Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

REPEATED SCAM ATTEMPTS from buyer ws6guy27

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 05:30 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 202 Likes on 122 Posts

Originally Posted by ws6guy27
All not true. Didnt make up anything. U have no reason be in here. Didnt buy or sell anything from or tp u. So u need delete this. Thanks
Old 01-08-2014, 05:57 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No fake transmission shop. And why do u care anyways? It has nothing to do with u does it?
it has everything to do with me and every forum member on here if you are trying to scam someone.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by madmike9396
Old 01-08-2014, 06:35 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jsteele90
it has everything to do with me and every forum member on here if you are trying to scam someone.

Okay I didnt know u was a administration. Idk who all is on here. But im not the bad guy here at all. No scam here at all. Im honest buyer and seller. I love this site. I wouldnt do anything to **** people over or ruin a good forum. Being accussed is aggravating. Not cool. I dont want a bad name for having false **** talkers on here.

As for the other guys saying im butt hurt. Not butt hurt at all. If Im not going get help from op then fine. I took to long. Still doesnt mean I did anything wrong here. The shop also semt me pocs today of the bearings. I also took a screen shot yesterday showing I was in north dakota. And im in s.d as we speak in a hotel with my wife. No lies here
Old 01-08-2014, 06:35 PM
Launching!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Im not decieving or a liar. What did I lie about? We didnt come to a agreement on price so its okay not sell it to me. I got other options. No biggy. You really have no reason to be here bc I did nothing wrong to u. I havnt done no wrong to anybody. You need to get a life and queen feening off drama and wanting be a girl and be all drama queen. Seriously dude be a man. Grow up and accept ur over priced on a 4 yr old Trans ur trying sell new. Now u need delete ur posts and get a life
Yes, you are. Provide the name of the shop that has an equally built T-56 Magnum with "warrenty" for $3800 without core, and I will retract the liar statement. If that is possible, I will reduce your sentence to just being a tire-kicking troll

Ummm all you did was just waste over a week of my time going back and forth on pricing when I stood my ground the entire time. You knew for a fact where I stood, yet nearly everyday you asked what my price was. After telling you numerous times, you kept low-balling me over $1k under my asking price.

PS - how many times do I have to remind you that the trans isn't even 3yrs old. I think you are kicking tires so much that it has affected what little bit of brain you have left.

If I am all these things you just said, then why did you send this earlier trying to buy my trans still?

Originally Posted by RacerBill
Hey dude. What ur trying do isnt cool at all. Iv done research. N for what I need ur trans would actually b perfect. I dnt need a level 5. Whats ur final price shipped? Alao I got hold of tick abt mine. Its a stage 2 build. It waa in there old system. I talked to alex. Anyways I didnt waste any of ur time. Sorry if uv felt that way. If u do sell to me ay ur asking price then ul see im smooth transaction. U cant blame a guy for not trying get better deal. The other shop n process will take to long. Again. There was no reason to post negative abt me. Text me n we can get this situated
I am just spreading the truth. For the last time, I don't give a **** about this supposed "research" that you claim. You're so full of **** and such a snake that I wouldn't even sell you my trans for Tick's full price and without a freshening up.

Didn't waste my time? You're wasting it now! You already know the price... again, wasting my time.

No, the "other" shops don't exist.

Not texting you ever again.

PS - I have a REAL buyer on the line for my transmission.

Originally Posted by jsteele90
that escalated quickly. and name of fake trans shop please!
Good luck... I tried and tried to get the name, but he won't budge.

Originally Posted by hardbones
Hell this is getting good now, POST UP THE TEXTS!!!
I wish I could. I don't know how to convert them to text, and I am not about to take screenshots of over a week of texts... unless I absolutely have to hahaha

Originally Posted by Raptor_WS6
i hate people like this. they negotiate with out funds and you try to be a nice guy. and if you do agree on a price they say give me 3 weeks to get the money. **** that..
EXACTLY!!!!! Except in this case we negotiated down to $3800 then he started pulling this $3k and lower crap. I spoke to another guy today that said W6sguy has a line on TR-6060 transmission for $750 in order for him to lower his price.... LMFAO
Old 01-08-2014, 06:37 PM
TECH Regular

I can prove I was talkimg to another transmission shop through email. Just didnt want post a name as I trying be mature about things and not get third parties invloved.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:43 PM
Launching!

I can prove I was talkimg to another transmission shop through email. Just didnt want post a name as I trying be mature about things and not get third parties invloved.
Oh please, that is BS. All of our dialogue was through texts so why wouldn't you divulge that information the other day?
Old 01-08-2014, 06:48 PM
TECH Regular

Racerbill. U forget to mention that we also was going be trading my tick stage 2 built trans and cash foe urs. And no actually thw price for tranny is 1400. Trying to do whats best for me right now. And for having the funds. I was suppossed get bonus this past friday. All of us co workers were. And didnt hit. So its expected hit next check. As its been holidays and new year. Not my fault. Theres always 2 sides of a story. Guys like to be drama queens on here
Old 01-08-2014, 06:53 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by RacerBill
Oh please, that is BS. All of our dialogue was through texts so why wouldn't you divulge that information the other day?

For there safety and keep them out of drama. Just bc I trying keep my options open and do whatvi can. Doesnt make me a bad guy for trying get best deal. For my budget and time. Sorry u feel the way u do. But like the pm u sent u got trans sold. So why keep bashing on me falsly. I didnt want to tell u as u could start crap with them or make situation worse for me to buy ur trans. Who knows. Loke I said I trying be mature about this. What do u want from me? I tried explaining my situation and no one cares. They just want make people look bad for no reason. Im good person getting made out to be a bad one? Wth
Old 01-08-2014, 06:55 PM
Launching!

Racerbill. U forget to mention that we also was going be trading my tick stage 2 built trans and cash foe urs. And no actually thw price for tranny is 1400. Trying to do whats best for me right now. And for having the funds. I was suppossed get bonus this past friday. All of us co workers were. And didnt hit. So its expected hit next check. As its been holidays and new year. Not my fault. Theres always 2 sides of a story. Guys like to be drama queens on here
Well, to be clear, you stated it was a Stage 3, then Stage 2, then you weren't sure and was going to check. At the same time, you started questioning my built transmission to which I sent you the receipt for. At that point I told you I WOULDN'T take a trade.

You're ridiculous. I don't know how people can commit to making purchases like this without even having the cash in your account.

No drama here. If you can see, I have been part of this community for a loooong time, and I wasn't even going to say anything until I saw someone else having to deal with your BS.

Jeeze this would be easier if I could just upload the texts!

You don't make any sense with all of your jibberish and lack of logic.
Old 01-08-2014, 06:59 PM
TECH Regular

Like I told u. I bought car with it installed. I told u I contacted seller and thats what he told me. He couldnt remember either. So I called and its a stage 2. And I was getting things lined up bc I was expecting bonus this past friday to get me the extra funds I needed. So its no bs racerbill. There's no jibberish or bs like u claim. Jeeze dude
Old 01-08-2014, 07:00 PM
Launching!

For there safety and keep them out of drama. Just bc I trying keep my options open and do whatvi can. Doesnt make me a bad guy for trying get best deal. For my budget and time. Sorry u feel the way u do. But like the pm u sent u got trans sold. So why keep bashing on me falsly. I didnt want to tell u as u could start crap with them or make situation worse for me to buy ur trans. Who knows. Loke I said I trying be mature about this. What do u want from me? I tried explaining my situation and no one cares. They just want make people look bad for no reason. Im good person getting made out to be a bad one? Wth
All I was going to do was verify the price and build quality so that if it was TRUE, I would have dropped my price accordingly. Way to watch out for yourself lol. Oh, and I forgot you said that they included the spraybars for that price too.

So I am curious, where did you find all of these TR-6060 transmission going for $750 that you told the other guy about?

Correction - Like the PM said, I have a line on a buyer; not sold. You have a comprehension issue.

I want you to stop being a little ******** and making people think you have money to buy stuff when you don't, all the while trying to low-ball. Also, I would like for you to try to stop trying to scam people. Deal?

Oh, so you're just going to try to write these multiple instances with all different people just a coincidence and that we ganged up on you? Go kick rocks.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:03 PM
Launching!

Like I told u. I bought car with it installed. I told u I contacted seller and thats what he told me. He couldnt remember either. So I called and its a stage 2. And I was getting things lined up bc I was expecting bonus this past friday to get me the extra funds I needed. So its no bs racerbill. There's no jibberish or bs like u claim. Jeeze dude
If your check didn't come through, then why did you send me a text on Sunday at 8:41 PM stating, "I have cash waiting"? Then you followed with the following:

Monday 1:36 PM - "Will u take 3300"
Monday 5:32 PM - "Seriously. . Iv done research. Ur right.. but will u do 3300?"

There are more of the lies you were asking for earlier.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:04 PM
TECH Regular

Im also trying to figure out if I can build my trans tk hold power I need or buy a stock tr6060 and do few upgrades. Or juat buy a built one already. I dont know which I need to do. So at same time I trying get **** figured out and lined up. Likw which will be better for mw and fund wise. Like paying for 1400 for trans then getvit built which will give me time to get money to get built trans sent. Then pay for it then. Instead paying all at knce since I didnt get bonus. But if I do next chexk I can just do it all at once. Cant help that **** didmt go as planned. Sorry racerbill
Old 01-08-2014, 07:05 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 202 Likes on 122 Posts

Okay I didnt know u was a administration. Idk who all is on here. But im not the bad guy here at all. No scam here at all. Im honest buyer and seller. I love this site. I wouldnt do anything to **** people over or ruin a good forum. Being accussed is aggravating. Not cool. I dont want a bad name for having false **** talkers on here.

As for the other guys saying im butt hurt. Not butt hurt at all. If Im not going get help from op then fine. I took to long. Still doesnt mean I did anything wrong here. The shop also semt me pocs today of the bearings. I also took a screen shot yesterday showing I was in north dakota. And im in s.d as we speak in a hotel with my wife. No lies here
Old 01-08-2014, 07:06 PM
TECH Regular

I do have cash. Juat not the 4k u wanted. Bc I wasnt sure if u coulda done cash and my trans. Jumping to conclusions and assuming without talkong to me or asking.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:06 PM
TECH Fanatic

ws6guy27 are you replying to this on a cell phone?
Old 01-08-2014, 07:15 PM
Launching!

Im also trying to figure out if I can build my trans tk hold power I need or buy a stock tr6060 and do few upgrades. Or juat buy a built one already. I dont know which I need to do. So at same time I trying get **** figured out and lined up. Likw which will be better for mw and fund wise. Like paying for 1400 for trans then getvit built which will give me time to get money to get built trans sent. Then pay for it then. Instead paying all at knce since I didnt get bonus. But if I do next chexk I can just do it all at once. Cant help that **** didmt go as planned. Sorry racerbill
Sooooo all this time that you are "trying to figure out" all this stuff, you just keep beating me up on my price as if you're actually going to buy it. Decide what you want, then go shopping... otherwise you're just window-shopping aka tire-kicking.

According to what you said, you should have known way before Sunday and Monday that the money didn't hit.

I do have cash. Juat not the 4k u wanted. Bc I wasnt sure if u coulda done cash and my trans. Jumping to conclusions and assuming without talkong to me or asking.
How many times did I tell you that I wasn't going to lower my price, yet you insisted on ensuring me that you would pay my asking price? I actually did try to talk to you numerous times, but you wouldn't and kept making excuses... all the while you mentioned that you called shops, wife, etc. You're just so full of **** that you can't even keep your stories straight.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:25 PM
TECH Regular

No wasnt tire kicking. If I came across the right deal then woulda bought. No biggy. Amd disnt have excuses. Do u know what its like to work in the oil field on a rig in north dakota working 12 hr shifts amd traveling to man camp to eat amd sleep. To do this for 14 days. Unless rig move which we had amd the night crew moves to days to help with rig move. Then u also work later shifts bc the pusher wants to get at certain points before the end of the day. Also when u dont have heat bc the rig is tore down and u have a blizzard hit and wind chills of up to -60. U tend not to talk much if any at all. Like I said none of yal know my situation or where im coming from or what im dealing with as for work and items for purchase or anything. All u guys are doing is picking and being judgemental.
Old 01-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Launching!

No wasnt tire kicking. If I came across the right deal then woulda bought. No biggy. Amd disnt have excuses. Do u know what its like to work in the oil field on a rig in north dakota working 12 hr shifts amd traveling to man camp to eat amd sleep. To do this for 14 days. Unless rig move which we had amd the night crew moves to days to help with rig move. Then u also work later shifts bc the pusher wants to get at certain points before the end of the day. Also when u dont have heat bc the rig is tore down and u have a blizzard hit and wind chills of up to -60. U tend not to talk much if any at all. Like I said none of yal know my situation or where im coming from or what im dealing with as for work and items for purchase or anything. All u guys are doing is picking and being judgemental.
You knew my standpoint so why keep wasting my time? Apparently "the right deal" for you is practically giving it away.

Thanks for explaining the operation up there, but it has zero to do with anything. I will remind you - how do you have all this time to call everyone, yet you can't call me and talk instead of texting?

How do I "tend not talk much if any at all", and what the hell are you even trying to say?

I am done here. I said what I wanted, and people are aware of the type of person you are.

Quick Reply: REPEATED SCAM ATTEMPTS from buyer ws6guy27