargan. your a clown
Old 01-30-2011, 09:46 AM
On The Tree

Just as an update to this situation. I just got off the phone with PayPal in an attempt to amicably settle this situation. In a show of good will I agreed to the terms of the settlement which resulted in $1200 being refunded to the complainant. This should be the last you hear of this situation as he informed the PayPal mediator he would remove all his negative posts from threads and boards.
Old 01-30-2011, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

ya your a joke and only gave me half my money back bc your a broke *** clown!
Old 02-09-2011, 01:43 PM
Teching In

Interesting.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:57 PM
9 Second Club

I'm sure this will end up on Stl-speed.net
Old 02-09-2011, 02:03 PM
Launching!

lol this backfired on corvette forum so you came here to try, what a joke
Old 02-09-2011, 02:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by m6speed
lol this backfired on corvette forum so you came here to try, what a joke
The guy offered to make everything right, and showed up for the transaction, Scorch backed out, so he should refund his money.

What all work had to be done to vette to get it ready for the trade?
Old 02-09-2011, 02:25 PM
On The Tree

A lot.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:32 PM
On The Tree

Huxtables going nationwide
Old 02-09-2011, 02:37 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by bung01WS6
Huxtables going nationwide
lololololol
Old 02-09-2011, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Dunno but the op's excessive use of " lol" seems to hurt credibility to me.... Hopefully this all gets resolved.
Old 02-10-2011, 10:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Funny how the stl-speed crowd comes in here to start ****. I bet it does end up on speed, you are probobly the one who takes it there. more drama for all you ******* with your RC cars, never ending never running car builds. go back home where you belong and let these 2 work it out.

Last edited by The Baron; 02-10-2011 at 11:16 PM.
Old 02-10-2011, 11:24 PM
On The Tree

OH MY! Drama...hahahaha!
Old 03-10-2011, 02:54 PM
On The Tree

AIDZ is spreading....WIN!
Old 03-24-2011, 07:38 PM
11 Second Club

He backed out on a trade with me between his evo and my WS6 very last minute. What a joker
Old 04-04-2011, 03:03 AM
Banned

lol is said way too much.. LOL

Quick Reply: dasorcha21 is a SCAMMER ... OWES ME 2K .. stay away