Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

DAMON ADAMS AVENGER02 is a liar and a thief

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2014, 11:02 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking DAMON ADAMS AVENGER02 is a liar and a thief

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS LYING WORM. HE STOLE MY CYLINDER HEADS AND DROP SHIPPED CAM WITH PAYPALS HELP.
FOR OVER A YEAR I HAVE REMAINED SILENT ABOUT THIS ****** BECAUSE OF A MAIL FRAUD INVESTIGATION. AFTER MANY MONTHS, IM TIRED OF SEEINF THIS DICK HEAD LYING TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GODLY, WELL ROT IN HELL YOU THIEF, THE POSTMASTER DIDNT COVER FOR YOU FOOL WITH YOUR HAND WRITTEN INVENTORY LIST.

THIS IS FAR FROM OVER ASSWIPE, YOULL READ THE CHARGES AGAINST YOU FROM YOUR JAIL CELL IN THE BLUE SPRINGS PAPER BOY.
I BET YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR "dad are going to b proud of your scamming *** "
I hope you die a cruel death you piece of garbage. Go ahead and you use your other scamming screen name badazz!
Old 05-30-2014, 09:57 AM
Teching In

Poor, poor Lamar. Is that the best you got? ******, Dick head, **** sucker, ***-wipe and wishing a cruel death to me. Wait....How old are you again? No wonder you remained silent all this time. I would have too if that took you a year to come up with. And whats with the all caps?

See folks this is how he treats people he has had dealings with. Once he gets your money and you get a piece of ****(if you get it at all) that resembles nothing like you were supposed to receive this is what you will get. Grade school level name calling and threats.

I'm not worried about your empty threats of mail fraud. Simply because you were the only one who committed any type of fraud(again) its your reputation pal, not mine. You can find loads of people on here and numerous other message boards you scammed. Not one person has had bad dealings with me.

You claimed to own or work at a shop called M&M Motorsports yet I could never find any information on it. When I looked online via a satellite view according to the address you provided of this fictional business I found out it was your little shitty 2 bedroom sized house not an actual business/machine shop like you claim. The machinery required to consider your self a machine shop wouldn't fit in that turd.

Depending on which time I talked to you, you couldn't even get it straight whether you work there or own it. Unlike you I don't have or need multiple user names to lay low until **** blows over after screwing someone. It's much simpler to run a legit deal and have both parties walk away happy. Nuff said.

As for PayPal "helping" me fraud you? Are you serious? They took one look at your account history while I was on the phone with them and they were stunned that you still have an active account with all the complaints. They did a thorough investigation in cooperation with my post office and found you guilty as charged little man. That's why I got my refund and you got your pieces of **** back.

Go ahead and pursue it. The official letter of contents was written by the postmaster, signed and stamped. They can check the hand writing. I made sure to cover my *** once I figured out the kind of person you really are.

You didn't get to pull one over on me. Get over it and whine to people who actually give a **** about you and your feelings.

for more info please refer to this thread and see how many people have chimed in and commented on this guy.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...a-ss99z51.html

Originally Posted by SS99Z51
DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS LYING WORM. HE STOLE MY CYLINDER HEADS AND DROP SHIPPED CAM WITH PAYPALS HELP.
FOR OVER A YEAR I HAVE REMAINED SILENT ABOUT THIS ****** BECAUSE OF A MAIL FRAUD INVESTIGATION. AFTER MANY MONTHS, IM TIRED OF SEEINF THIS DICK HEAD LYING TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GODLY, WELL ROT IN HELL YOU THIEF, THE POSTMASTER DIDNT COVER FOR YOU FOOL WITH YOUR HAND WRITTEN INVENTORY LIST.

THIS IS FAR FROM OVER ASSWIPE, YOULL READ THE CHARGES AGAINST YOU FROM YOUR JAIL CELL IN THE BLUE SPRINGS PAPER BOY.
I BET YOUR FAMILY AND YOUR "dad are going to b proud of your scamming *** "
I hope you die a cruel death you piece of garbage. Go ahead and you use your other scamming screen name badazz!
Old 05-30-2014, 10:19 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

So how come SS99Z51 has like 27 positive trader feedbacks and Avenger02 has just 1 positive trader feedback?
That speaks for itself does it not?
Old 05-31-2014, 02:40 AM
Teching In

Because he makes a good part of his income buying and selling on here. I do not. I have only bought a few things here over the years. I'm here for the info not the classifieds. My first transaction with him was a positive one and you will see that in his feedback which made me trust him for a second time and I got burned. Pretty simple. He may not screw everyone on every transaction. I'm sure he doesn't. He has screwed enough people that the word has gotten around (apparently not to everyone).

Make sense?

Anyway, I am done with this. It was over a year ago and I've moved on. I will not waste anymore time responding about this anymore. The info is here between these two threads.

Originally Posted by lizeec
So how come SS99Z51 has like 27 positive trader feedbacks and Avenger02 has just 1 positive trader feedback?
That speaks for itself does it not?

Quick Reply: DAMON ADAMS AVENGER02 is a liar and a thief