Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Be aware of max's dad AKA Jon Moyer

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2004, 09:59 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Be aware of max's dad AKA Jon Moyer

Guy sold me an advertized perfect LS6 intake and I express mailed a postal money order out on the 26th of aug. I had to contact him and ask him if my check got there and he says yes but his car should be at rapid motorsports tues? and will have a tracking # by the 7th/8th,and here we are with no contact.So I guess that means the intake is on his car? He had the gall to offer me another intake needing paint,but in his ad he discribed it as looking like "crap".Why is it people sell parts and neglect to tell you they are still on their car and then take their sweet fukin time sending your stuff with your money in their wallet?

And the guy has the ***** to post about his heads not being shipped on time and his CC being charged anyway.Welcome to my world pal.

https://ls1tech.com/forums/ls1tech-sponsor-feedback/212447-tsp-anyone.html
Old 09-11-2004, 02:45 AM
Banned

I sent him money for his TEA Stg 2 Heads and cam from his car as well...ive been emailing him for a week trying to get a reply. They were supposed to be the mail over a week ago.

Delays happen, i completely understand that. I myself sometimes get behind on things, but I need at least some kind of communication letting me know whats going on
Old 09-13-2004, 08:50 PM
11 Second Club

Got a tracking # today.
Old 09-14-2004, 12:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

You "ll get your parts guys,Maxes dad is in here regularly.Maybe he had a delay too.I once waited 3 monthes on a iron block and some parts but at least the guy would talk to me and when I finally did get the parts I was real happy with them.Some good advice ALways talk to the guy you are dealing with on the telephone!!!!You can tell if he"s honest or a jerk!

Quick Reply: Be aware of max's dad AKA Jon Moyer