Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Geat seller DarbyDarby

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2005, 11:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thumbs up Geat seller DarbyDarby

Ok I puchased a Catback Borla Exhaust system from darbydarby last Wed. After sending the money threw paypal I called Jason he reasured me that next day he would have a tracking # for me. Sure enough come thursday Jason called me back with a Tracking #. And wouldn't you know it it arrived yesterday... All the parts were properly packaged and everything was there like he stated in his thread. Jason was also nice enough to split the shipping cost. The exhaust looks great, I am very anxious to install the system but my catback on the car now has to come off first. I will update this post once I have it installed and turn the key. Thanks again Jason for keeping your word and keeping communcation going threw out the shipping time . I will look forward to your future sales

Here is the link for the sale thread on ls1.com must be a member tho. http://www.ls1.com/forums/showthread...ighlight=darby
Jeff

Last edited by Snapps; 05-03-2005 at 11:36 AM.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:37 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

congrats on the new mod purchase, and thanks for the good feedback. Just try to treat someone like I would like to be treated.
Nice guy and prompt payment.....will definitely keep in contact with ya.
Old 05-03-2005, 11:39 AM
TECH Apprentice

Same here. Never hesitate to use me for reference on ls1.com or ls1tech.

J
Old 05-05-2005, 03:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

UPDATE: I have the exhaust system on Major Thumbs up to ya Darby... Thanks again. Loook forward to your future sales. BTW This 25yr old UPS Worker sure can drive... Nice videos as well... Thanks again..

Jeff

Quick Reply: Geat seller DarbyDarby