High and Dry selling what he claims is MINT stuff

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2016, 12:57 PM
TECH Regular

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
Default High and Dry selling what he claims is MINT stuff

User: high n dry

https://ls1tech.com/forums/member.php?u=248827

SHADY as $%#$ Deleted the listing as soon as payment was sent... Guess I see why. Picture he had posted both were just flat and appeared complete but either he sent me the WRONG set or posted the wrong pictures. Will not respond to PM's at all either
Old 10-29-2016, 06:24 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That obviously happened during shipping because when I pulled them off they were in perfect shape! So instead of talking trash on all my ads, file a claim with USPS... They are the shipping company I used.
Old 10-29-2016, 06:29 PM
Banned

Old 10-29-2016, 06:30 PM
Banned

Old 10-29-2016, 06:34 PM
TECH Regular

LMAO you are a ******* liar.

HAD it happened during SHIPPING SPRING would have been in BOX which it was NOT.

Here do these names look familiar?

99 Problems ----- BANNED
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...yahoo-com.html

DANZws6 ------ BANNED
hmm wonder why this one looks familar???? could it be because your PAYPAL is Danzws6@gmail.com
https://ls1tech.com/forums/negative-...stay-away.html

high n dry current name

ALL are you ... other 2 names have BEEN banned!!!!

The TWO pics you posted there are NOT what was in the original ad as the ones you posted they were laying flat on the floor NOT suspended in air on a bucket?

You sir are A SCAMMER plain and simple.

Don't forget that you SOLD them to both ME and another guy. Don't worry we are pming back and forth so deleting your ads will NOT stop the trail of you selling same thing to two different people and taking money twice.

Sooo what is your NEXT excuse?

Also because he has edited his information on LS1tech to avoid being called out on his location and being the same person. Here is fb

https://www.facebook.com/dan.oppermann.9?fref=ts

Last edited by klinznilk; 10-31-2016 at 04:21 PM.
Old 11-01-2016, 04:51 PM
Banned

Here's the PROOF of insurance that u told me wasn't included...
Old 11-01-2016, 10:40 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by high n dry

Here's the PROOF of insurance that u told me wasn't included...

That does nothing nothing for the flappy *** non mint visors that cost me 85.00 ((even a two year old can read it says up to 50.00).

I have one broken.

And

Two...yes two flappy corner broken visors.

What part of that is not clear to you?

Send me the MINT visors I paid for and take the pos ones back.

EVERYTIME I asked where the spring is that you said fell off during shipping is you ignore the question.

Last edited by klinznilk; 11-02-2016 at 08:17 AM.
Old 11-01-2016, 11:06 PM
TECH Regular

https://ls1tech.com/forums/parts-wan...igh-n-dry.html

More of his BS claims.
Old 11-03-2016, 10:10 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by klinznilk
Quote:
Originally Posted by high n dry
Quote:
Originally Posted by klinznilk
Still waiting on a resolution to this issue. I paid 85.00 POST OFFICE will NOT insure it becausethe spring was NOT in the box therefore they say damage WAS not caused by them.

I can send you the replacement mount if u want... let me know so i can get it on order.

I want answers to:

WHERE is the missing SPRING that was supposedly lost in shipping.

I also want a REFUND of at least 50% because they are NO where near mint. My pictures PROVE that.

I am NOT going to let this drop as I was wronged 100% by you and you know it. Junk was sent to me and sold to another person.

Everytime I ask for an answer regarding quality you refuse to answer

Sorry. That's the best I can offer you.
Old 11-03-2016, 10:11 AM
TECH Regular

Notice the SORRY piece of **** still refuses to answer where the spring is that was supposedly damaged by shipping but NOT in the box.

WORTHLESS PIECE OF GARBAGE HE IS
Old 11-03-2016, 10:40 AM
Banned

Ummm. Stop ur lies! I have no clue where the spring is, I offered to get u a replacement until u started calling me names... NO reason for that!!
Old 11-03-2016, 11:58 AM
TECH Regular

Its called you SENT them BROKEN...

OR the SPRING would have been in the box with the rest of the stuff.

It was NOT therefore you SENT it without it BROKEN all along while stating it was MINT.

Package was STILL sealed from you (didnt look like USPS opened it) therefore deductive reasoning states you sent it BROKEN and still can NOT forget that you sold it to

thats right

TWO different people collecting MONEY from both of us for the same item...

or did that fly over your head also..
Old 11-03-2016, 12:05 PM
Banned

That guy ended up getting fully refunded too!
Old 11-03-2016, 12:15 PM
TECH Regular

LMAO NOT BY YOU

He had to file a PAYPAL claim.... or did you forget that we are talking to each other also.

Nice try making out like you did it... he had to go thru Paypal and show that you sold twice

Nice skirting the proof of being sent shitty....
Old 11-03-2016, 02:13 PM
Banned

Ok... mister know it all! Ur the man!
Old 11-03-2016, 07:14 PM
TECH Resident

Ummmm Klinznilk is right. PayPal sided with me on the claim based on the proof I presented. You in no way had a hand in or part in the fact I was refunded. I was smart enough not to pay you using the "gift" option like so many others have paid you in the past.

Klinznilk is also right in that you sold and took money from both of us for the same item or did the sticker fall off the same visor on the same side on the "other set" you allegedly had. LOL

There is history for your antics on this site with your other user names and history using other email addresses on the other sites you screwed people over.

"Low n Wet" you should ask yourself if it really needs to come to me and klinznilk posting our combined screenshots, text messages, previous posts from this site and others with an exact timeline to really hammer this home?

As far as your Facebook page you can make it private, you can delete photos etc, but people have screenshots of that as well to include your friends lists.

We took care to alert all the other people that got shafted by you as well throughout the years. Gotta love the inter webs. They are here and lurking.

Some of the others suggested reaching out to your friends and family to let them know how each and everyone got shorted by you. Your buddy Klinznilk did you a favor and persuaded them not to in order to give you the opportunity to make it right.

What your asking klinznilk to do is to commit fraud upon the post office and you are documenting on a public forum. They are a federal agency and your act could be something that draws the interest of the FBI since its across state lines and they have jurisdiction, not your municipal law enforcement agency.

"low n wet" just do right by the klinznilk. It's the christian thing to do.

Last edited by 30thanniv; 11-03-2016 at 07:23 PM.
Old 11-03-2016, 09:31 PM
TECH Resident

I am a 12 year member of LS1Tech, with the same user name and same email address.

Dan, just do the right thing.
Old 11-04-2016, 09:56 PM
Teching In

I have never sold anything on here nor am I salesman,retailer,manufacturer nor do I even have a business license, but over the years I have sold a lot of stuff on EBAY, more then $1,000,000 worth according to eBay(the only problem is I think I have spent more then that on EBAY!) And I have had occasional problems myself, I remember a sale that could be similar to this where I sold a company a brand new forced air heater I had bought at auction. I knew it was unused, but when the buyer received it, he plugged it in and it was frozen. Well it had been twisted, thrown out of alignment, and or damaged in shipment, and although I knew I it was new when sent, the buyer also was convinced I had not only sold him a used item but a damaged item, so both of us were in some way right.
With that said, I ended up giving him a refund of some amount. Not because I am a great guy or because I was wrong, but because the buyer didn't receive what he had paid for, and just as important, because I value my perfect feedback. It makes me money to keep it that way.
As far as shipping insurance is concerned. Its worthless in a case like this. UPS has a whole list of excuses why not to stand by a claim. Either the shipping box's cardboard is only 80 psi instead of 100 psi strength or whatever. In my experience its a waste of time. Only good for if the item is lost. MY 2 cents.

Quick Reply: High and Dry selling what he claims is MINT stuff