Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Warning Don't deal with LIVEABOARD74.. Just a fair warning

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-2012, 08:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Warning Don't deal with LIVEABOARD74.. Just a fair warning

First off I have been a member here for a while and had nothing but positive transactions with everyone I have done business with as you can see from my trader rating. Just to give a heads up to all the other good members on here, don't deal with this guy.... all week I have dealt with responding to his million emails of how much he wanted the motor, took the heads off to meet his wishes of having pictures sent of inside motor, and took off work to make the deal work... I get a bogus excuse from the dude on why he's not interested in making the trade. Sounds pretty fishy to me, and a stand up guy would compensate for his word and atleast pay for the gaskets since he told me that he was 100 percent on making the deal. Especially after I had explained to him that I don't do **** for anyone unless the trade is done or moneys in hand. Feel like this dude is a lot of talk. Good luck to anyone dealing with this ****.

LIVEABOARD74.. Would not work **** with this guy hes all talk. He fucked me over. I had a almost brand new stroker motor, guy had me pull a head for him so he could see the cylinder wallls, when the motor was fresh, told me he would replace the head gaskets. feed me the best line of **** on a trade deal, then came up with some bullshit about how he didn't want to work the deal. This is after he already swore me up and down how he wanted it and would replace the motor with a brand new set of head gaskets. Know I have to order a new set of head gaskets and spend $75 + dollars to have it all set back up right.

Last edited by MJR7AD; 02-17-2012 at 08:59 PM.
Old 02-17-2012, 09:24 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah that sucks ,that happens man, i cant say i have never backed out of a deal but i never screwed anyone out of time or money, and if i did i would make it right with them,sorry you had to do all that work etc and deal fell apart, there is always 2 sides of the story but from what your saying his side is more than likely full of crap lol, he should at least pay ya for the headgasket

Quick Reply: Warning Don't deal with LIVEABOARD74.. Just a fair warning