Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Misrepresented parts by Always2Slow

Old 12-13-2016, 07:03 PM
12 Second Club

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

Default Misrepresented parts by Always2Slow

Stated he was selling "Johnson drop in lifters," so I sent a PM asking what model. He replied 2110R, so we worked out a deal and I sent payment. I received standard Johnson 2110's, not the limited travel R version as he sated he was selling.
He admitted so selling ~$30 cheaper lifters than advertised but would not refund $30 to make it right as I requested or cover shipping for me to send them back.

Filed a claim with paypal and they ruled that I would have to pay return shipping so I decided it wasn't worth taking the hit on HIS MISTAKE/MISREPRESENTATION.

Not the end of the world but I would not do business with him again or recommend him to others. Buyer beware.
Old 12-14-2016, 06:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The above poster tried extorting me by demanding 40 dollars or to cover return shipping costs. He did absolutely no due dillegence when buying parts. The only difference between the lifters is the retaining clips. As soon as I found out they were standard lifters I offered to send him retaining clips to make him whole on R lifters. He kept the lifters after opening a PayPal dispute because he is just going to change the clips. Must have been a good deal if you didn't ship them back for a full refund. Would be careful with selling him parts. He might try extorting extra money out of you if your not careful.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Misrepresented parts by Always2Slow