Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

McCoyMotorsports- Martin McCoy

Old 02-09-2015, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default :)

You have told so many lies you don't even know what the hell you are talking about! Out of all of this if it saves somebody from getting screwed over by you then I feel like I done my job! since I have been a member on here the transaction with you was the 2nd thing I have bought! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Bad Trader rating on me? hahahaha You are a special kind of STUPID! Tell me, How many people check someone before they take paypal or cash? that junk you sent me is still at the machine shop! Lies! I never told you I had them fixed! I told you the guides were wore out! You got me once! I'm not dumb enough to let you get me again! like I'm going to take your word on anything! I havn't said anything to you since I left you negative feedback! That is until you start with those lies again! I guess it really chaps your *** that I left the negative feedback! The only person this hurts is your scamming ***! I will respond to people from now on when you list something! what was that you told me? how many other accounts do you have on tech you could list it under? Folks, can't show you a pic of wore out guides but I can show you a pick of this chamber! I was told I was getting low mile (44,000) heads!
Attached Thumbnails McCoyMotorsports- Martin McCoy-imag0412.jpg  

Last edited by kennyg1669; 02-09-2015 at 04:24 PM. Reason: !!!
Old 02-09-2015, 04:19 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ok, even further lies from Kennyg1669 -he told me he was refusing to have the head warrantied and he said the head was being repaired at that time... a month ago and now he says it is still not repaired?
Do you not realize I offered to have a replacement head to you in short order but that even further proves you only wanted to blow this out of proportion and cause drama.

That said, what this comes down to is Kennyg1669 was offered a good replacement and he was content only to be irrational about the whole deal.

Last edited by McCoyMotorsports; 02-09-2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 04:27 PM
Teching In

Default Lol

You wont get me again! I'm out extra money! That's fine! I don't sell parts on here! That's your scam you have going on! Good luck with the scams!
Old 02-09-2015, 04:46 PM
Teching In

Why did you refuse to let me replace it right away?
Old 02-09-2015, 05:18 PM
9 Second Club

How about putting this in the right section? I don't see anything for sale in this ad even though it's in the FOR SALE section
Old 02-09-2015, 05:29 PM
Teching In

This was a for sale thread but someone who refused to let me warranty something out is a scammer himself/troll that is out for nothing but threadcrapping, hence why I edited it.

He refused a warranty replacement and therefore willfully voided the warranty himself just so he could try to ruin someone elses reputation.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:27 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

paypal fees are 3% (if i'm not mistaken) which on a set of $450 heads is $13.50. I call it peace of mind tax and include it when someone asks for me to send funds as a gift.

I've been buying/selling/swapping stuff online for 20 years, and I've only been burned a few times. I didn't think much of it the first couple of times since they were relatively low dollar deals, but when I got stuck with a set of beat to hell wheels that were listed as 'in great shape', I changed the way I deal with folks online.

I hope yall get this sorted out, Kenny, but if not, I'm sure this one will stick with you.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:26 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Someone ought to send the Hatfields to take care of your McCoy ***, you seem to want to blame the whole world for your stupidity. Man up and look in the mirror at the end of the day it is your fault and mistake. That's what's wrong with this country it's always someone else's fault. He didn't want another shitty head from you, send him his money back, he sent you the money as a gift in good faith and trusted you to send him the heads you described, now it's your turn to give his money back and hope that he will send your piece of **** heads back to you. You say the local salvage yard doesn't ship, then you say they packaged them and shipped them? Which is it? You asked him to pay the paypal fees and still asked him to send it as a gift?? That right there speaks volumes of what kind of an *** you are. Obviously your word isn't worth a ****, and now you are Mr. Warranty Man? Get real douche!

Last edited by lizeec; 02-09-2015 at 09:33 PM.
Old 02-09-2015, 09:47 PM
Launching!

It'd be sweet if Obama was just googling his name one day and came across this thread too see himself likened to some guy selling car parts named Kennyg. At least that's what I think happened.
Old 02-09-2015, 11:41 PM
Teching In

I own a business and have dealt with pissed off customers myself. I can say some times **** doesn't go as planed, we as businesses owners need to make it right. I have learned first own up to mistake, don't pass the buck. Apologize and try to correct it. I think the replacement head is a good start, but your customer does not agree. I would proceed with a full refund. I understand you will lose now but, you will recover with future sales. I bought a very expensive item on eBay from seller once because his feedback comment was no questions asked IMEDIATE refund. That's a true business owner that cares about his companies future.
Old 02-11-2015, 05:20 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 36 Likes on 30 Posts

This seems pretty simple. The heads are not what you promised. That is unrelated to warranty. Warranty is an issue with how they work. You never made it to the warranty status, they were never correct from the get-go.

Just refund his money and take the heads back.
Old 02-11-2015, 07:20 PM
Teching In

Default To set the recored straight

Subliminal Hit! I'm Kenny and I didn't sell anything! I'm the guy that got scammed by a major DB McCoy motorsports!
Old 02-19-2015, 03:45 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by spent21
paypal fees are 3% (if i'm not mistaken) which on a set of $450 heads is $13.50. I call it peace of mind tax and include it when someone asks for me to send funds as a gift.
Im surprised it hasnt been mentioned more.....

Originally Posted by kennyg1669
Fact: On 11-24-14 I called Mr.McCoy and ask about the heads! He said they have 44,000 miles but they are a little dirty! I told him I wanted the heads and got his Paypal Information! He said that he wanted me to pay for shipping and PayPal fee's! $450.00+shipping+Fee's=Total paid was $530.24!
Fact: During our phone conversation he said hey man, can you send that to me as a gift and they wont hit me with any fee's! Unfortunately That was a Big Mistake on my part! I admit that 100%! Mr.McCoy said since they were a little dirty he was going to clean them a little before he shipped them! It was late afternoon and he said he would ship them the next day!
Originally Posted by DSIM
So wait, he got you to cover paypal fees then asked you to send it as a gift... in order to avoid paypal fees?
Old 02-27-2017, 12:20 PM
Teching In

Well how about this ****....I'm still waiting for my 799 heads since 01-11-17. Having sent Martin $460 for the heads all I get is "they are at machine shop and that machine shop couldn't do this so I sent them to another shop". He doesn't return texts and he pulled the PP crap on me as well so I asked for my money back and he can stick the heads.
BRAVO1NINER
Old 04-04-2017, 07:11 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BRAVO1NINER
Well how about this ****....I'm still waiting for my 799 heads since 01-11-17. Having sent Martin $460 for the heads all I get is "they are at machine shop and that machine shop couldn't do this so I sent them to another shop". He doesn't return texts and he pulled the PP crap on me as well so I asked for my money back and he can stick the heads.
BRAVO1NINER

Jim -Your heads were delivered, in much better shape than anyone else gets for $460. I went out of my way to get you a screaming deal for a completely rebuilt set of 799's for $460 shipped and I don't think my stepping up to make sure you were getting a perfect set of heads for the hassle the shop was giving me, doesn't mean that I am a bad seller. If so, feel free to send the heads back (you did receive them and I have proof of it) in the same condition I sent them in and I will give you a refund as I can sell them for a lot more than I did to you.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: McCoyMotorsports- Martin McCoy