Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

Bad Transaction With ABeasst - resolved

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 10:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 60 Likes on 28 Posts

Default Bad Transaction With ABeasst - resolved

I bought a set of ARP headbolts that were incomplete. ARP has a 3-4 week back-order on these bolts so I get to wait for that. To top if off of course we have the juvenile 'I aint returning any e-mails' at this point.

Not a big burn but I would have not bought them if I knew it was a month till I get to work on my motor.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:57 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ouch that sucks, if i had a set layin around id sell them to ya.. good luck finding another set man
Old 05-05-2005, 11:07 PM
On The Tree

Piece of **** scammers. Thats why I hesitate on sending money to total strangers. I really wish we would incorperate member feedback. It would be much easier than "maintaining" a special thread. Be sure to post up in there too though, for now.
Old 05-06-2005, 04:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

dude what the hell are you talking about I shipped them with all bolts and washers. I specifically counted all the washers to make sure they were all there....and I have had no emails from you. All the other people I have sold to have been happy and I have not lied about the condition of the parts sold
Old 05-06-2005, 04:58 PM
On The Tree

I have known ABeasst personally for several years, and he is a good, honest guy. There is not a doubt in my mind that he sent everything that he was supposed to, and I know he would answer any email from you that he got concerning this "problem." He is NOT the type to screw anyone over.
Old 05-06-2005, 05:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

I have bought stuff from ABeast on a couple occasions and was very happy both times. Have you made sure his e-mail address and information you have is correct? Just don't jump one the bad seller bandwagon until you are sure he is at fault, as I'm sure he would not knowingly do you wrong

Chris
Old 05-06-2005, 05:44 PM
Teching In

who's to say you aren't trying to take advantage of him? I love how the seller is always the one in the wrong. Abeasst is a reliable salesman, i have bought stuff from him in the past and everything has always been in the package, even down to instructions and extra parts packs.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Staging Lane

I have purchased MANY things from Abeasst in the past, and he has ALWAYS gone out of his way to make sure I got exactly what I ordered. Many people are all too quick to jump a seller on the internet. I can assure you that he is an honest person, and would never knowingly do anyone wrong.
Old 05-06-2005, 06:59 PM
On The Tree

If thats the case, then I owe you an apology Abeasst. I still would like to see the feedback software added in though, at least then a persons credentials would be right under their screen name.
Old 05-06-2005, 09:17 PM
Launching!

Adam's practically a bazillionaire, I don't see why he'd screw someone over for some head bolts.
Old 05-07-2005, 05:10 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABeasst
dude what the hell are you talking about I shipped them with all bolts and washers. I specifically counted all the washers to make sure they were all there....and I have had no emails from you. All the other people I have sold to have been happy and I have not lied about the condition of the parts sold
I had sent you 2 e-mails and 2 PM's. I was annoyed that you didnt answer and that is really the only issue. One of the 8mm bolts was not in the box so in e-mail #1 I asked if it was inadvertantly left out of the box. I assumed you were shady in that you didn't answer and I'm stuck waiting for a back-order replacement from ARP. I am happy with the price even in light of a bolt missing. It will get here and I will be fine. Sorry for the post, you seem to have a great reputation even though I can't see how you didnt get 4 communications but it happens. The e-mails were sent to your paypal name and you may not use that name regularly as I know I don't. If you check it you will see them. I bet the administrator can verify the PM's were sent to you. I have to wait for custom gaskets anyway so no harm done and ARP isnt charging me for the bolt whenever it gets here.

Hey man sheet happens.

As far as the scam theory that I am trying to scam Adam....I wasn't asking for anything from him and have a bolt on the way from ARP in 3 or 4 weeks.

No hard feelings. I would buy from you again. In defense of the situation in your favor, you shipped them out immediately after the paypal verification. The box, which I think may have been taped a little better, did have all the washers so I cant see how a bolt would fall out and not some washers.

It's over and forget the situation. I recounted the bolts and I'm still short 1- 8mm. All I asked in the e-mail was that if it was there I would appreciate if you could send it out. Since it isn't....drive safe and take care.

Last edited by Spinmonster; 05-07-2005 at 05:21 AM.
Old 05-08-2005, 10:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

glad this is resolved and if a bolt was missing I'm sorry. I counted them and thought I got them all in there. I wasnt trying to scam anyone. For some reason I honestly didnt get the emails I'm gonna have to look into why now.
Old 05-08-2005, 09:44 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ABeasst
glad this is resolved and if a bolt was missing I'm sorry. I counted them and thought I got them all in there. I wasnt trying to scam anyone. For some reason I honestly didnt get the emails I'm gonna have to look into why now.
Like I said Adam, I wasn't pissed about the bolt but rather that you had not returned the e-mail. All settled.....and for the record I wouldn't even have thought about it again if the forum didnt e-mail me that there was a reply to this post. Safe drivin'