Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Burned by 99WS6LS1T/A (Mike Mixon)

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2004, 12:05 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Burned by 99WS6LS1T/A (Mike Mixon)

I agreed to purchase the following supercharger from Mike https://ls1tech.com/forums/showthread.php?t=142748 and we agreed on 1600 bucks as this was all I had and he agreed. This is cheap for the supercharger if it was complete I know but it was all I had at the time and he agreed. I asked him before he ever shipped it to check over everything and see if anything was missing and he assured me that nothing was (I have emails to back up). When I get the Kit it is not new, missing many different bolts, and the main intake pipe has a hole worn thru it but the biggest problem is that it didn't have the Diablo tuner with the programmer to work with my truck. The supercharger is useless without this tuner and I contacted him and he blew me off and said it didn't come with it when it says so in the instructions (which he forgot to send), I then had him read the instructions and he read over the phone the part about the tuner. I was even nice enough to offer to pay half for the tuner (like 250 bucks) which I didn't have to do and he acted like that was okay. Well he was just playing games with me and now has changed his phone number and email so I can't contact him, if anyone knows how I can contact him please tell me. I think I have been very civil and deserve to be treated the same. I have to spend another 500 bucks today for a tuning program alone and will have to part and piece the rest together.

Mike Mixon
9212 Lockhart Rd
Denham Springs, LA 70726
225-667-1835 (changed to an unlisted number)

If you want to make this right PayPal me 250 bucks and I will delete this post.
Old 04-14-2004, 06:53 AM
TECH Veteran

Sorry, but if an individual goes to the trouble of changing his email/phone number chances are he wont be sending you any money anytime soon
Old 04-14-2004, 07:49 AM
TECH Enthusiast

i agree with SS, but good luck.
Old 04-14-2004, 07:52 PM
TECH Regular

I have to say this is bullshit, and further more the reason my phone number changed is because I move. Post anything you want Bill, I could give a ****. I have sold things to countless others and everthing was satisfactory. No one ever even remembers all the good, only when one person says something negative about you!!!

Thanks for your feedback, Mike
Old 04-14-2004, 08:47 PM
Staging Lane

Dude you are stupid!!!! You got a $3000 supercharger for $1600.00 stop crying you little baby! Boo hoo!!!

Last edited by mcnemar1982; 04-14-2004 at 09:07 PM.
Old 04-14-2004, 09:07 PM
TECH Fanatic

Damn $1600. Price like that, pretty tough to complain. I wish somebody would sell me a complete P1-SC kit for $2500, and forget to include the tuner. I could live with the extra expense.
Old 04-14-2004, 09:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99WS6LS1T/A
I have to say this is bullshit, and further more the reason my phone number changed is because I move. Post anything you want Bill, I could give a ****. I have sold things to countless others and everthing was satisfactory. No one ever even remembers all the good, only when one person says something negative about you!!!

Thanks for your feedback, Mike
Please tell me exactly what I have done thats wrong here thats all I ask. Here is your original post:

Brand new never run on the street!! I have the Summit reciept paid $2954.95
Complete nothing missing. $2000.00 firm. Email me for questions.

That does not say damaged and missing parts!! I have been more than nice about this. You agreed to the 1600 and further more I have stated that this was cheap but that was the agreed price. Does that give you the right back out and sell damaged and missing stuff no it doesn't. When a man agrees to do something then it is a measure of him whether he does it or not. Put yourself in my place and see what you would do. Now I know why you made that story up about not wanting to do COD, you didn't want me to see what I was getting. I even asked about the tuner before you shipped it and you said its all there (I have emails to backup this up that will be forwarded to the appropriate people).

Mcnemar1982 I don't believe I am crying about anything, you can get your crooked buddies back all you want and it doesn't make him any less crooked. He said he would call me back over two weeks ago when we talked and we had a very civil conversation. Well low and behold he never calls, if you guys down there want to be lowlife trash have at it but I am not that way. I offered to pay half of the price of the tuner and he was cool with that, but then nothing happens. I am just glad that I am paying for all the mods to his car, I personally work for my money and don't steal it from others.

Mike if you are worried about people saying negative things about you then why don't you do what you say and then this wouldn't happen. You have brought this on yourself not me. I will file a complaint with the FBI internet fraud division, they may not be able to help me hopefully they will .But then your name is out there in their database so when this or anything else happens your name will pop up. One other thing is don't give me this my number changes crap, does your email also change when you move, lol. You know you screwed me and were trying to hide like a typical criminal.

Oh yea Mcnemar1982 that 3000 you refer to is for a brandnew unit not a damaged one with missing parts so I fail to see where that is relevant. I know you just wanted to put your 2 cents in but please at least make it sound intelligent.

You guys have a nice day because this stuff is out of my hands now, I love it that people think that stealing over the internet isn't theft, I got news for you, its called federal juristiction because its over state lines. I might also call Visa and put a complaint with them also I haven't decided, you still have the chance to make it right and get me the 250 bucks but I won't hold my breath. You have till tomorrow to PayPal me the money and then I am sending the complaint to the FBI and your local Police department.

Oh just because I bet you think I making this up here is a link http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp
Old 04-14-2004, 09:41 PM
On The Tree

Guys what part of he agreed to 1600 for a complete system and didn't deliver. Its doesn't matter what kinda good deal it was or what you think its plain old scamming.

Also don't feel bad for him, he didn't pay that Summit receipt of $2954.95 like he wants you to think. He bought it off of a friend for 1600 bucks so before you feel sorry for the crook or think I am taking advantage of him please understand that. It takes alot to get to me to where I will push this as hard as I am but I was raised by good parents who taught me right and wrong.

You guys who want to say what a good deal it was without the tuner need to read the whole message and post. The system is useless without the tuner and the can't be used. Further more it is missing parts and pieces and the main intake pipe has holes in it.

IT WAS SOLD AS A COMPLETE NOTHING MISSING SYSTEM AND THE AGREED UPON PRICE WAS 1600. All you guys who say it is such a good deal I will sell it to you for 1600 and I will pay the shipping, come on guys put your money where your mouth is.
Old 04-15-2004, 01:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry

You guys that are screaming about what a good deal he got are complete ******* morons. Who cares if he paid $1.00 for it? The principal is the same...

If you pay for something and don't get what was advertised, that's fraud regardless of how great the deal was. What part of that do you people not understand?

He paid good money for what was advertised as "Brand new never run on the street!!" and "Complete nothing missing" and didn't receive what he paid for. It's plain and simple. Sounds like Mike needs to own up and either give Bill a complete refund on it, or supply him with any missing and/or damaged parts, or the full amount of $$$ to replace them.
Old 04-15-2004, 10:59 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ta25th
You guys that are screaming about what a good deal he got are complete ******* morons. Who cares if he paid $1.00 for it? The principal is the same...
I was thinking the EXACT same thing before I scrolled down and saw your thread "Doesnt matter if the guy paid a buck for it"

Deal is a deal, they agreed on a price, for a complete product. What more is there to examine?
Old 04-15-2004, 02:44 PM
Staging Lane

Crooked buddies? I do not have any buddies! I hate everybody on the face of the earth!!! So up yours pal!!!!!
Old 04-15-2004, 02:57 PM
Staging Lane

I really don't like Mike that much. I just like his old lady! JUST JOKING MIKE!!!!!!!!! Hope to see ya tonight.
Old 04-16-2004, 07:35 AM
On The Tree

Well It looks like ole Mike also changed his ebay account, man if this isn't a sign of being guilty I don't know what is!!
Old 04-16-2004, 09:32 AM
TECH Regular

Talking

Originally Posted by bills02raptor
Well It looks like ole Mike also changed his ebay account, man if this isn't a sign of being guilty I don't know what is!!

I love it when you continue to make **** up so you can keep the post alive, I love it, damn this is better than a soap opera. Also your comment about my email is the same, it's called *** high speed internet, they do transfer your service, or is the technology that far behind up there in the woods of Arkansas. Please forward my post to all of your visa,fbi, and whoever else you want to. I'll welcome they're inquiry.
Old 04-16-2004, 11:02 AM
On The Tree

Keep making stuff up for reasons like a Soap Opera dude, you are a habiltual liar and now I know it. You never answered why you told me over the phone that you would half the cost of a programmer. Whats your reason for that one there Mr. Days of Mike life.

Transfer of service, that is the best one yet, guess you just happened have that done the same time your cell phone changed. And that really cracks me up about calling Arkansas backwoods, this from a louisiana guy, lol. Actually we aren't backwoods up here when we agree to do something we actually do, we aren't thieving trash like you.

I just hope I was able to buy you some new wheels for the single wide so you can use that as an excuse when your address changes.
Old 04-16-2004, 03:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

It doesnt matter if the guy paid a damn dollar for the super charger he did so with the agreement that he would recieve what was in the description. Period..... I am sick and tired of hearing people say" you got a good deal on it so be happy" that is like a universal excuse to rip someone off. yea he probaly did spend $1600 on it and im not sure about the rest of you guys but thats alot of money. the fact is if it was missing a part or was worn then that is what he should have included in the description.
Old 04-17-2004, 09:38 AM
On The Tree

Thanks CGWorth thats what I have been trying to say the whole time. But its out of my hands now I spent a hour filling out the Complaint process on the Internet Fraud Site. I have used them once before and after the Attorney General contacted the person I got my money back. Sorry Mike I really tried to be civil and work this out like adults but I guess thats not the way to get things done with some people.
Old 04-17-2004, 11:42 AM
TECH Regular

Have President Bush contact me, if he wants to he can play your candy *** game and give you your money back. Get all the bullshit sympathy you can from some of these guys, you think your hour long paragraphs here makes you the genius, I don't have time to sit on the computer all day hounding bullshit. I'll await my phone call. I'd love for the Attorney General to contact me that just so happens to be my grandfathers boss. I know my legal standing and all the scare tactics are a waste of alot of peoples time. If you think I bluffing try me. I guess next the air borne rangers are gonna be after me. As for backwoods, atleast we have tuners in our area, and some of the fastest LS1's are built not too far down the road from my house. You talk about you tried to be civil, I talked to you on the phone about helping you, but you want me to go in halves on an LS1edit program, not happening.
Old 04-17-2004, 02:44 PM
Staging Lane

I just hope I was able to buy you some new wheels for the single wide so you can use that as an excuse when your address changes.[/QUOTE]

Yes I bought some 24" Eagle F1's for it, with all that extra money you sent me
Old 04-17-2004, 03:45 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99WS6LS1T/A
Have President Bush contact me, if he wants to he can play your candy *** game and give you your money back. Get all the bullshit sympathy you can from some of these guys, you think your hour long paragraphs here makes you the genius, I don't have time to sit on the computer all day hounding bullshit. I'll await my phone call. I'd love for the Attorney General to contact me that just so happens to be my grandfathers boss. I know my legal standing and all the scare tactics are a waste of alot of peoples time. If you think I bluffing try me. I guess next the air borne rangers are gonna be after me. As for backwoods, atleast we have tuners in our area, and some of the fastest LS1's are built not too far down the road from my house. You talk about you tried to be civil, I talked to you on the phone about helping you, but you want me to go in halves on an LS1edit program, not happening.
Thanks for that little tidbit of information, I will be sure to forward it to the Fraud authorities so they can have a heads up on what to expect from you and your crooked family!!

As far as the LS1Edit I told you about a new program and it was the same price as the programmer from Powerdyne so please get your story straight. I never asked for LS1edit and I really fail to see where you have any right to say what or how I got the truck tuned as you had no intention of paying for anything or supplying what you said you would. Futher more I would never dream of bothering the President with this as he is already dealing with enough crooks and trash overseas.

Sorry if this post was another "long" one and you had trouble with it.

You two have a great day!!!

Quick Reply: Burned by 99WS6LS1T/A (Mike Mixon)