Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Jadedbird = scammer ,WATCH OUT

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2013, 03:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Jadedbird = scammer ,WATCH OUT

I just wanted to let EVERYONE know that this person I tried to buy a procharger kit from named (jadedbird) is a ******* scammer. He was trying to sell a procharger kit yesterday that he said he owned.. Well that was a lie. He also forgot to mention that the blower itself needed to be rebuilt. Then on top of that he wanted me to and I quote " I normlly dont charge down payment but since this is a big purchase (and i could use a few bucks on paypal to buy something i foun off ebay)"

and heres the message from the owner whos name will be left out.

"Hey, not sure what the jadedbird guy told you about the ProCharger set up he was selling, but what he was tryn to do was buy the kit from me and sale it before he got it. Didnt mind him tryn to make money but he wasnt saying that it needed rebuilt. Now I don't know if he was planning on getting it rebuilt for sure or not, not gonna call him a liar don't personal know him, just didnt like the situation. If your interested in what he said is for sale let me know, I priced it all to him for $3k but the blower does need rebuilt. It started making more noise and I took it off before it could get hurt. Sry for any confusion, just didnt want anybody getting screwed"

So to sum it up. Tried to sell a Kit he never had, bumped up the Price 1,000 Bucks, Wanted me to send him a ******* down payment, and never ever mentioned it needed to be rebuilt in his ad that he removed already. People like you make me sick, You will get yours in the end. Hope you know that Jadedbird
Old 04-02-2013, 04:04 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

what a scumbag!!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:14 PM
Staging Lane

People like that are the reason why i buy most my stuff new , i mean we can all use discounted used parts now and again , luckily all the people ive bought parts from on here are all a++++++ , "he will get his " !!!!
Old 04-02-2013, 04:31 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Eh, **** him.

In any case, could you possibly PM the name of the seller if you're not interested?
Old 04-02-2013, 04:38 PM
On The Tree

Damn good thing I didn't get it I PM'd him on it the other day
Old 04-02-2013, 04:49 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eLiT3SnIpEz
Eh, **** him.

In any case, could you possibly PM the name of the seller if you're not interested?
I gotcha brother
Old 04-02-2013, 04:54 PM
TECH Resident

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by camarodude87
I gotcha brother
Appreciate it my man, I'm glad things worked out for you and this ******* was caught before he could rip you off. Piece of trash.
Old 04-02-2013, 05:03 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts

thanks for posting this before anyone else could get scammed
Old 04-02-2013, 05:40 PM
TECH Enthusiast

just want to keep people informed since this guy has a trade rating of 12
Old 04-02-2013, 05:47 PM
Teching In

Im glad we have people like you on here to let us car enthusiasts know if they come across a jackass like this.. very good community!!! Thanks camarodude87!!
Old 04-02-2013, 08:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Interesting. I wonder if he'll reply here.
Old 04-02-2013, 11:34 PM
On The Tree

U should thank the original owner of the blower kit, other wise who knows what could off happend
Old 04-03-2013, 10:11 AM
TECH Resident

Hey guys. Well first off id like to say, i am not a scammer. Ive been on the site for some time now and use it mostly for selling, buying and the occasional problemsi run across with my car.
I did not have the blower in my posession at the time, yes.
I did however say i was getting it checked by a rebuild shop.
I called bob and got in contact with another person who rebuilt it.
Yes i marked up the price in which i planned on buying it and thats where the guy got pissy. He got his feelings hurt because i was making money off him. Hence is what i sometimes do. But thats capitalism for you. Anyhow he called and pouted and yelled and whatever. But anyhow point is i scammed no on. Yes i hurt a guys feeling but it is not my fault he was sellig it for a good deal.
Check my itrader. Im no scammer and many people agree.
As for the original owner of the kit. He should tell you the correct story. Not get pissy and run to my potential buyer and tell lies so that i start getting a bad rep
Old 04-03-2013, 10:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

For starters jadedbird, You said it was your uncle that had the kit which seems to be yet another lie. Not in ANY email that you sent to me did you mention it needed rebuilding or you were getting it looked at. Since you removed your original post you dont have a leg to stand on. I get it, your trying to make some extra money, but dont straight up lie and make up stories.
Old 04-03-2013, 10:31 AM
TECH Resident

Well you see if i knew that some punk was going run his mouth and tell some lies and start this huge overhaul, i wouldnt have deleted it. And in an email i did in fact mention i was getting it checked out.

Again my itrader rating shows my true track record. Not some hear say story some pissed off guy told you. I apologize that you got dragged into this but as it seems its a good thing that guy ran his mouth. Id hate to have given him the money anyhow as rude as he treated me.

Like i said, he got pissed that i was going to make a profit off of him.
He didnt know i was getting the procharged inspected. And yes i shouldnt have put that it was my uncles, however that was irrelevant to the point.
It doesnt matter who or how i got the product. You would have recieved an inspected (and possibly rebuilt) item in good condition.

If the original owner would not have ran his mouth, and made me look like a bad guy, the we wouldnt be in this perdicament. Youd have yourself a procharger, and i would have made money. But he couldnt stomach the idea that i was using him to make money. And he said and i quote "hurt his feelings."
Old 04-03-2013, 10:31 AM
TECH Resident

The punk im refering to his the original seller, not you canarodude
Old 04-03-2013, 10:33 AM
11 Second Club

Wow!!! What a bitch. I will keep an eye out and let the people around me always looking for a deal on used parts know what is going on with this guy.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:13 PM
12 Second Club

I feel like people are getting mad over someones oppertunity to make a few extra bucks, supply and demand built this country as did "I have the cash right now"

I'm not getting in the middle of this but thats what it seems like!
Old 04-03-2013, 01:42 PM
Teching In

I am the owner of the kit, and I didn't care about money being made on the kit. I buy and sell alot myself. The problem was in the fact that it wasnt being represented right. If I was worried about the money I would have priced it to camarodude for the money that he had already told me he was gonna give for it. No feelings were being hurt here by the money, just not gonna let anybody get screwed over. What I'm seeing out of you, jadedbird, if your gonna lie over sumthn as silly as the kit is your uncles what's gonna make anybody believe anything else that's said.
Old 04-03-2013, 01:56 PM
Teching In

And to further prove your full of it, I never said "you hurt my feelings" have the text to prove what was said! You just can't tell the truth huh, and your response after I brought it up was that "Being a kid, when i see the chance to make money i usually jump on it."

Quick Reply: Jadedbird = scammer ,WATCH OUT