Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Over 4 months and still nothing

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2004, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Over 4 months and still nothing

Made arrangements with C4VetteLS1 to purchase a passenger side black Trans Am side skirt (mounts along the rocker panel), as I damaged mine and need to replace it.

Payment of $85 for part and shipping was sent on April 9th, 2004.

On the 19th, I received a PM saying one side was removed, the other will be removed that night, should be shipped Tues/wed (which was a couple days later.

On May 5th, I get another PM saying I'll have a tracking number by Friday at the latest. If not he'll return payment plus $20 for my patience.

On May 11th, I get "I apologize as it didnt get finished by friday. If you no longer want to wait, go ahead and shoot me back your shipping address and ill get your money right back to you plus some for your trouble. I just got it removed from the car this morning and i can have it shipped tomorrow if you didnt change your mind."

on May 19th, I get "hi there, I was messaging to let you know that I set the part out with my work secretary to ship last week right after we spoke. She misplaced the shipping info or something and when i checked on it today. I see its still packaged and not sent out yet, due to loss of the address. Id like to send your money back plus some for wasting so much of your time. or if you send me address again, ill include $20 with the ground effect piece and have it gone tomorrow."

On May 21st, I send Damian a PM just asking what my available course of actions were. Didn't indicate who the seller was, just gave him a rundown of the history and asked what I should do. No response.

On May 31st, I sent essentially the same PM, with sellers name included, to Pro Stock John. Again, no response.

Then, I had to make an extended business trip. Spent almost 2 months on the road. I get back, request resolution with C4VetteLS1 (not exactly polite about it, but not rude either considering the circumstances). On Augest 13th I get

"Dropped off at UPS customer counter
1Z619T640XXXXXXXX"

As of today August 21st, UPS tracking indicates Billing Information Received*

*UPS has received shipper's billing information electronically. Billing information received does not indicate shipment pickup or drop-off. Please contact the shipper for more details.

Not looking for resolution anymore. I'm done with this deal, chalked it up as a lost cause. Just posting this for everyone to see. Just the facts, no elaborations or opinion injected. You draw your own conclusions. I'm just not going to waste another minute of my time on it.
Old 08-21-2004, 06:37 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Another candidate for the brown seller color !!!!(see other thread)
Old 08-23-2004, 11:22 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi there jraskell... I apoligize if this is been a pain in the butt. When I originally sold it to you, I let you know theres going to be a delay for a while till i could get the part off the car and shipped to you, as i hadnt started parting the car out yet when you requested the part and I kept trying to let you know i didnt have the car ready to start parting out yet due to storage of the vehicle problems....

The part was dropped off at UPS for you and ill check on it today (Ive never recieved an email from you saying there was a problem after I emailed you the tracking #, so i figured youd recieved it with no problem).

I can see where your coming from in every respect and i apologize deeply if this has been a hassle to you. Dont chaulk this one up as a lost cause/$$, as that wont make it right for me.

I'm going to drop a check in the mail tomorrow for $50 to you of the 1/2 of the price of the part to you and I'll check on the shipping today at the UPS Store I dropped it off at. If it cant be resolved immediately, ill send the other $35 plus $20 for your time and trouble of being gracefully patient.
Old 08-23-2004, 01:48 PM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 1,099 Likes on 721 Posts

I'm sorry if I missed your PM otherwise I would have contacted C4VetteLS1 to get the deal done.

Quick Reply: Over 4 months and still nothing