Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of TRY_MEHH

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 10:16 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of TRY_MEHH

I am new to this forum, and new to owning an LS1, but I put faith into knowing that the members are honest and all in all good people. Heres the story:
First off his name is Aaron, who not long ago wrecked his T/A and is parting it out. I have a 99 T/A with 53,000 miles with the notorious crack in my passenger door panel. I contacted him both on here and then over text message about his passenge door panel. He sent pictures of the panel, told me the few problems then we agreed on the sale and I told him BE SURE to put insurance on the package, just in case. I paid $30 to ship the panel. I received the door panel, and although he did a great job of packaging it, there was a small crack in the same spot where they all crack. I contacted him, told him he needed to call about the insurance, and he tells me that there wasn't any insurance put on the package. I seen the label, he paid $18 to ship the panel USPS. Why would you ship something so large USPS, but that makes no difference. There was $12 left to buy insurance, and he didn't do it. Then once we start going back and forth he tells me that I am a scammer and I probably wanting to send back my cracked panel. My panel has a 4 inch crack in it. I shown him pictures of both and tried to bargain with him. The best he would do is if I pay to ship it back he will refund me my money minus shipping. So I would be out $40 for nothing, when it is his fault he did not purchase insurance. I have a claim open with Paypal, so I hope it goes well. I know this is a lot to read, but if anybody would comment I would really appreciate it. Am I wrong for being pissed about receiving a panel with a crack, when I was specifically told there was no crack? Thanks to anybody who spent the time to read this, and again be careful.
Old 05-20-2012, 06:50 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

id be pissed, took me a bit to find a set of uncracked ones forsale on here, if they would have ended up being cracked i would have wanted a refund.

Quick Reply: Beware of TRY_MEHH