Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Official Bad Trader List (Please add new Bad Traders)

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2008, 11:20 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

1. BANDIT8 (Todd Witzigreuter of Ft Wayne, Indiana)
2. 2 front Trans Am seats / $360
3. He never sent the seats or refunded the money I paid him for on 5/19/2008 (49 days ago). Sent numerous messages, only to get the run-around

Last edited by grimm2420; 07-10-2008 at 06:42 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 02:23 PM
Teching In

1.bLkWdOw SS
2.Heads, $440
3.I bought them in the beginning of june and he told me he shipped them numerous times and I never received them. I noticed he did this to a guy who bought a TB from him as well. Still waiting for him to reply to my messages.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:27 PM
Staging Lane

Angry Slolt1 Bad Seller

SLOLT1 IS A BAD SELLER

I sent payment to him on 06/29/2008 for the amount shown below. We were sending pms back and forth, concerning an oil pan. Once he recieved payment for the pan I didnt hear from him for about two weeks. When he finally returned my pms he said he was out of town, due to work. COMPLETELY UNDERSTANDABLE, but when u tell someone you are going to ship an item a certain date, Do It. He then tells me that my paypal didnt have a shipping address, so I send it to him! A couple of days later he tells me his wife already shipped the pan, but without a tracking number, MAKES YOU WONDER, DOESNT IT!!??!! Days later I send him another pm saying i havent recieved anything. So he tells me he is going to refund my money due to all the problems. Im thinking, thats great, atleast I get my money back. Well, that didnt work out cause TO THIS DATE i havent recieved my refund or the oil pan. AND HE HASNT RETURNED ANY OF MY PMS!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!DO NOT BUY AND/OR SELL FROM THIS PERSON!!!!!!!!!

PAYPAL INFO:

Sent to: bradley eddy
Email: tuner@mildtowildcustoms.net

Amount sent: $125.00 USD
Fee: $0.00 USD
Total: $125.00 USD

Date: Jun. 29, 2008
Time: 03:40:25 PDT

Subject: LS1 oil pan
Note: LS1 oil pan payment.

Old 08-28-2008, 04:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

1.youwilllose
2.sent damaged heads back to him, got about 1/3 of my refund
3.Still waiting on the money, he said i would get it soon, but he hasnt logged on in awhile.

has had some bad transactions lately, owes me lots of money still, over all bad trader..

Last edited by firechicken76; 09-19-2008 at 08:28 AM.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:15 PM
On The Tree

Funtion>form can be added. Doesnt matter if he makes the deals good or not, he is full of lies and has several people ripped off right now.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-trader-feedback/971165-form-function-aka-craig-payne.html
Old 09-18-2008, 09:45 PM
Launching!

1. dmtunc99
2. Suspension components $120
3. I went out of my way to Drive the parts to him from pittsburgh to Charlotte. My brother now has the parts and was waiting to contact him to get the parts delivered to him. He now said he doesn't want to buy the parts. Now they are 500 miles from my house and i can't ship them with out having them.
Old 09-18-2008, 11:15 PM
12 Second Club

Default BMiller82 is a fraud

Bmiller82 owes me money for a 4L60E trans never dilievered/shipped.

His name and address are:
Brandon Miller
1404 E Spring Street
New Albany, IN 47150

However, I'm not too sure how correct that is being he sent me a picture of the trans using a cell phone. I traced that number to a Joshua Scott that lives in Corydon county in Indiana in the same area. I sent the money and then he cut all communication.

Note: I am turning this into the FBI web-site for internet scams and also filing with PayPal and my credit card to get my money back.

This guy followed all the guidlines given here at the site for purchases...i.e. pictures of the product and address, but left out the phone saying he was without one at the time. However, the genius that he is sent ema pic using his cell phone.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:33 PM
Teching In

Exclamation Freakish07 terrible person to deal with!!

Name: Chris ???? (Freakish07 on the forums here)

2000 Z28 trade for 1996 Mustang Cobra - Terrible, rushed deal, tons of issues not mentioned on the car..

Ranging from oil leaks on the super charger lines, PCV system setup wrong, and no mention that it was non intercooled running 15 pounds of boost! Noticed intake air sensor was unplugged letting the car run full timing and spark with 240 degree Fahrenheit at only 3000rpm's. WOW, never mentioned anything other than it ran great slight idle stick??

But that's not the real kicker. Communication is terrible never once answered my phone calls, would only talk through text message which was spotty at best depending on the day. Mentioned SCT programmer with tune came included with the car, deal was rushed and well guess what no programmer and no tune for it. Car ran like absolute SH*T the whole way home and weeks of waiting on a tuner supposedly shipped from Texas to Tennessee (2 days on the fedex and ups ground maps) never showed up so I had to get a tune and chip for the car temporarily hoping he would get me the tuner (cost me $700+ dollars).

Where I purchased the tune and chip shop was nice and said they would take the chip back when I got the programmer in long as it was within 30 days. Well after sending countless more texts to Chris he finally said he got it back in the mail, must have had the address wrong; alright try again i assumed. Took over a week for him to finally tell me it was shipped again countless text messages to him. Over nine days later nothing yet again (again 2 day transit time for ground to me from him), now being over 30 days I had to eat the cost of a $350 dollar chip instead of swapping the tune on to the programmer.

He hasn't even once offered to help with the cost since he can't even get me the tuner. I had to replace some other parts that where supposedly replaced before I got it; which he offered to pay for one part but had "trouble" sending me pay pal which I received one that day from a eBay sale and another two days later from another eBay sale?? What gives I think it's more lame bull excuses. Of course he never tried again or even offered to mail a money order or something??

Avoid this guy like the plague, very shady and shoddy to deal with.

So in the end he got a flawless, pretty stock, 2000 Z28 that had a lot of honest work finished and 1000 dollars on top of that for the mustang that had tons of issues hidden and not mentioned on top of the fact that I had to tune and buy and chip with no reimbursement of any kind; and even on top of that he still hasn't tried to get me the tuner in the mail. I could at least try to re-coop a little cash by selling it.

Please read this and learn from my mistake, people like this make me leery and others from doing deals with honest people.

Last edited by TheMarkness; 09-19-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:59 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by foxrus14
1. dmtunc99
2. Suspension components $120
3. I went out of my way to Drive the parts to him from pittsburgh to Charlotte. My brother now has the parts and was waiting to contact him to get the parts delivered to him. He now said he doesn't want to buy the parts. Now they are 500 miles from my house and i can't ship them with out having them.
There's a few details left out here. He asked for paypal payment weeks in advance because cash wasn't good enough for when I was to pick them up from his brother. After this he sent me a message telling me one of the shocks had been damaged. Then after a few days he tells me he has dropped the parts off with his family but accidentally forgot some, but luckily for me he offered to let me pay for shipping them down later! Unfortunately Foxrus maybe I just had bad luck with you, but I don't feel comfortable continuing a transaction that went the way ours did. Your actions and messages are pretty suspicious, sorry sport.
Old 12-05-2008, 11:00 AM
On The Tree

Default Update!!

BANDIT8 is now logging on as YUDLOOZ2

This is from my previous post:

1. BANDIT8 (Todd Witzigreuter of Ft Wayne, Indiana)
2. 2 front Trans Am seats / $360
3. He never sent the seats or refunded the money I paid him for on 5/19/2008. Sent many messages, only got the run-around from him
Old 12-30-2008, 06:03 AM
Staging Lane

Thumbs down 383LT1Impala is a liar and a thief

383LT1Impala "sold" me a Lid, Smooth Bellows, and a K&N filter a month and a half or so ago and never sent them. He sat on my check (which he agreed to take prior to sending) for a month and finally cashed it a week and a half or so ago. I have made numerous attempts to resolve this issue and he ignores my PM's emails, and posts. On 2 occasions he PM'd me saying he would send the items, which of course were lies. Be careful when dealing with this piece of ****!
Old 12-30-2008, 12:05 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by thook
383LT1Impala "sold" me a Lid, Smooth Bellows, and a K&N filter a month and a half or so ago and never sent them. He sat on my check (which he agreed to take prior to sending) for a month and finally cashed it a week and a half or so ago. I have made numerous attempts to resolve this issue and he ignores my PM's emails, and posts. On 2 occasions he PM'd me saying he would send the items, which of course were lies. Be careful when dealing with this piece of ****!
Dammit i was just getting ready to start a thread about him... i paid for a set of ARP Head Studs a few weeks back and have hard nothing since
Old 01-19-2009, 11:00 PM
11 Second Club

frankmarroquin is a fraud and an extortionist
Myself and frankmarroquiin decided on a trade. I was to trade my LS6 intake with a money maker kit installed on it, for his LS6 intake + 275. And we would each pay to ship our own intakes.

Frank told me that his f-body is his daily driver and he can't go without having a vehicle. I told him I will be more than happy to ship mine first, he can swap the intakes, and than promptly send me back the regular LS6 intake, EVEN THOUGH FRANK HAD NO FEEDBACK AND HAD A LOW POST COUNT. Frank agreed to this and sent me the 275 via paypal. ON CHRISTMAS EVE, I was wrenching on my car, getting the intake off and hoping to make it to the post office on time, because it closed early, being Christmas Eve. Instead of spending it with my family, I got the intake sent off and promptly sent Frank the tracking number that night. As I was in a rush to get to the post office in time, I had left the EVAP line and vaccuum line going to the brake booster on the intake.

Frank received the intake and told me there was a crack at the back of the intake. I know that there was no crack when I sent it. I told him that some epoxy would fix it, and it did. This was obviously an error on my part, due to poor packaging, but it was fixed fairly quick. I also told Frank that I needed his intake back ASAP, as I had wrecked my daily driver, and needed my Camaro running again to get around.

TWO WEEKS LATER frank ships the intake

I recieve the intake and realize Frank did not include the EVAP line or the vacuum line, but he did include the clamp for the vacuum line. I told Frank about this and asked if he would get them shipped out ASAP, as I needed my car back. He said he would look for them. I also saw that the intake was cracked in the back, because Frank had packed the same why I did, with less packaging. I did not bother saying anything, because it is an easy fix.

Almost another two weeks go by and Frank keeps blowing me off, saying that he will look for them. He finally tells me that he will only send the parts if I leave him positive feedback right now. I told Frank that I would not and that that is extortion. I will leave positive feedback when I receive the parts and not a moment sooner. I remind Frank on the several occasions I bent over backwards for him and politely ask him for the parts that belong to me. He declines. I give Frank a final warning, telling him I will leave negative feedback if he does not and that I will not leave feedback early due to his slow shipping time. Frank again declines and tells me "do what you got to do"
Old 02-08-2009, 09:49 PM
TECH Apprentice

Would like to add blownta00 if not already listed. Ripped me off in 6/07 and is now trying to sell this again. WOW!

https://ls1tech.com/forums/lsx-parts...ss-hood-2.html

Last edited by ZLEEPER; 02-08-2009 at 09:49 PM. Reason: correction
Old 03-23-2009, 07:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 11 Likes on 7 Posts

Default bLkWdOw SS

Originally Posted by CJohnsonZ28
1.bLkWdOw SS
2.Heads, $440
3.I bought them in the beginning of june and he told me he shipped them numerous times and I never received them. I noticed he did this to a guy who bought a TB from him as well. Still waiting for him to reply to my messages.
X2
1.bLkWdOw SS - ElPaso Tx
2. valve springs, retainers
9/2008 apologised for a packing error said would ship asap NOTHING ever rec'd but the pushrods for 175$ wont reply to emails/PM what a POS
Old 05-23-2009, 03:52 PM
12 Second Club

1. T.A.WS6 addison, TX
2. Traded me a Broken Shifter, started 05-15-2009 - current ($100, or my springs back)
3. He claims I am trying to rip him off, and I "F****d up" (Messed up) by posting a negative thread on him.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...n-shifter.html

Last edited by MOE_TAWS6; 06-01-2009 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-06-2009, 05:14 AM
TECH Resident

AFASTYZFZR1 sold me a mint stock shifter boot, in which he unglued and took off of the factory bezel stretching the leather part of boot he claims that we got a mint boot even though it has been taken apart and he messed it up and he kept part of it
Old 06-06-2009, 09:09 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by js2fst
AFASTYZFZR1 sold me a mint stock shifter boot, in which he unglued and took off of the factory bezel stretching the leather part of boot he claims that we got a mint boot even though it has been taken apart and he messed it up and he kept part of it
^^^^^^

My thread stated I had a mint shift boot for sale, it did not say it included extra parts (shift boot trim ring) .....all you had to do is ask to return it through a simple pm to me and I would have taken care of that, but since you wanna go make posts like this you can keep it.........why would I try and rip you off over $30 look at my feedback

And the shifter boot does not always come with the retainer ring, it can be purchased with the trim ring or if you buy a shift boot that does not say it includes the ring, it can be purchased on its own

manual shifter boot retainer ring (97-02) = 10271371
manual shifter boot (comes with retainer ring) (97-02) = 10271369

Last edited by AFASTYZFR1; 06-06-2009 at 09:22 AM.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:08 PM
TECH Resident

You said you can buy the bezel by itself or with boot but my dealer says the boot doesn' t come without a bezel so you took the parts. It is the principal about the money.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:59 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by js2fst
You said you can buy the bezel by itself or with boot but my dealer says the boot doesn' t come without a bezel so you took the parts. It is the principal about the money.
I just gave you the part number above.....you can buy it by itself for $15

you got exactly what what you paid for and the stealership lied to you....all you had to do in the first place is pm me and ask if you could return it.......not go and post in the bad trader section, when you got exactly what I was selling......everyone on here can look at my feedback and my posts here and see that I am a legit and honest seller

Quick Reply: Official Bad Trader List (Please add new Bad Traders)