Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware of trans damm

Old 05-21-2012, 01:03 PM
Banned Scammer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Beware of trans damm

Do not sell to this guy

he bought several interior parts from me.
pm'd me saying the items were damaged. so i told him to email me pics of the items and the boxes. and that the items were covered under shipping insurance and that he would have to call and have to deal with that himself.

sent me extremely blurry pictures of items that were not the ones i sold him. he also did not send pictures of the boxes like i requested.

he claimed i sent him damaged items but it was blatantlyobvious that those items werent mine.

so before i had a chance to even respond he had already filed a claim on paypal and elevated it!?!? wtf bro i was attempting to handle this man to man.. but i guess that was out of the question now.

anyways... he stated that i claimed these items were new when the thread clearly said used and so now i am awaiting paypals ruling.

Bottom line. HE WILL TRY TO SWAP HIS PARTS FOR YOURS AND THE CLAIM YOUR ITEMS WERE BROKEN OR WORN WORSE THAN HIS.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH TRANS DAMM
Old 06-09-2012, 08:05 PM
Banned Scammer

Originally Posted by trans damm
I read your nonsense in the trader forum, I'm not even going to respond there. Not worth my time. I spend about 2k on here in the last 3 weeks with zero issues aside from you. Go back and read the pms we had where I stated over and over I want "MINT,AS GOOD AS NEW PERFECT PIECES" you sent me some average scratched up junk. I have my own pieces with scratches. I don't need to help you clean out your garage to put **** in mine I'm not going to use. I wasted $25 shipping this **** back to you. When you get it you will see its the same crap you sent me. I didn't pull a "fast one" didn't swap my ****. And you try and blame the shipping company when the boxes arrived perfect so the matter would be out of your hands and I would have to deal with it. Man up bro. You even removed the pics from photobucket that show the plastic ends on the cargo divider were cracked. I just fell for it when I asked about that and you responded. "nothing is cracked" Stop selling everything you have as "MINT" and you wouldn't of had this problem
Funny this guys still a tool. He won't even post anything on this thread because she doesn't wanna publicly post his lies.

I always clean out my photobucket after a sale. I've done it for the past 2 years. I don't need 300 pics on photobucket. And the only messages we had were after you raised a claim on PayPal. And you emailed me pics. Lies keep piling up. I can't wait to get your parts in the mail. I'll still be able to resale them since you garbage.
Old 06-09-2012, 09:56 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your pretty hard up for the 100$ huh. Should of just refunded me and I would of sent your "****" back.. Don't know what the huge deal was. Now you just wanna make up **** when your 100% wrong.. This is a forum, not eBay.. If I sold something that the buyer felt was not up to par I would offer a return.. Not lie and call them a scammer. Your a class act bro.. Let me tell you.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:22 PM
Teching In

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...-gone-obo.html

his post does say "
**expect items to have up to normal wear. i do not accept returns. its your responsibility to know what you are buying. ive posted pics, described flaws (if any) and these were posted as used!!!!"

Last edited by BashamWS6; 05-22-2012 at 07:32 PM..

thats kinda sketchy seeing that this thread was started the 21st and he has that disclaimer at the bottom. idk... kinda fishy to me
Old 06-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Launching!

Yes. That was added after I made the claim with PayPal. I have all the pms where he stayed "flawless" I have since learned he has quite a history on here. Wish I would of known before buying.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:08 PM
Launching!

notice the photos I spoke about were takin down since they showed the crack, but when I asked him about the crack he said it was crack free. I trusted him that is was crack free, I thought the photo was deceiving since it was taken on carpet.notice where he writes and ensures me everything is 100% mint and crack free. I have been buying and selling stuff on turbobuick for years and never had an issue like this especially over a $100 item. And have since bought alot on here with zero issue. He brought this on trying to drag my name through mud.
Old 06-10-2012, 08:33 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Trans Damm, any pictures of what he sent you?? As in like the items you received
Old 06-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Launching!

These are the only ones I have on my phone, there is more damage. This is just what I have pics of.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:03 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I love these threads, when the OP gets owned.
Old 06-10-2012, 09:41 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by J LT1 TA
I love these threads, when the OP gets owned.
No kidding, I'd say the OP just got a little more than owned though. The pics speak for themselves.

By the way, those are damn good quality pics for a phone. What kind of phone is that?
Old 06-10-2012, 09:46 PM
Launching!

Thanks guys. Photos were taken with an iPhone 4s
Old 06-11-2012, 09:53 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Those items are fine if you are missing yours or your peices are broken and no longer usable.

But if you're looking to get a "like new" condition peice, I'd be pissed for paying $100 on thsoe items as well.
Old 06-11-2012, 10:53 AM
Banned Scammer

i had four people who were with me when i was packaging those items during lunch break. and all four of them have just looked at these pictures and they know those are the condition of what i sent you. you just swapped them out. admit it. your a lying iece of trash and going out of your way to cover you ***. the items i sent were mint. the items i sent were not those two items pictured in those pictures above. the only thing i edited on my for sale add was the updated list of what was sold and i bolded the no refunds and that these items were used because there are dumbasses and *********** like you who try and pull a fast one. good job you won. your still a worhtless piece of new york white trash. your a theif and and liar. and you will get what you deserve eventually.
i didnt get owned. those arent my parts.
but thanks for your parts.. already have them sold to another member who is aware of the situation and who knows that YOUR parts are damaged
Old 06-11-2012, 10:55 AM
Banned Scammer

and as for me concerned about 100.. no thats bulshit money. and was just pissed because you walk away with new parts and i dont get any money out of it. im truthful and honest. your a scamming piece of ****.
and you were bitching about 25$ shipping. id say 25$ for new parts is a good bargin *******.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:41 AM
UNDER PRESSURE MOD

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts

Then post up the pictures of your original peices, unless you deleted them for good off your computer.
Old 06-11-2012, 03:43 PM
Launching!

Your a jerkoff.. Go on your new Sierra forum. Yeah go find some pics of mint ones now and post them.. All the **** I buy on forums/eBay and I'm going to do this with your $100 parts lmao.. Get some written testimonials from your four friend while you at it. Clown. And never been called white trash cause I live in NY.. That's a first. Is there video at McDonald's where you packaged them during your lunch break?
Old 06-11-2012, 04:41 PM
Banned Scammer

if you were actually done in the wrong... you would have made a forum like this complaining about me. but you KNOW you did wrong so you were just gonna go quietly and "count your winnings" so to speak. you were the liar and the scammer here so you didnt even bother to warn others that " i sell bad items" and that "i lie about the condition." i have sold on here for over 2 years now and you are the first person to complain.

and your a ten year member with only 30 posts? its because you sit on classifieds all day looks for **** like this to jump on. i cant wait till other jump in here tellig stries of how you screwed them over too.

so im a clown that works at mcdonalds now? so that makes me ronald mcdonald right?

well your still a cheater and a liar.

and yes i will call you white trash cuz if you lived closer than 10 hours away, id stick my size 15 clown shoes right up your *** and teach you a lesson about honesty

your nothing but a no good, worthless, lying, cheating, scamming, unhonest, white trash mother ******... the same goes to any scamming piece of ****
Old 06-11-2012, 04:42 PM
Banned Scammer

Originally Posted by The Alchemist
Then post up the pictures of your original peices, unless you deleted them for good off your computer.
they were on my iphone 3gs. ive since bought a iphone 4gs but i will get those off there and post them up tomorrow

or if trans damm wants to take a pic of the REAL pieces i sent him...
Old 06-11-2012, 10:55 PM
Launching!

I'm actually on vac in Miami.. Maybe that's a closer drive for you to come pay me a visit tough guy. Your just mad cause I didn't accept your crap like other buyers must. And wouldn't comit mail fraud like you suggested. Yeah I'm a member for 10 years.. This is my side business. Swapping parts on the forum and scamming people.. Actually 10 years ago I had a NEW WS6 but sold it and moved on to vettes, was very active on the other ls forum. Back on here cause I just bought another Ws6.. You must be really stupid to think I swapped your ****, or you must be such a pathological lier you actually believe this ****. Stop being bitter cause I wasn't satisfied with your crap. If I mailed you my beat up **** and your **** was mint my car must be sporting some mint panels now right.. I'll post some pics when I get home on Sunday of my parts, I add my name to the pics, I'll even slap my **** on it if you want and take a pIc. Btw who's Patricia? Your mommy?

Last edited by trans damm; 06-11-2012 at 11:02 PM.
Old 06-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Launching!

Btw what happ to the 3 pod gauge holder? Did I keep that too and mail you back a stock one? Lets see what you make up this time...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Beware of trans damm