Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

zmonsterjb took my money! Scammer, buyers beware!

Search this Thread

Old 02-06-2012, 08:05 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default zmonsterjb took my money! Scammer, buyers beware!

So I purchased a rod from zmonsterjb. I purchased these for $360. The rods I received were nicely packaged, but upon inspection of the rods they had damage. They had damage in the journals that would catch a fingernail and require at bare minimum a hone. I sent pictures to the seller and he agreed to refund my money once I returned the rods. I returned the rods via USPS tracking number 9406 2036 9930 0017 0812 42

The package was delivered on Feb. 1, 2012 at 1:30pm. I get on today to try and find the ad again and pm him on here and see that he has posted the rods for sale again, yet has not sent me my money back, yet he obviously has the rods in his possession! Then I find another ad where he was saying that I was trying to rip him off! Yet I sent him the rods back, he sold them again, and still has not sent me back my money!

I sent him pictures of the damage and he agreed to a refund. It was not even like I just sent them back and said send me a refund when they get there!

'here is a link to where he sold me again to a new buyer!
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...beam-rods.html

Post 19 of this thread he says that I ripped him off, yet says he has the rods in his possession!
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...re-paypal.html

JOHNNY JONES
1313 S TYLER ST
LITTLE ROCK AR 72204-2757

He gave me that as a return address, but pretty sure the name was fake. The paypal was Natesha Smith and his email says his name is Lencoler Smith.

Update, just confirmed his name is Lencoler Smith. His wife is Natesha Smith.

http://www.classcreator.com/Little-R...mber_id=449490

Last edited by TinSecondRice; 02-06-2012 at 08:45 AM.
Old 02-06-2012, 08:48 AM
Teching In

I also just found where he was banned before from this site under another name!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...daddy2001.html
Old 02-06-2012, 07:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Go to 411.com and cross reference the address. It doesn't match any of the names you listed, but it does give the phone number.
Old 03-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Cadzila's Banned Troll Account

Originally Posted by LS1MCSS
Go to 411.com and cross reference the address. It doesn't match any of the names you listed, but it does give the phone number.
Lencoler is a retarded name.
Old 03-12-2012, 12:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If he is active find out who his is CO is and file a complaint. from another post on here:

Ladies and Germs, if he is in fact a military member then he is subject to additional charges once civilian charges are filed against him. I would personally check very closely to find out if he is in fact in the military. Also, do not be discouraged regarding your options. He is still subject to postal fraud even if he took your money online. He doesn't get off that easy unless you let him. Here is a link to help file a complaint if he took your money and did not provide the item. https://www.usps.com/postalinspector...dComplaint.htm You will notice in the drop down box of the type of payment that electronic transfer is one of the options. Here is another link to the I.G. office and online complaint form - http://www.dodig.mil/HOTLINE/fwacompl.htm Being former military I can state with accuracy that this option is open to civilians who have a complaint of fraud with a military member. They WILL be able to track him by his email and any other information that you have listed. Once they begin their investigation unlike civilian courts they can dig very deeply very quickly without all of the red tape civilian investigators run into. I hope this helps in some way.

Last edited by bigboykilroy; 03-12-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:08 AM
TECH Apprentice

Gil,
This has gotten completely out of hand and I don't think that publicly posting my home address, my wifes name, and images of my family is the way to handle a disagreement among men. I thought we had resolved this situation. But I noticed that no where in your post do you report that you did receive a full refund of your money. Nor, do you mention that on or about 2 jan 2012 we had a telephone discussion about this matter, agreed on a plan of action and followed through with that plan in a mature manner. A week after receiving the rods back from you, I sold the sold them to another buyer who has not experienced any problems whatsoever. In the original ad that I placed in December, I included very clear pictures of the rods and you knew upfront that the rods were not brand new. Regardless of how you felt about the rods, I still don't feel as though it warranted an open attack that includes my family when they had nothing to do with this matter. It would have been easy for me to just post negative things about you and put your new wife's name online - but I just didn't think that would be the right course of action. You have a family,man to man, because I value my families saftey I am requesting that you remove my home address, my wifes name, and the public link to images of my family.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:18 AM
TECH Resident

if you returned the money. he needs to pull the add or atleast delete the address and names.
Old 01-08-2013, 07:54 AM
TECH Apprentice

Gilbert and Samantha LUckel
Nurse at ICU Forrest General Hospital
101 nottingham
Petal, ms 39465

You take my info down and I will do the same. I have asked you nicely in the past but no response.

Last edited by zmonsterjb; 01-08-2013 at 08:20 AM.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:12 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this is weird
Old 01-08-2013, 06:21 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by zmonsterjb

Gilbert and Samantha LUckel
Nurse at ICU Forrest General Hospital
101 nottingham
Petal, ms 39465

You take my info down and I will do the same. I have asked you nicely in the past but no response.

Did you return the money? If so a mod needs to lock and delete this thread. You sir are being very low...
Old 01-12-2013, 06:55 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by k_cash1432
Did you return the money? If so a mod needs to lock and delete this thread. You sir are being very low...
How the hell is he being low? Did you even read the thread?
Old 01-12-2013, 08:38 PM
TECH Regular

Just turn the other cheak. report it to a mod in a PM rather than drag it out...

Quick Reply: zmonsterjb took my money! Scammer, buyers beware!