Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

PAYPAL CAME THROUGH (LS6 intake scam)

Search this Thread

Old 03-19-2004, 09:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default PAYPAL CAME THROUGH (LS6 intake scam)

I got my refund for the intake Tony Palermo tried to screw me on. WHOOOO HOOOOO!!!!!
Old 03-19-2004, 01:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good to hear
Old 03-19-2004, 01:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats the first good thing ive heard about Paypal ever!!!! Those bastards are holding 1,452 of my money for the last 2 months.
Old 03-19-2004, 01:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Congrats dude
Old 03-22-2004, 09:17 AM
Staging Lane

Whatever you do...... DO NOT Trust PayPal to hold your large sums of money. If someone sends you money via PayPal I would recommend you transfer it to your bank account ASAP. They reveiw accounts and if they see that you have a large balance then they will grab your funds and limit your access to your account and if your lucky they might give the funds back 180 days later and still will not let you use your account. PayPal actually has a ton of pending lawsuits and there are lawyers who are gathering people who have experienced the same type of problems. Scoobie, They have the right to limit your account access but they DO NOT have the right to hold your funds. Anyone who uses PayPal needs to be extremely careful and not keep large amounts of cash in there.
Old 03-22-2004, 09:28 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DamonNC
Whatever you do...... DO NOT Trust PayPal to hold your large sums of money. If someone sends you money via PayPal I would recommend you transfer it to your bank account ASAP. They reveiw accounts and if they see that you have a large balance then they will grab your funds and limit your access to your account and if your lucky they might give the funds back 180 days later and still will not let you use your account. PayPal actually has a ton of pending lawsuits and there are lawyers who are gathering people who have experienced the same type of problems. Scoobie, They have the right to limit your account access but they DO NOT have the right to hold your funds. Anyone who uses PayPal needs to be extremely careful and not keep large amounts of cash in there.
This is exactly true. Had a similar experience.
Old 03-22-2004, 10:04 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DamonNC
hmm.. been a loyal member for years. Never had that happen, and I've left some sizable amounts in there. Of course, I'm mindful of who I do business with, and uphold my end of the deal.
Old 03-22-2004, 05:54 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Holy crap, I just looked in my paypal account and forgot I left $10,000 in there. Kinda like finding $5 in the pocket of a jacket you haven't worn in a while....only better.

Oh wait it was an error.
Old 03-24-2004, 11:42 PM
Teching In

I have been ripped of by paypal like 5 different times in the past 3 years.I just got a reply from a complaint I files saying "We want to inform you that the seller is at fault but sorry we can not refund your money because there i no money in there account"....I thought,well at least refund the the money you took you (DICKS) took.There are the ultimite scam artist. Someone hacked my account and charger 4500 dollars to them selfs last year and turned my world unside down.I got the money back like a month later after I closed my account with the bank and 12 bounced checks later $$$$$$$$$$$ LATE FEES!!! DRAMA!!NEVER send money straight from your account.Use your credit card.I got like 4 other storys too....I wont get started though....It will just **** me off. Paypal

Last edited by khashabi1; 03-24-2004 at 11:47 PM.
Old 04-25-2004, 11:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

I was verified 70 when they froze my account due to "suspicious activity" yeah, my ***. They asked me to send them proof of address, id, utility bill. I did so. Then they asked for shipping and confirmation #'s on the last 10 items i sold and my suppliers name and address. Idiots, im my own supplier, i was selling CAR parts off my car. I also didnt have 10 confirmation #'s sitting around my house. So, here we are now 3 months into it, still have not released my money even though i got smart and refunded some money to a friend of mine ( they let you do refunds ) which got me 200.00 of it back. They are still holding near 1200.00 dollars. Every time i call i get so mad it ruins my day. Never gets anywhere and threatening legal action only makes them laugh or threaten to hang up.

Quick Reply: PAYPAL CAME THROUGH (LS6 intake scam)