Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware ratchet67rsss / Richard Alexander from Yuma Arizona.

Old 09-06-2011, 02:00 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Beware ratchet67rsss / Richard Alexander from Yuma Arizona.

He has deleted his for sale thread in hopes to keep his name clear. Well that's just too bad. I'll be posting a copy of his driver's license. He sold me a 1998 Camaro with "a new clutch" and a bad master cylinder. Turns out the car needed a transmission rebuild, NEW CLUTCH, and has severe frame damage. He hid as much as he could and took advantage of the fact that I am in Iraq and could not check the car out myself. Beware of this guy.
Old 09-07-2011, 01:17 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Your claims that I hid information from you and took advantage of you because you are out of the country are completely false. I would be happy to share how this transaction actually took place once I get some clarification from the moderator about a couple of points.

I am only replying to your post at this time to show that I am not trying to hide from this issue and request that you do not post a copy of my driver's license in a public forum. That personal information was provided to you as part of our transaction and it is not intended to be broad casted publicly.

I will address one point at this time. You are right that I deleted the “for sale” posting but it was not because I was trying to hide. I deleted it, as I do with all my for sale listings, because the item was sold. It is a pet peeve of mine to search for an item or vehicle and have a bunch of ads show up for items that have already been sold. If you feel like viewing the original ad, a cached version is available via Bing at http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=rat...09106,85f0152a I don't know how long it will be available through Bing but I have saved a copy which I will post at a later date if necessary.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Beware ratchet67rsss / Richard Alexander from Yuma Arizona.