Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

DO NOT sell to Pimpdulla

Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2011, 07:32 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default DO NOT sell to Pimpdulla

Pimpdulla and I had an agreement for a Cam that I was selling.

Pimpdulla was told I would send the cam the day after I received payment. He sent payment to my paypal account after close-of-business on Tuesday (12/20/2011) which I saw on Wednesday (12/21/2011). Upon seeing the payment I immediately replied and let him know the cam would go out the next day, as agreed.

The cam was shipped on Thursday (12/22/2011) after work and I thought all would be good....I was definitely mistaken.

On Friday, before I could provide a tracking #, I received a call from Paypal stating that he was requesting information from me...ok, no problem, I got online as soon as I could and sent him an email with the tracking information showing that it shipped on 12/22 and was scheduled to arrive on 12/28.

On Saturday, 12/24/2011, Pimpdulla decided to escalate this to a Paypal dispute. Again I sent the tracking information as well as sent it via paypal in their dispute resolution center where the information is sent to both parties. I explained that there were a few (5) emails I hadn't received because my Outlook saw them as corrupted and when opened it was nothing but hyperlinks and HTML. I apologized I didn't get the emails, but still didn't understand why it was escalated after he had tracking information. I included screenshots of the emails to Pimpdulla to prove they were corrupted and I was not avoiding conversation. They were automatically sent to trash by my Outlook email. I gave him 2 email addresses, forum name and a personal phone number for further contact if it was necessary.

Again, I thought everything should be resolved.

On 12/27/2011 Pimpdulla escalated the dispute to a paypal claim so that now they're holding the money for an item he is supposed to receive today. I don't know when the hold will be taken off, but I can only imagine it won't be immediately and now I'm out almost $400 waiting for the hold to be taken off.

Pimpdulla should be avoided at all costs. I did everything I could to get the cam out as quickly as possible (day after receipt of payment) and to facilitate communication and prove that when I said there was an issue, there was actually an issue (screenshot of his corrupted emails).

I've notified Paypal of his shady dealings and hopefully some good will come of this.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Sounds like someone trying to get free parts...
Old 12-28-2011, 07:44 AM
On The Tree

Sucks that we should (may have to now) hold off on shipping items until the paypal payments have cleared our bank acct's.

Kind of defeats the whole reason of having pp to begin with (instant payment).....

Def sounds like he is scamming the pp system and in return scamming YOU!!!
Old 12-28-2011, 08:03 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by snipes
Sucks that we should (may have to now) hold off on shipping items until the paypal payments have cleared our bank acct's.

Kind of defeats the whole reason of having pp to begin with (instant payment).....

Def sounds like he is scamming the pp system and in return scamming YOU!!!
Unfortunately paypal can put a negative balance on your account if someone disputes a claim and you are still responsible for it.

Luckily I have had very good luck with paypal in all of my time using it.

This is the first time I have had a problem and I have sold hundreds of things through paypal now.

I hope Paypal comes through for me and sees a scammer for a scammer.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:12 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Call UPS/whoever and stop the shipment. PayPal blows when it comes to "scammers", believe me, I've had my fair share of disputes with them.
Old 12-28-2011, 07:53 PM
TECH Regular

This guy is a complete crook.

The SECOND I received confirmation from UPS that it was delivered he escalated the claim to "significantly not as described", which is a complete lie. I gave him full cam specs, including cam card, as specced by Pat G and ground by EPS. I also provided him EPS' number to confirm the grind.

He was clearly trying to bullshit me into fighting it to keep the money when I had no proof left with me now that I sent it all to him. I called paypal, explained the situation, and I'm requesting a return and giving him a refund. He has to ship it back to me within 10 days, pay for shipping and pay additional to get sign-on-receipt.

If he fails to do this I retain the full amount of money that he was disputing.

Win for me.

I either get to keep the money he paid or I get the satisfaction that he loses out on about $25 for being an *******.

I'll be forwarding this information on to an Admin in hopes his IP is perma-banned from LS1tech.

I hate crooks, but feel justice was in my favor this time.
Old 12-28-2011, 08:00 PM
Banned

Pimpdulla is going to be havin some bad karma...
Old 12-28-2011, 09:10 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Win for you? Take a look at a scenario that happened to me almost identical to you with a iPhone I sold, the buyer filed a dispute "not as described" agreed to send it back to me and I was going to have to refund him his money that PayPal had already put a hold on from my account, I thought no problem I will get my phone back and all I will be out is my initial shipping cost and a waste of two weeks time. Well guess what? He sent it back with a tracking number and provided that number to PayPal and was able to show I received it 4 days after he shipped through proof of the tracking number, well in the box was a ROCK and NO iPhone I called PayPal as they had already refunded him his money and told them I received a rock and no iPhone and they told me they could not do anything and to call the local police and file a report. Well my police dept. basically laughed at me and said they couldn't get involved petty he said she said cases, and how could I prove I got a rock back and not my iPhone back. Long story short I lost my iPhone and lots of my time and sleep. Good Luck with your deal and I hope I didn't give other ******** ideas on how to screw sellers through PayPal.
Old 12-28-2011, 09:17 PM
TECH Regular

this sucks to hear. i cant believe someone named pimpdulla would not be a stand up guy???
what is this world coming to? i've been scammed before also for about 2500 bucks. at least i got the satisfaction that the ******* went to prison.
Old 12-28-2011, 10:25 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by lizeec
Win for you? Take a look at a scenario that happened to me almost identical to you with a iPhone I sold, the buyer filed a dispute "not as described" agreed to send it back to me and I was going to have to refund him his money that PayPal had already put a hold on from my account, I thought no problem I will get my phone back and all I will be out is my initial shipping cost and a waste of two weeks time. Well guess what? He sent it back with a tracking number and provided that number to PayPal and was able to show I received it 4 days after he shipped through proof of the tracking number, well in the box was a ROCK and NO iPhone I called PayPal as they had already refunded him his money and told them I received a rock and no iPhone and they told me they could not do anything and to call the local police and file a report. Well my police dept. basically laughed at me and said they couldn't get involved petty he said she said cases, and how could I prove I got a rock back and not my iPhone back. Long story short I lost my iPhone and lots of my time and sleep. Good Luck with your deal and I hope I didn't give other ******** ideas on how to screw sellers through PayPal.
What the hell....well with that in mind I'll literally record opening the package as proof of contents.

Hopefully that doesn't happen.
Old 12-29-2011, 07:29 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by FloydSummerOf68
What the hell....well with that in mind I'll literally record opening the package as proof of contents.

Open the package before you sign for it.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:06 AM
TECH Regular

His profile says he was last on here at 1:18am... So hes watching.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:14 AM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good i hope he knows we all think he is an *******, im so tired of bs scammers and what not,its a damn shame that there are so many issues these days, you really have to look at trader feedback etc, just so there wont be an issues .but even then you dont know what your getting into.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:32 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by LS1MCSS
Open the package before you sign for it.
Will UPS let me do that, because that is what my wife suggested as well.

Will definitely do that if possible.

Last edited by FloydSummerOf68; 12-29-2011 at 08:38 AM.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:38 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DSIM
His profile says he was last on here at 1:18am... So hes watching.
If he is he is.

I didn't try and cheat him....he's the cheat and people should know it.

I already told him that if he wants to keep the cam he can and i'll close the claim with paypal.

If he wants to send it back then that's fine as well.

Life tends to have a way of working itself out for people who intentionally cheat others out of what is theirs.
Old 12-29-2011, 08:44 AM
TECH Cry Baby BOSS APPROVED!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm dying to see pimpdulla respond.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:00 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FloydSummerOf68

I suppose maybe a similar story as to why I don't like PayPal...

I bought a PS3 from a guy with a game or two. Now, this is having dealt with him before. I recieved a game in a box big enough to fit...let's say 6 DVDs stacked on each other. I contacted him, he says I'm lying, I dispute with PayPal and on another site. I take pics of the package and everything, and he says I switched labels and the box is bigger than I make it look and all that ****. People on the site (and PayPal) believed him. It was stupid as ****, and went farther than that, but eventually I got most of my cash back.
Old 12-29-2011, 12:45 PM
TECH Regular

I'll be sure to update with how this ends.

Edit - Just checked paypal and he has a tracing # set up for it, however UPS does not list it as a valid #

The fun just continues with this. Hopefully it just hasn't registered with UPS yet. I'll be making sure the shipping weight is identical.

Last edited by FloydSummerOf68; 12-29-2011 at 12:53 PM.
Old 12-29-2011, 02:55 PM
TECH Regular

check the shipping weight and i dont see how ups could get upset with you opening the package before you sign. i always check boxes over before opening them and have asked them to wait numerous times to make sure things arent broken inside the box. i had some parts shipped one time and it wanst packaged in the same box they normally come in. ups had dropped the box and only half of my **** was in it.
Old 12-29-2011, 03:11 PM
Banned

You can open before signing i did to make sure i had single tips.

Quick Reply: DO NOT sell to Pimpdulla