Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

beware of transam295s

Old 04-18-2012, 04:18 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default beware of transam295s

i bought a car from this guy about a year and a half ago supposidly had a newer gto motor in it and a brand new trans that was rated for 500 hp on the way home from purchasing the car the tranny fried 3-4th gear... now i have it at baker engineering to get the motor put together the right way it was running ok when i bought it but slowly got worse turns out the engine is the original engine with a lifter problem he told me it had ls7 lifters and it didnt so between him not knowing how to work on a car lying about the engine and the tranny i got ripped. to late now this is just something for everyone in the future who might buy something from him and it goes to anyone looking for a car to buy make sure you get the paperwork

Last edited by khoward8509; 04-21-2012 at 11:05 AM.
Old 04-18-2012, 04:34 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

thanks for heads up... but why did you wait an 1.5years to post??
Old 04-18-2012, 06:00 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well the tranny went the night i bought it and i kinda said screw it its not that big of a deal i mean it is but it isnt not enough for bad blood.. but now the engine got really bad last spring and i worked on it a few times and barely drove it and i put it up with the intents of working on it i pulled the intake off thinking the intake was the vacuum leaks and it wasnt but now i got a ls6 intake a ported throttle body so i guess it worked out alright TJ at baker engineering is putting in new lifters right now and is gonna street tune the car as well to get it all back to good shape .... its my fault really you shouldnt listen to people who know how to talk just cuz they know the ins and outs of a car doesnt mean they know how to put one together oh well... I have been wanting to sell the car but i didnt wanna sell it or keep it in the condition it was in i still wanna get rid of it but i gotta wait till i get it back first i think i wanna try and sell it or trade it for a polaris razor either way it works out for me

Last edited by khoward8509; 04-21-2012 at 11:22 AM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: beware of transam295s