Negative Trader Feedback Disputes| Fraud Reports | Scam Warnings

jz'sTA is the man

Search this Thread

Old 05-08-2005, 11:41 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default jz'sTA is the man

hey anybody that needs work done on their car and lifes in fl you got to talk to this dude, he will do anything he can to help you out. He got his own little shop with a mechanic, he swaped my heads, in one day, he hooked me up with an incredible price for the job, all that plus a shitload of beer his buddy brought. His mechanic AL is top notch, and if thats not enough be ready to spill your gots laughing while you there, bunch of cool guys sitting around cracking jokes while your car's worked on they really make you feel confortable. I totally recomend jz, and his mechanic AL to anyone in fl O and While you there check out his buddys bar you wont be disapointed. Once again cool plp great job, awesome price, and on top of that beer dude u gotta be crasy to go anywhere else. suport a fellow member all.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:03 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thanks man.
We did have some fun cracking jokes.
The mechanic didn't drink just incase anyone was wondering, but while doing a swap in 1 day I am sure he wanted to.

Zamboxl is a damn nice guy, and I am very happy he made it here after having a flat tire floating from Cuba.
LOL, J/K man.
Old 05-09-2005, 11:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JZ'sTA
Thanks man.
We did have some fun cracking jokes.
The mechanic didn't drink just incase anyone was wondering, but while doing a swap in 1 day I am sure he wanted to.

Zamboxl is a damn nice guy, and I am very happy he made it here after having a flat tire floating from Cuba.
LOL, J/K man.
lol u sob lol yea it was tough for a while there the sharks almost got me but i just took a bite out of one of them bastards and kept on going.

Quick Reply: jz'sTA is the man