Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Official Bad Trader List (Please add new Bad Traders)

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2007, 03:36 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation

UPDATE still missing a refund:

Ricky Boling Jr., Richmond Ill. aka Ricks99ls1 = 99NbmFirebird

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/806555-warning-99nbmfirebird-ricks99ls1-scammer.html

Scammer who created a new username in order to avoid his restricted access. Now would an HONEST man hide behind a new username like that... I think not.
Old 11-01-2007, 11:35 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Ricks99ls1
Just recieved another positive feedback, from White Lightning, now that was nearly a $600 deal, why didnt i ripp him off? Hey and i custom painted that hood, and he said it looked great, but im a scammer???
I bought his aftermarket ram air hood off him for $500 shipped. I get the hood a week later only to find it was cracked. It was shipped via DHL. I sent in a claim form to try and get some money to fix it being fiberglass. The catch is, not pointing any fingers, but he only insured the hood to $100.00 which doesnt make any sense since the hood was bought for $500.00. Who knows what happened and by whom. All I know is I paid out of pocket to repair and paint the hood. Hopefully I hear something back from DHL and re-coop some of the money.

I gave the kid a positive rating based on the sale, he provided pictures beforehand, but the fault may be in DHL's hands.

Andy

Last edited by White.Lightning; 11-01-2007 at 12:37 PM. Reason: added quote
Old 11-01-2007, 11:49 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by White.Lightning
I bought his aftermarket ram air hood off him for $500 shipped. I get the hood a week later only to find it was cracked. It was shipped via DHL. I sent in a claim form to try and get some money to fix it being fiberglass. The catch is, not pointing any fingers, but he only insured the hood to $100.00 which doesnt make any sense since the hood was bought for $500.00. Who knows what happened and by whom. All I know is I paid out of pocket to repair and paint the hood. Hopefully I hear something back from DHL and re-coop some of the money.

I gave the kid a positive rating based on the sale, he provided pictures beforehand, but the fault may be in DHL's hands.

Andy
Go ahead and point fingers. If you paid $500 and he only insured it for $100 then he is responsible for the additional $400. Unless you told him to do it. Doesnt sound like that is the case.

I have been on the selling end of such a deal. I screwed up and forgot to insure the item for enough and it was lost in transit. I had to give his money back, it was the right thing to do since it was my own fault I didnt insure it for enough.
Old 11-01-2007, 12:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mnypitZ
Go ahead and point fingers. If you paid $500 and he only insured it for $100 then he is responsible for the additional $400. Unless you told him to do it. Doesnt sound like that is the case.
What can I do at this point? The guy is a scammer, and it looks like I may have gotten scammed.

Input anyone?

Andy
Old 11-01-2007, 04:31 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by White.Lightning
What can I do at this point? The guy is a scammer, and it looks like I may have gotten scammed.

Input anyone?

Andy
I'll be filing a complaint for mail fraud. I don't know really what else to do...Maybe if we file a complaint with the authorities in his area??
Old 11-13-2007, 12:03 PM
Launching!

1. Username: Kwik_LS1

2. Item: MTI Airlid
https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...t=#post7705655

Money owed: $61.95

3. Current status: Not reimbursed for damaged product.
Old 12-10-2007, 07:40 AM
On The Tree

scammer be careful
sure wish i'd seen this before,his name is mforce or memphisforce and email memphisforce@hotmail.com address and name that he gave me Liber Ernesto Gonzalez Castillo
Matamoros (city)
Tamaulipas (state)
Mexico

Buenavista #230
zip 87390
street patriotismo,
he actually said don't worry he sent it,but obviously i haven't heard from him since,oh well there goes $400.00 a small price to pay to remind me about people,i try to teach my kids the good things about people.I guess i screwed up on this 1
I certainly would like to go visit him.I was thinking anyone who has or is on this site with an fbody can't be all bad.Unfortunately it was my son's money,which i said to put a little trust in people,but i'll give him back his money.Thanks for letting me vent.
Old 12-10-2007, 08:18 AM
Teching In

93blackformula listed a diablo predator as unlocked, sent him about 5pm's asking if he was sure it was unlocked, he said yes everytime, when i recived the item, it was locked, he then ignored me, and ran with my money
Old 12-25-2007, 03:03 AM
Staging Lane

Explanation to exactly what happened with this guy is located here:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/832638-niteriderws6-bad-trader-left-2nd-neg-feedback-item-never-sold-2nd-acct.html

I would caution anyone to dealing with this guy. Please read through the posting linked above for full details into our transaction.
Old 01-31-2008, 06:57 PM
Staging Lane

Do not deal with TxHorns05! He has recieved my money transfer through paypal for a Clarion VRX935vd unit and has failed to send it. He has checked my many PM's, e-mails, and complaints. I have spoken with other users on here who are going through the same bad deal as me. He sells mostly electronics and has other alias' on diferent sites. Here is his full detail that I found while researching his name.... http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286704
Old 02-29-2008, 08:21 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

OK got ripped off by minesfaster

Name: Nic

Here is the original thread in his own words as posted by minesfaster:

Tran's am COMPLETE pop up light kit & carob fiber grille for camaro

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a complete trans am pop up light set. Both side's driver & passenger.
Come's with EVERYTHING metal top's ( black ) motor's brachet's light's i mean everything this is a complete take off. Im selling them because im switching over to non pop up.The part that has the paint there is some clear coat coming off.
This will be good even if you need JUST the motor's.
Asking $150 shipped. Shipping alone is $40

https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...080&highlight=

I paid this guy his full asking price of $150 then he sends me a bunch of useless headlight parts.

I say parts, because both units were disassembled in the box. And upon further inspection I find out screws, harware, bolts and nuts were missing. 3 out of the 4 bulbs are missing. Both driver's side and passenger's side plugs, where you would plug the headlight motors to the factory harness is cut off and missing. Driver's side headlight cover has two dents and a crease.

Who sells things like that and has the ***** to list them as complete.
He even full capped the words "COMPLETE and EVERYTHING"....."complete take off".

What ever happened to "everything this is a complete take off"?

To make things even worst Nic (minesfaster) he leaves me a negative feedback and tells me I didn't pay him in full and that he wants me to pay him an additional $25 for the missing stuff.

Please tell everyone to avoid this tool at all cost.
Old 03-06-2008, 01:35 AM
TECH Veteran

Default Www.transperformance.net

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/798453-transperformance-aka-67-72junky-rjb01camaross-melsie68.html

WWW.TRANSPERFORMANCE.NET through Ebay.These guys are operating under the Ebay names:68custom or rjb01camaross. 67-72junky SO BEWARE AND HE HAS SOME ON CRAIGS LIST
Old 03-21-2008, 03:45 AM
TECH Senior Member

98slowt/a
Daniel Short
325-320-4445 (new number and address)
5220 hartford place apt 312
Abilene Texas 79605

Around the middle of December I paid him $2500 plus $130 shipping for his 2000 LS1 engine that has TEA 1.5 5.3L heads with a 226 230 .581 .588 114 LSA cam in it. He had to pull it from his car plus I was in no rush so I gave him plenty of time to pull it and ship it to me. He gave some excuses when I asked and I gave him extra time over Christmas and January. Then in Feb. he stopped responding to emails and his phone went to an answering machine. I gave him a deadline to contact me or else the deal would be off. It's past and he now owes me my money back. If I have to drive up to Abilene and track him down it's going to be $3,000 cash.

Last edited by JasonWW; 04-03-2008 at 02:21 AM.
Old 03-21-2008, 03:51 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Pro Stock John
Folks, we will try putting up a bad trader list and see how it goes.

Please report someone as a bad trader if the folllowing guidelines apply:

1. You have not received payment or goods, and have been waiting for over 40 DAYS
2. You did not receive full payment
3. You did not receive the goods that you paid for
4. You received damaged goods and there has been no restitution. Now if you have an ongoing claim with a shipping company, do not post in this thread since that means you have filed a shipping related claim

Now, if you report someone as a bad trader, please post up the following information:

1. Full name; user name on here or other known user names; city; state
2. Disputed transaction - Item, or amount of money in contention, and timeframes
3. Current status of the transaction

Warnings:
1. If you sent a personal check and the other person is waiting for the check to clear, then make sure you factor that in before you post in this thread.
2. If this transaction did not originate on our message board, please note that.
3. We will not tolerate bad language or fighting in this thread

Lastly, we ask that you post again to the thread if and when there are further developments.

Thanks again, let's see how it goes.
Why don't we have an actual list of user names in the first post and then what post number their details are in? It's too difficult to use the way its currently setup.

Last edited by JasonWW; 03-21-2008 at 03:56 AM.
Old 04-27-2008, 10:09 AM
IMD
Banned

Firefighting1101:

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/897502-firerighting1101-scammer.html
Old 05-22-2008, 01:05 PM
Teching In

Add Jason Stiltz from California- aka- allblacksrt4 to the list.
I made a deal to buy a set of wheels from him, sent him the money with paypal on 3/26/08. Still haven't received the wheels. He doesn't answer my calls or e-mails. He took the money and ran. The guy's a crook. Bad for business.

Last edited by Bluebird II; 05-22-2008 at 01:43 PM.
Old 05-30-2008, 04:13 PM
TECH Resident

add sabres97 to the list..

he put a thread up saying he had a brand new k&n air filter for sale, so i bought it, well when i received it, it was not in a k&n box and was not a k&n filter, unless someone else has seen a blue k&n filter??? it doesnt look anything like the old one i have and is way to thick for me to use with my nitrous setup. i pm'd him and he wouldnt respond until i threatened to leave negative trader rating, i told him to please refund my money and to pay for shipping back to him, and he was a smartass saying i could resell it for more than i payed. what an ***. he needs to be banned.
Old 06-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Teching In

1. Hiper-Z, Anthony Caldwell, (roomate is Chris Abbott).
2. Thread - https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthrea...737&highlight=

Item was for a set of used Patriot Heads. $600 was the agreed upon price. I sent a certified bank check, through certified mail on 3-14-08. On 3-20-08 the check was cashed. Member gave me several stories saying he shipped the item out and it was sent back, he was busy with this and that. I gave him my home and work address, and 4 times he said it came back. Then said FEDEX/UPS lost the item. I asked for my money back, he said he would, then told me they found the item and it was on its way (this occured on 5-15-08. It's 6-3-08 and I haven't heard from him, or received an item. I just mailed out a certified letter as a last warning before the police are involved as well as attorney.

On a side note, he is on Hills Air Force Base in Utah. Called the base, they have no record of anyone by either name on the base, although mysteriously the check was mailed to chris, made out to anthony, and somehow cashed by anthony.
Old 06-13-2008, 04:00 AM
FormerVendor

Member "Frank Dupuy" is a rip off.. Also on the C.F.

DO NOT buy from this guy..

He burned me out of a set of tire pressure sensors.
Old 07-03-2008, 06:13 PM
Teching In

Add sabres97 to the list again.

Nicholas Cacciatore
Long ISland Newyork

phone number 716 310 1274

Made an offer for rims an tires, he accepted, but told me they were on a car he sold and just had to get them. And reassured me it wouldnt be a problem.

Paid 675 for rims and tires to be shipped. I paid 6-19-08 and hasnt been shipped. He has told me twice he would ship them tomorrow still hasnt shipped. so i offered to arrainge the shipping if he would refund me the 120 dollars for shipping. He said ok that would work.

Still no refund for shipping.

I set up to have the rims picked up june 30th. shipping company shows up no rims.... He tells the shipping company they will be ready for shipment on the 8th of July.

Wont return calls, ims, or emails. I have called his local police and if they arent shipped on the 8th an investigation for fraud will start.

Wish i would have checked his feedback sooner.

Quick Reply: Official Bad Trader List (Please add new Bad Traders)