Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Joe Adorjan aka Bobsmyuncle took me for $175

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2014, 03:49 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 474 Likes on 354 Posts

Default Joe Adorjan aka Bobsmyuncle took me for $175

On 3-2-2014 I paid $175 shipped for a cam listed in this thread https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...lsa-225-a.html
Here are the details of the PM's
Originally Posted by Bobsmyuncle
Yea, I saved the re receipt, I will get the number to u when I get a chance
Originally Posted by LLLosingit
Has this shipped yet?

will do
Can you also let me know when it ships and who you used.

Would you do $175 shipped? Can send Paypal right away.
I can do that joeadorjan@yahoo.com
A couple days later I sent another PM asking for tracking and never got a reply, I sent another a several days later asking for a refund since he obviously hadn't shipped and seemed to be ignoring me. He then sent this reply on 3-9-2014 one week after payment.
I've been busy. I'm sry my first priority in life is not finding tracking numbers for second hand parts that I am selling. The cam should be there tomoro if you haven't got it Friday. I have a lot going on, and I'd appreciate it if I got a little slack here.
It seems he has time to get on the message board to bump his post and who know what else but is to busy to send me any tracking info or at least find out what happened to the cam if he indeed did ship it.... At the very least he should have refunded my payment.
I filed a dispute through paypal and then bumped it up to a dispute and he hasn't responded to it either.

I really hate posting threads like this but it has been over 20 days and I still don't have a cam or my money back.

Last edited by LLLosingit; 03-23-2014 at 04:35 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 03-23-2014, 05:11 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea I guess he has his head stuck up his uncle bobs ***. This guy is just shady. I at least got a part out of it. But a useless part. He clearly told me it would work. Said it's "meant" for both applications.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-cla...lt-cranks.html

Quick Reply: Joe Adorjan aka Bobsmyuncle took me for $175