Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Vbls sold me a th400 almost a month ago... No trans yet

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2015, 09:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vbls sold me a th400 almost a month ago... No trans yet

I bought a built th400 off of shawn built by Rory and sons. This up coming Sunday will be a month that I sent the money and nothing has been shipped. He keeps telling me everyday he will get me a tracking number and nothing ever comes. I am giving him until the end of the day today to make things right otherwise I will be filing a claim with PayPal. Just wanted to warn the other tech members first about this guy
Old 05-13-2015, 11:29 PM
Staging Lane

Same here, only I bought a spohn kmember from vbls a month ago today. I've gotten a total of three messages from him. First two saying he was out of town and would call his employees about it, then that he was back in town and the kmember was broken and he'd refund my money. That was a week and a half ago and the refund never happened. I just filed my claim the other day... What. A. Pain.

Also noticed vbls got a bad feedback recently from another member who paid on the same day I did. https://ls1tech.com/forums/user-supp...-them-off.html

Don't understand, he had great feedback till now...
Old 05-14-2015, 12:08 AM
Launching!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

I think I may have bought something from him and not received it, can't remember now...He deleted all of his Classified Ads, anybody have a name or paypal email he used?
Old 05-14-2015, 11:37 AM
Staging Lane

Yeah, that's another thing that bugged me. Is deleting a sale thread a normal thing to do? Another member and I were discussing when we thought vbls might ship when the thread was deleted.

The paypal email he gave was indcolts204@yahoo.com and the name associated with that address is "heather salvader" so maybe he's a she? Or maybe that's his wife or secretary or something. I never got a name or phone number from vbls. Hopefully with more than one claim coming in against him paypal will see what's going on and just refund our money.
Old 05-14-2015, 01:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

He's actually been texting me now. Saying how he is looking for a shipping company to ship the trans Bc everyone he has found has been like $300. And ipaq, he was actually telling me the same thing. I'll shoot him a text now and tell him to hop on here. This is making me nervous now
Old 05-14-2015, 03:18 PM
Staging Lane

That'd be cool, I haven't heard from him in almost two weeks now. Would be nice if he could let us know what's up and sign into paypal to deal with refunds he promised and all that.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:37 PM
Staging Lane

aaaand silence. I assume you texted him transamfreak?
Old 05-15-2015, 09:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Old 05-15-2015, 10:24 PM
TECH Resident

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Better get a move on and file that paypal claim, paypal has a 45 day time limit to file a claim. Sounds like he is stalling to buy time to get past the 45 day file a claim time frame.
Old 05-16-2015, 06:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sorry guys have been crazy busy and honestly forgot about this thread. I talked to him and supposedly he's sending it out Monday. I already called pay pal and had them note what's going on. They said I'm good since I called. If I don't get verification of trans shipped Monday I'm disputing it.

So I'll let you guys know what goes on with it. And mods can you send him a notification letting him know about this thread? I already told him through text that I posted in here but he didn't say much about it.
Old 05-18-2015, 02:08 PM
Launching!

Lots of outstanding shops to choose from. I'd get my money back and move on.
Old 05-18-2015, 10:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

Smo I honestly think I should have done that. It was just for the price of a brand new trans with everything I needed at that price, I just couldn't pass it up. Now I'm regretting it.

He was supposed to ship it out today after work again, and didn't answer my texts. So I'm assuming it never got shipped. I'm giving him one more shot for tomorrow and that's it. If I don't have verification it was picked up and shipped, I'm calling pay pal and making a dispute. Just pissed off Bc I can't move any further with the car until I have a trans and I'll have to wait to get the money from pay pal. But screw it. He's had over a month.
Old 05-19-2015, 11:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well enough is enough. The past 3 days he won't respond at all to the many times I have tried to contact him. Shawn promised time and time again that he would ship and never came through after a month. His PayPal doesn't match to him as the name is heather salavader. He bought the trans from Rory and sons and I will be contacting him tomorrow just to let him know. If he ships the trans I will gladly take it but I will be taking it to a trans builder just to make sure that every thing is done to it as stated. But I doubt it's coming at all. I have a filed a dispute so I will keep you guys updated.

And bye ipaq, I mentioned to him about sending your money back about a week ago and he said that he has already refunded you your money. Make a claim with PayPal. This guy needs an ip ban
Old 05-20-2015, 09:13 AM
Staging Lane

I really want to think the best of this guy but it's just not happening. He's been ignoring me and I've given up PMing him. Last communication I got was May 3rd.

He must have me mixed up with somebody else he sold a k-member to because I haven't seen a refund. I filed my claim on Monday of last week and it still says "Awaiting other party's response." At least it'll be an easy decision for Paypal.

On a side note, I read the rules for this section and apparently we aren't supposed to comment in other people's threads (oops). So I'm going to collect my info together and start my own thread. I'll keep watching this and I guess we'll PM if we need to. My apologies to the moderators, should have read the sticky first!
Old 05-20-2015, 02:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Good luck to you my friend. The mods are usually cool unless people start bashing. But again good luck
Old 06-11-2015, 12:13 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I look at it like this when it comes to ANY of these situations. If a seller says he is going to do something by a certain day, then its not that hard to take 2 minutes either via phone or email to send a message saying they had a delay.

not doing so is just plain rude.

After a full day of no communication, I am sorry, but patience is gone out the window for me. I am covering my fat *** as quickly as possible. Plain and simple. I should not have to wait a second longer than absolutely necessary to get my money back, and neither should anyone else. After 3 days of no communication, you can kiss my ***. I am getting my money back and I don't want your item. Regardless of what you say.

Quick Reply: Vbls sold me a th400 almost a month ago... No trans yet