Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

PurdueWS6 Terrible Buyer...

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2004, 09:18 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PurdueWS6 Terrible Buyer...

He bought my Ram Clutch and McLoud MC/Slave Combo from me for 550 + shipping... So he paypals me 560$...

I set him the clutch seperate from the Mcloud MC/Slave because I was waiting on a new MC from McLoud. Tells me to wait to ship it all at once but I had already sent the clutch. So I PM him tell him shipping was 45$ and that I would pay to ship the MC/Slave because I seperated the shipment.

He accuses me of not being a man of my word on paying for shipping because I want my 35$ (rest of the shipping cost for the clutch) before I shipped the MC/Slave out. So to sum it all Up I have had nothing but BS from him last few days and I recommend getting ALL of your money up front from him if u sell anything to him.

-Jason
Old 03-02-2004, 08:29 AM
On The Tree

Bullshit!

I told you I will pay you 560 for everything including the shipping!
and you agreed.
I told you to wait till you get ALL the parts and ship them TOGETHER so you dont charge me 20 times for shipping stuff separately!
BUT NO, YOU decided you will ship the clutch first, charge me for it, and then ship the master and slave, and charge me AGAIN for it!

heres what you PMed me by the way :

"i already shipped it no biggie... it was 45 bucks shipping for the clutch, i will pay shipping for the other stuff myself...

here is the tracking number 1z 855 455 03 4198 2970 UPS"

I asked you to hold the parts and ship them together but you said "i will pay shipping for the other stuff myself", so I am waiting for you to ship the other parts YOURSELF but nooo. You reply with 3 messages ignoring the quote of what you said everytime I forward it to you and finally what do you say to me ??

"you have till midnight friday to paypal me the rest of the shipping or you will not be recieving your master and slave."

So much for an honest deal!!
and by the way ! I paypaled you the 35 you want so you can go ship my stuff now!!

I bought from SOO many people and this is the first time i deal with someone like you!

Mahmood
Old 03-02-2004, 10:23 AM
TECH Resident

you agreed to pay 550 plus shipping you sent me 560 paypal... shipping was 45 bucks... total 595 u paid 560... u owe 35 bucks... how hard is that to understand? And I am paying for shipping for the master and slave... i never asked you for any more money to ship the MC and slave... just asked you for the 35 more you owe for shipping the clutch...

Got your 35 paypal... end of story, your MC and Slave will go out ASAP.

I have sold and bought from SOO many people too... and this is the first time I have had to deal with someone like you!

Enjoy your Clutch.
Old 03-02-2004, 11:22 AM
On The Tree

And you are not the first person I deal with either or buy from and never did I have a problem!

I paid 500 dollars for a clutch the 35 was not a big deal, it was about you saying you will take care of it and then asking me for the money.

So i will leave it at a miscommunication problem that caused this!

Mahmood
Old 03-02-2004, 11:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

I dont know what the original deal was, but it seems he thinks your charging him to ship the slave again, when you just want the money needed to ship the original clutch.
Old 03-04-2004, 05:16 PM
TECH Addict

Holy shazbut batman! $45 to ship a clutch?! Where are you sending it, Mars? I sent a set of complete heads from East Coast to West Coast by UPS for $40

If all that was stated in the replies is true - then you are correct - he still owes $35 for shipping of the clutch

Quick Reply: PurdueWS6 Terrible Buyer...