Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Anyone know LostCauseZ06 or know how to contact him. Haven't received a part from him

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2012, 07:39 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone know LostCauseZ06 or know how to contact him. Haven't received a part from him

Hey guys, I purchased a Caravaggio rear spoiler from username LostCauseZ06 and I sent him the money over a month ago (through paypal) and haven't heard a word from him since. I am starting to get a little concerned. Does anyone know who he is or have a way to contact him so I can figure out what is going on with our transaction? If so, please PM me so I can make contact with him and figure out what is going on. If I am unable to get in contact with him, what is my next step as far as attempting to get my money back? Thanks
Old 08-21-2012, 11:05 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cvaught
Hey guys, I purchased a Caravaggio rear spoiler from username LostCauseZ06 and I sent him the money over a month ago (through paypal) and haven't heard a word from him since. I am starting to get a little concerned. Does anyone know who he is or have a way to contact him so I can figure out what is going on with our transaction? If so, please PM me so I can make contact with him and figure out what is going on. If I am unable to get in contact with him, what is my next step as far as attempting to get my money back? Thanks
Start a Paypal dispute ASAP (even thou I think you are past the 30 day mark).

Please tell me you didnt send it as a 'gift.'
Old 08-22-2012, 09:57 AM
Staging Lane

Anytime you have a issue start a paypal dispute immediatley. It has to be within 30 days or they cant get your money back. You can close the dispute at any time or escalate it to claim. Just do it before 30 days.
Old 08-22-2012, 08:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Filed a claim with paypal so hopefully it all works out and I get my money back
Old 08-22-2012, 10:16 PM
TECH Regular

When did he register?
Old 08-24-2012, 07:44 AM
9 Second Club

Sucks to hear that Cody

Quick Reply: Anyone know LostCauseZ06 or know how to contact him. Haven't received a part from him