Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2004, 10:07 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!

ok, there is plenty of complaining in the other thread, so lets try to keep this one fairly straight forward.

Something like this......

Name-
What was ordered-
How long ago-
How much $$-
Where you live-

Rest assured I will get a perfect hood, or my money back.....

I'll go first

Name- Chris Hunter
What was ordered- Fiberglass WS6 hood 93-97 firebird
How Long ago- September 17th, 04
How much- $700
Where you live- Norfolk, VA

Last edited by Birdman7389; 11-14-2004 at 10:18 PM.
Old 11-13-2004, 10:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

name- Wesley Dolinski
What was ordered- carbon fibre 98-02 headlight covers
How long ago- August 4th, 04
How Much- $200
Where you live- Braselton,GA
Old 11-13-2004, 05:58 PM
FormerVendor

name- (i think its under my moms name) Judy Harman
Whats was ordered- Carbon Fiber ws6 ram air hood
How long ago- Sometime during Summer
How much- I had payed $200 down and the rest COD (cash on delivery)
Where you live- Houston, TX
Old 11-13-2004, 11:19 PM
FormerVendor

theres gotta be more people than this...
Old 11-13-2004, 11:21 PM
On The Tree

they will come....give it time
Old 11-16-2004, 02:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Clay M
Rr Seat Delete Kit
April
$165 down payment rest upon reciept
Detroit, MI

Somebody down there please strangle this ********.
Old 11-16-2004, 05:31 PM
FormerVendor

this should be a sticky..
Old 11-17-2004, 01:51 PM
Banned

Wesley Dolinski : tracking number(fedex) 847930639920 shipped out today (4p.m.)will be there tomorrow morning before 10a.m.

Mr. Harman your hood is be binded together tomorrow, and all that is left is cleaning up edges and feathering everything out, then it goes to the paint shop. I forgot to ask you if you wanted anything special on the nostrils (painted the same color of the hood silver, or if you want them black like the stock ws6 hood).

Just to let these parties know, I now have a full time helper so parts will be coming out faster than in the past.

The carbon fiber t-tops are finished and will ship out to Mr. Rick Fleck tomorrow and the tracking number will be posted tomorrow.

Andrew : Your Cowl camaro hood has the gelcoat and applied to the mold as soon as that dries the carbon fiber will be layed in and begin the process of setting it up.

Chris P. :The camaro ultra z hood has the top half started and same as above is waiting on the gelcoat to harden to begin the bottom side of the hood.

Chris Hunter: 93-97 ws6 hood nostrils done, top half is getting set up should receive the stock underside mold next week to begin the underside, gelcoat.

Adam : I have already once sent you the box and amp rack, but due to your dis-satisfaction I will once again go ahead and complete this for you and take it to the paint shop to get it painted, as I would like to have you satisfied, the only thing you expressed problems with was the paint job, so this time it will be painted by a professional. (and for the record I never blamed the paint job on anyone. The cracks and chips, etc... were done in shipping as I am sure you can easily see)

Libertine : I told you once before that the delete kit was finished, if you would like this heavy thing I will gladly ship it to you, but I do not want to put my name on this thing. I gave this to bruce in order for him to finish it to prove his skills and when I get it back it weighs in excess of 35lbs, and is painted with spray paint primer instead of PPG primer, which is what was expected. I told you I would like to re-do this item and ship it to you my way, but I have received emails stating that you no longer wanted the part and to keep the money along with some other colorful choice words.

Last edited by Fabricator; 11-17-2004 at 01:57 PM.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What the hell did you expect?? Havent heard anything for how long?? How many times did you say it was shipping within days?? If you couldnt do the work right you shouldnt have taken the job, am I supposed to wait another 8 or 9 months?? I guess Im just tired of the bullshit. You want to send the money back? go ahead you have my contact info. Ill hold my breath starting...........now!

P.S. when you steal money from people (dont know what else you would call taking money and not delivering any product) you might get cused at a bit. I will dog you forever on all the F Body sites for the way you have handled this so get used to it.
Old 11-17-2004, 06:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

once everyone gets there parts i suggest posting pics of the parts. I should have mine up tommorrow night
thanks
Wesley
Old 11-17-2004, 06:44 PM
On The Tree

sounds like a plan.....
Old 11-17-2004, 11:27 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Fabricator
Wesley Dolinski : tracking number(fedex) 847930639920 shipped out today (4p.m.)will be there tomorrow morning before 10a.m.

Mr. Harman your hood is be binded together tomorrow, and all that is left is cleaning up edges and feathering everything out, then it goes to the paint shop. I forgot to ask you if you wanted anything special on the nostrils (painted the same color of the hood silver, or if you want them black like the stock ws6 hood).

Just to let these parties know, I now have a full time helper so parts will be coming out faster than in the past.

The carbon fiber t-tops are finished and will ship out to Mr. Rick Fleck tomorrow and the tracking number will be posted tomorrow.

Andrew : Your Cowl camaro hood has the gelcoat and applied to the mold as soon as that dries the carbon fiber will be layed in and begin the process of setting it up.

Chris P. :The camaro ultra z hood has the top half started and same as above is waiting on the gelcoat to harden to begin the bottom side of the hood.

Chris Hunter: 93-97 ws6 hood nostrils done, top half is getting set up should receive the stock underside mold next week to begin the underside, gelcoat.

Adam : I have already once sent you the box and amp rack, but due to your dis-satisfaction I will once again go ahead and complete this for you and take it to the paint shop to get it painted, as I would like to have you satisfied, the only thing you expressed problems with was the paint job, so this time it will be painted by a professional. (and for the record I never blamed the paint job on anyone. The cracks and chips, etc... were done in shipping as I am sure you can easily see)

Libertine : I told you once before that the delete kit was finished, if you would like this heavy thing I will gladly ship it to you, but I do not want to put my name on this thing. I gave this to bruce in order for him to finish it to prove his skills and when I get it back it weighs in excess of 35lbs, and is painted with spray paint primer instead of PPG primer, which is what was expected. I told you I would like to re-do this item and ship it to you my way, but I have received emails stating that you no longer wanted the part and to keep the money along with some other colorful choice words.
finally were getting somewhere!! And no chad- i just want the nostrils to be black like the factory look. I think it would give us more faith (or atleast me) if you updated pictures every now and then..Id like to see some pictures of how my hoods coming along..im curious as to why Richard told me my hood was finished and ready to be shipped anyday????How much longer til you expect to be finished with the project? You can PM me here or email to Jharman3@yahoo.com. Thank you

P.s.- my # is 281 463 0777
Old 11-18-2004, 01:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I am out of town on business more than not, and I can only relay the info given to me.
Old 11-18-2004, 06:25 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 1FST99Z
once everyone gets there parts i suggest posting pics of the parts. I should have mine up tommorrow night
thanks
Wesley
Did you get those pics yet?
Old 11-18-2004, 07:13 PM
TECH Fanatic

I just got home a few minutes ago and I am gonna take some pics tonight but also i am gonna take some tommorrow in the natural light. They look good to me.
Thanks
Wesley
Old 11-18-2004, 07:20 PM
On The Tree

good to hear....
Old 11-18-2004, 10:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

yeah they look great and I will post pics up tommorrow after work. also he did a great job on the tabs and the headlight covers themselves.

Wesley
Old 11-19-2004, 01:10 AM
Banned

thank you, good to know the work is appreciated, please send the pictures to me as well, I would like to see them on the car.
Old 11-19-2004, 03:16 PM
FormerVendor

Pics yet?????????
Old 11-19-2004, 04:36 PM
Staging Lane

What the ***** is up with you chad

Libertine this is Bruce AKA the old unpaid biotch I gave that piece of crap back to chad almost 3 months ago you still hven't gotten it! OMG go figure I saw a person complain about there stuff on another site and they redirected me here My how I love haveing my freakin name throwin in to be brought down. I don't think so. When I got libertines rear seat delete it looked like **** on a stick cheese cloth all over the place. What did you want me to do???????

Weren't you suppose to give me some primer as well at the time I remember the words I am doing this for free as long as you give me the supplies??? O thats right you didn't give me crap LOL

Now maybe I wouldn't be in such a bad mood if I would have made some sort of money working 5 freakin weekends 12 to 13 hours a day helping you out to get crap finished and you were on the phone talking about buying bikes and VETTES and everything else. Go figure yes I am pissed about that it wasn't cool I thought you were a cool guy as well until you kept promissing me thinks and they never happened.

Sounds pretty damn fimiliar and if you must know now Chad I have a shop and am currently installing a real paint booth. Me and Kirk found a backer for our business so hopefully that takes off for me. Also I want everyone to know Chad does have the abilities to make cool stuff he is just lacking in the motivation area. That being said I want to end this on a good note if you would have paid me at least the freakin gas money I wasted driving 98 miles round trip to your house more than once maybe I would have come back. But some people talked some good sense into me and I waited to see what happened.

You never contacted me left me be and went on your merry way well I hope you have a strong opinion of yourself because some of the crap I know could make alot of people turn away from your stuff. But from what I alrady see you are takeing care of that on your own.

I am also asking the mods to please keep him from talking about me I have never done an damn thing to make my name look like crap to anyone on any board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: Beware: Post your Fabricator/Chad Walden/Jeff Easler/PerfectCycles10 problems!