Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

GMFanatic92 stole $100

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2014, 01:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Default GMFanatic92 stole $100

The guy never shipped my purchase, a pair of Corvette fuel rail covers, and keeps stalling and lying through my emails. I sent a friends and family payment like a jackass and can't even dispute my purchase, lesson learned. Do not purchase anything from this guy, this is the FIRST time ever in 14 years that someone has not made good on an online purchase for me!
Old 10-07-2014, 03:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Where you at "scammer hammer"??? Why is this guy still a member and still allowed to post on this forum?? While youre busy trying to be "sticky enforcer" and locking our threads this guy is still ripping your long-time members off!!! How about we put some effort into preventing this or at least Reacting to these problems. Instead I get slapped on the hand for apparently breaking some sticky rule for asking another member that was ripped off, a couple of questions. I can understand if I had gone on a rant ridiculing or slandering this guy. But asking questions into a criminal matter with similar circumstances as my own is apparently stating an opinion? ? I'll try to remember that next time I'm conducting a criminal investigation, that no matter how closely similar multiple crimes are, that's just my opinion. To think I been doin this wrong for the last 15 years of my law enforcement career. Delete, restrict, block, exile what ever you have to do to get this guy off this forum. I understand that he can just create another account and name under a different IP, but dang man, at Least make it a Little difficult for this guy!!! To let him continue to rip members off under the same acct is just ridiculous.
I'm a firm believer in "don't bring a problem up if you don't have an idea to fix it" so here's my thought.....

Not everyone who is looking to purchase items on this forum is goin to take time to look thru the "Negative Feedback" section before every transaction. Granted We should but most do not. If a member has one or more threads with verified claims of ripping people off, could an administrator then flag that screen name so that a warning appears either in the screen name box or in any threads that that member posts in any classified section? Could be as simple as a link to the disputes in the "Negative Feedback" section. I understand we have a feedback rating under every members screen name. However not everyone leaves feedback. I chose not to leave feedback for gmfanatic92 for 1) i created a thread in the Negative feedback section (which defeats the purpose if threads simply get locked) 2) in fear of gmfanatic92 leaving negative feedback on mine in retaliation.
Solution: Create and Require both parties to enter a "Transaction" page which would allow the seller to enter what item is being sold and the agreed upon price. Then Require both parties to leave feedback once item has been marked as received. But restrict Sellers from leaving negative feedback for a buyer. Once the buyer has sent money, the buyer's responsibility/expectation has been met.

There are a lot of ways to make buying and selling easier and Safer for your members. It just requires Concern and Effort on Your part.
Old 10-07-2014, 07:43 PM
TECH Apprentice

I appreciate your support Yurview, I'm upset with myself that I didn't choose the goods and service option with this transaction. I highly doubt he had anything to do with your refund, that was all paypal through your dispute. Hopefully Tech reads our negative remarks and makes good by deleting this guy.
Old 10-07-2014, 09:35 PM
The Scammer Hammer

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

So wait... It's OUR responsibility for YOU to do your homework? This is a section for YOU guys to buy and sell parts. Nothing more, nothing less. When I see people BLATANTLY rip people off, yes, I ban them.

YURVIEW - sent you a PM.

I think we both have good ideas

Last edited by dr_whigham; 10-08-2014 at 01:39 PM.
Old 10-10-2014, 06:50 PM
TECH Apprentice

I never asked anyone to do anything for me my man. I'm putting it out there that this guy ripped me off, and I saw he ripped YURVIEW off also.
Old 10-10-2014, 07:24 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That was directed at me, blackedoutls1. But we worked it out.

Quick Reply: GMFanatic92 stole $100